Server time (UTC): 2021-08-04 21:53

Dynamic Events - PLIKT / Contracts
ONGOING | 2021-08-04 21:30:00 (server time) | Ends in 36 minutes | Nyheim City

LumenRP Final Warning Appeal.

LumenRP

• Sapphire

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): ViKvExK.png

Why the verdict is not fair: Somehow it didn't feel fair for me, because I had no clue about what - what was before my ban situation, although I'm fine with it, I guess.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I was perma-banned, because I was apparently harboring a permabanned player, of who"m I didnt know was near my presence, although he was there and was because of that found guilty of harboring him. I guess I should've known somehow and find out who he wa and that he was near me, alhough it was obviously not possible for me to recognize him but still, I get the point. During my ban and after my unban I remained active for a few weeks, although my compiuter died out, and I was really busy with work and moving to another place that I wasn't able to play, although I remained active for a bit on the forums through my phone. 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Have my Final Warning removed ad given a second chance. 

What could you have done better?: Again I have no answer to this as there was no way to do better or to do worse, both were impossible. This what I mentioned to staff as well. 

• Administrator

Hello @LumenRP,

Your activity both in-game and on the forums is far too little for us to release you from final warning at this time. You are required to have three consecutive months of good in-game and forum activity to appeal a final warning.

With that said,
Appeal denied - final warning remains.

Signed by @Duplessis and @Hofer