Server time (UTC): 2021-07-31 05:32

Lore Event - "The Scientists"
TODAY | 2021-07-31 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 13 hours, 27 minutes | Nyheim City

Nyheim: Metagaming 28/06-1/07/2021

Server and location: Nyheim, Discord

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  23:00 or smth ? 28/06-1/07/2021 

Your in game name:  John Moose

Names of allies involved: -

Name of suspect/s: @Final Krullix @Millie

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):  -

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): -

Detailed description of the events:  After breaking away from interrogation I managed to find a gun and climb a hospital and shot my unexpecting captor. I run away after that with some people shouting initiations after me but I never saw them and they didn't find me afterall. While in the situation @Duplessisasked me to join helpdesk and while I denied (as there was no need for me to join as I had all the rights to do what I did.) I got profile checked by few involed already.  I know that it is pretty simple that the only person that could have shot Holy was me as I was the only one having rights but making it a roleplay thing seems out of place as I'm sure she has enough enemies rp-wise that would love to shot her and that old harmless looking guy is the least capable of that. From that time I was in countless situation with people using that meta info and it was not fun. 

• Game Master
59 minutes ago, Slaviox said:

Server and location: Nyheim, Discord

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  23:00 or smth ? 28/06-1/07/2021 

Your in game name:  John Moose

Names of allies involved: -

Name of suspect/s: @Final Krullix @Millie

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):  -

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): -

Detailed description of the events:  After breaking away from interrogation I managed to find a gun and climb a hospital and shot my unexpecting captor. I run away after that with some people shouting initiations after me but I never saw them and they didn't find me afterall. While in the situation @Duplessisasked me to join helpdesk and while I denied (as there was no need for me to join as I had all the rights to do what I did.) I got profile checked by few involed already.  I know that it is pretty simple that the only person that could have shot Holy was me as I was the only one having rights but making it a roleplay thing seems out of place as I'm sure she has enough enemies rp-wise that would love to shot her and that old harmless looking guy is the least capable of that. From that time I was in countless situation with people using that meta info and it was not fun. 

Is this the same situation as your other report?

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Rover said:

Is this the same situation as your other report?

It is a metagame that lead to encounter from the other report and few other ones. Example of other encounter would be when @RedSkyplaying Bismark shot and tortured my character based on this metainfo.

Edited by Slaviox
  • Game Master

Hi @Slaviox,

If you feel that players took information from a helpdesk call and metagamed it, we'd encourage you to submit a support ticket. Any concerns from this instance will be addressed in the other report you posted, please edit it to include your allegations of metagaming.

Thank you

Signed.: @Rover & @Duplessis. The Maritimers.