Server time (UTC): 2021-07-31 06:32

Lore Event - "The Scientists"
TODAY | 2021-07-31 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 12 hours, 27 minutes | Nyheim City

DayzRP Dead again

dameons20

DayzRP dead again, New map wasn't enough to keep everyone here, Thats what happens when its RulePlay and not Roleplay.

• MVP

Sorry to let you know however DayZRP has in fact been dead since 2013. Would you mind sharing with the class what exactly bothers you?

Sorry, can't hear you over having a smashing time busting down doors, wailing on salty gear hoarders and generally rolling with the rest of the raiders. Sad to see others aren't having such a grand old time as us.

• MVP

Oh no I smell salt

You need to give some more fundamental context to your statement, or it just seems like a salt post my dude.

1 minute ago, Taffinator said:

Sorry, can't hear you over having a smashing time busting down doors, wailing on salty gear hoarders and generally rolling with the rest of the raiders. Sad to see others aren't having such a grand old time as us.

Broooo those times are the BEST 😄 

• Emerald

image.png.b5967e2939a7e4b635a6efc15e88a60b.png
image.png.ba25610694aa2431af0d601ff4981b0f.png

image.png.10e6bcade56cbb634cd98c914747079d.png

4 days ago we had a 20+ queue for the server
Maybe it's you we're missing! You're so important to the health of the server!
Please join again so we can thrive, we need you and your opinion!

image.png

Posted (edited)

I’m having a blast on Nyheim. And really enjoying it. Meeting new people every day. DayZRP isn’t dead and Nyheim best map don’t @ me 

Edited by tz
  • MVP

Player count has only been dropping since expansion base building was capped. I'm sure we all know why certain people stopped playing after that.

• Emerald

Man, someone broke into my base and stole all my gear!!!!111!!! Please @Taffinatorand friends stop online bullying me and my fellow bambies, we need to keep our

GEAR

SAFE from everyone so we can roleplay!!!!!!!!!!! DayZRP.com will die if this continues

• Emerald
Just now, Talford1004 said:

Thats rich coming from a Transporter.

We're a dynamic bunch of guys and girls, we can do more than just one type of RP 🤣

1 minute ago, Talford1004 said:

???? What's the old lore group we were in have to do with DayZRP right now? Especially since last lore we were NEUTRAL, and not breaking down doors.

• Emerald
Posted (edited)

DayZRP """died""" many times before good sir. Memes aside, sounds like a salt post. Just stop caring about gear that much and accept hostile roleplay. Me and my people been doing huge amounts of engineering and we are having fun, and from last time playing I remember meeting a shit ton of people around the map so idk what the problem here is.

Edited by Nonplayer
2 minutes ago, Talford1004 said:

Ah yes, the Transporters. The people who killed the server! We, one of the more successful trader groups, destroyed everything the server stood for.

Posted (edited)

No just, hilarious that the group horded almost everything in the map. 🤣 should've seen inside their base in the last week of Chernarus. LOL

I was a Transporter, and we begged people to raid (or trade with) us so we could get rid of it. (If you're talking about the things we had). Do what we're doing now, liberating people of their things 😄

Edited by SquirtleKitty
  • Game Master

No just, hilarious that the group horded almost everything in the map. 🤣 should've seen inside their base in the last week of Chernarus. LOL

I love seeing names I've never heard of be angry at me and my friends without ever having had a proper conversation with one of us. Very cool.

4 minutes ago, Kordruga said:

We're a dynamic bunch of guys and girls, we can do more than just one type of RP 🤣

Nah, we are our characters OOC, didn't you know?

• Emerald

1306032966_coolsteve.png.b6387036d2c613fae20f77d78af9d106.png

This thread is giving me aids, why are people talking about a good group from the last lore instead of discussing things that are happening in the current lore?!!! I want to know why DayZRP.com is dying again after my base got raided and all my loot has been taken away.

• Game Master
4 minutes ago, Talford1004 said:

Angry? Oh no, not angry. Histerical actually, giving me a bloody good laugh. Bravo.

Don't think anyone made any jokes to be honest, have a giggle away to yourself if you want but stop talking shit on the forums about groups irrelevant to the current lore. Thanking you.

• Legend

Won't lie

Tarkov just wiped so a lot of people are on that

This thread is the thing that's dead, not the server.

/Close tbh

• Diamond
12 minutes ago, Talford1004 said:

Difference is we didn't care or cry about losing any gear we had. We wanted people to fuck with us IG and raid us, gave us something to do. Keep your flame comments to yourself.

But to address the topic at hand. Server is far from dead, plus those that leave over minor issues like their perspective on rules would never really be here for a long amount of time anyway, rules is so a non issue that it seems anything that goes against them would cause them to revert to their public server attitudes and complain more.

• Hofer locked this topic