Server time (UTC): 2021-07-31 05:31

Lore Event - "The Scientists"
TODAY | 2021-07-31 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 13 hours, 28 minutes | Nyheim City

Final,Withhold evidence

PrimalKing92

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

Why the verdict is not fair: I do not believe this is a fair verdict for being my very first offense since 2016 and having a final warning and 3 day for my first time and not submitting video with private information in it.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: When speaking to admins i was going to try to edit said video ((not knowing how to)) Then going back through the footage noticing my personal information was on it and i did not want to share personal details to anyone but people i know and trust. The only thing i have left is this

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: To get my final warning gone/ and or 3 day ban lifted for being a first time offense 

What could you have done better?: I can make sure to keep any personal information out of videos and perhaps trust admins with said evidence if any information of that kind is in a video, also keep detailed video records of any roleplay, and follow all rules and statements from admins and follow all instructions. and be more respectful to staff and others

• Administrator
26 minutes ago, PrimalKing92 said:

Then going back through the footage noticing my personal information was on it and i did not want to share personal details to anyone but people i know and trust. The only thing i have left is this

Do you mean by this that this is the only part of the video which does not contain personal information or that this is all you have left of the whole video?

32 minutes ago, Duplessis said:

Do you mean by this that this is the only part of the video which does not contain personal information or that this is all you have left of the whole video?

This is the only evidence of said video i was able to recover unfortunately.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, PrimalKing92 said:

This is the only evidence of said video i was able to recover unfortunately.

If this is all you were able to recover, how is it that the clip you've shown us is a clip of your Media player playing the whole video?

1 minute ago, Duplessis said:

If this is all you were able to recover, how is it that the clip you've shown us is a recording of your Media player playing the whole video?

i clipped the video for the original report before being called into the report simply because Jack said he did not know anyone outside and yet someone came and knew where he was at the time and knew he was our hostage, but yet jack ((cjackson)) said in his report that he did not know anyone outside so i clipped the video to prove that someone knew him and they were trying to rescue said hostages as being a approved group to the hostages. After i clipped said video i got called into admin voice to talk about report, then i looked over the entire video that i had at the time and found that there was personal information about where i live and other things of that nature that i did not want to reveal to admins at the time so i deleted it so i would not be harassed and tempted or swayed to give out my video.

• Administrator

Nah, this ends now, your appeal is DENIED. You have literally just self-incriminated yourself the worst way possible. First of all, me, @Duplessis and @Realize pulled you into the help desk to get you to admit about having video evidence about the situation. You first clearly try to tell us that you don't, but after we basically read off some of the exact lines from your group members in your own discord chat about the video and how you all shouldn't post it you decide to come somewhat clean. You even directly stream to us the said video and are asked to show us the properties of it which I clearly remember came out to a 2 hour long video of 39 gigs of space. All 3 of the admins in the room with you tell you that you are allowed to clip down that 2 hour long video so it consisted of a few minutes before the RP with @cjackson821 and @Millie even started up till the end. We can safely assume that would have resulted in around 30ish minutes of footage minimum.

After our humble conversation in the helpdesk finishes you then go on to the report itself and tell everyone involved that you are not going to provide the video because private information is found in your recording as seen below:

no.JPG

Now here comes the fun part, in the appeal post you then go on to tell us:

10 hours ago, PrimalKing92 said:

Then going back through the footage noticing my personal information was on it and i did not want to share personal details to anyone but people i know and trust. The only thing i have left is this

By your own words here, you say that you are went back through your 2 hours 6 minutes and 14 seconds of total recording and only managed to have 32 seconds of footage where no private information was said during that playtime? But then go on to answer Duplessis when he asked about the recording that you decided to clip that part of the video before you were called into the helpdesk by the admins only to then delete that full footage after our helpdesk conversation. There are so many holes in your story and lies that you can't keep it straight anymore. I would say you dug yourself a deeper hole but honestly I'm sure you just recreated the Grand Canyon. You gave us nothing but lies and tried to deceive not only the admins but every other single staff member involved in the report. The truth is, you and your friends metagamed through the whole situation and you didn't want to get them in trouble for this so you simply decided to lie and hide video from the staff team when called in by @Bryan in the report.

That being said,
APPEAL DENIED

Signed by: @Inferno & @Duplessis