Server time (UTC): 2021-08-04 21:18

Dynamic Events - PLIKT / Contracts
STARTING SOON | 2021-08-04 21:30:00 (server time) | Starts in 11 minutes | Nyheim City

Unneccesary Post

Niller

• Emerald

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

image.png.a0ccf375d7399ece6a013b1f3f732d52.png

Why the verdict is not fair: I don't believe the comment to be completely unneccesary.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I was listening to music and vibing as i see a notification from DayZRP, i had been quoted on something i had posted earlier in the thread as i thought it was about changing maps instead of being about what map you enjoy the most.

As i had already cleared up my mistake and written an additional comment on the thread i told him to "Refer to my latest post" and i don't see why it would be neccessary add more onto that like the example put in my Warning.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would like the 3 points removed from my profile and the comment reinstated.

What could you have done better?: Add more text to the comment...?

• Game Master

Greetings @Niller,

A separate portion of the Staff team have reviewed your appeal and we have decided to DENY IT. You already made your points clear on the thread with your first post. Posting another time and refering to your first post adds nothing new to the discussion. Instead of only refering to your other post, you could have continued the conversation by adding in something new. Next time, do not only refer back to your already made post and try to add new input for the discussion instead.

With that being said,

APPEAL DENIED - Warning points remain

Signed: @Baskoand @Bryan