Server time (UTC): 2021-07-31 05:44

Lore Event - "The Scientists"
TODAY | 2021-07-31 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 13 hours, 15 minutes | Nyheim City

A Dealers Debts [Open Frequency]

Trench

• Emerald
Posted (edited)

*Jasper would flick the toggle button on his radio, letting it constantly transmit as it hung on his chest*

"Gentlemen, gentlemen! No need to be alarmed. You know how this works, you asked for something from me. It's time you pay your dues. No running from debts."

"So, here's what I want you to do...."

*The voices muffle slightly and become unintelligible for a few moments*

"I'm glad we've finally come to an understanding, but, for wasting my time there is added interest..."

*A gunshot is heard followed by screams and cursing*

"Interest paid, now finish the rest. The next time to come back empty handed I'll fuckin' shoot the rest of ya."

*Another voice is heard in the background shouting*

"Don't fuck with Dealer, he won't fuck with you ladies! Words to live by!"

*The radio can be heard moving then it is switched off, cutting the transmission*

Edited by VikingHunter
  • Emerald

Nikolaj's voice comes over the frequency, laughter heard in the background

"Ey, where's this drop off point at? I'll come empty handed just to take you up on that offer"

Transmission end

• Emerald
1 minute ago, Niller said:

Nikolaj's voice comes over the frequency, laughter heard in the background

"Ey, where's this drop off point at? I'll come empty handed just to take you up on that offer"

Transmission end

*Jasper rolls his eyes before pressing on the PTT*

"Paying customers only, mind your damn business."

*The transmission cuts out*

• Administrator

*Kaz grabs his radio after listening to the message and pushes down the PTT, he quickly scratches his head in confusion before speaking*

"Ey, my guy. Mind giving some context to this? Who asked you of what? What debts are now owned? Like my guy you're just starting a game of 20 questions here ya gotta give everyone listening if you're going on a public call like this something to work with. Also if ya don't want people listening to this or you know responding back to you maaaaaybe tell your little threat if you wanna call this privately.

*He clears his throat and lets out a quick cough before letting go of the button*

• Emerald
Posted (edited)

Torbjörn comes on the frequency with a loud slurp then speaks with his mouth full of spaghetti

This is very interesting. So where do you wish to meet, i can pay off their dept like a good paying customer just to meet you. Seem like quite the character

Transmission End

Edited by ZedLR
  • Diamond

Jari rolls over in his sleeping bag and grabs his radio as he hears some familiar voices he turns up the volume and speaks softly

“Sorry I am not here to argue I don’t care about debts but I am interested in what are you selling? That’s still a mystery and one I’m interested in finding out”. 

Jari sets his radio back down and turns the volume down to listen for replies while still snuggled up

• Emerald
8 minutes ago, VikingHunter said:

*Jasper rolls his eyes before pressing on the PTT*

"Paying customers only, mind your damn business."

*The transmission cuts out*

Nikolaj hears the voice of the man once again, he picks up his radio and responds

"Why so angry? Woke up on the wrong side of your floor this morning?"

"If you want me to mind my business then keep your damn business off the public radio."

Transmission end

• Emerald
Posted (edited)

*Jasper sighs, listening to everyone on the frequency and presses the PTT*

"Ladies, ladies! I understand you're all eager to shove your noses in after hearing the little situation earlier. Allow me to introduce myself.

You can call me Dealer. What we do here is we get paid to deliver whatever a person asks for, within reason of course, and we get something in return. However in the situation you just heard the people in question did not hold up their end of the bargain.

So if you'd like something or someone found and brought to you, do let me know. Everything can be negotiated. 

aaaaand just to be clear, we're not hitmen, so no you can't pay us to go kill someone."

*Jasper lets go of the PTT, slumping back in his chair*

Edited by VikingHunter
  • Emerald
Posted (edited)

Nikolaj turns on his radio once again

"Alright then, so you're a delivery man."

"Not really someone i'd call Dealer though... How's about Transporter?"

"Either way i am interested in business... Catch me on frequency 42.9"

Transmission ends.

(// Niller#0002)

Edited by Niller
Color since i was on phone when i posted this
  • Emerald

*Jasper hits the PTT button on his radio*

"I didn't decide the nickname. It just stuck.

We'll be in contact."

*Jasper lets go of the PTT*

• Emerald

Nikolaj turns his radio on, chuckling to himself

"Didn't you just say to call you "The Dealer", and now you don't decide the nicknames?"

"But alright Fetcher, whatever you say"

Transmission end

• MVP

Somwhere isolated in the woods Jesper would listen to the chatter and static on the radio, the bear that appears to be idly snoozing next to him, slightly disturbed by the radio.

"Right, Sooooo.... about that...."

Sitting up to properly stretch his arms, the bear next to him would roar a little in disturbance.

"Most people arent 'eager' to stick their noses into your playground deals. You blutter how shady and dangerous you are on the radio, which respectfully, many people could out do you on that one. The Scrappers, the fighting ring, the Northmen, heck I'd probably think even PLIKT would be more intimidating than you and those are clowns in uniforms. Listen, if something actually interesting leaves your mouth, like an actual businuess deal, give me a ring, or find me in the woods. Don't get lost though, or do, maybe the lack of food would snap you back to reality"

Raising back to his feet along side his apparently 'pet bear' he would continue with his strutt through the deep woods of nyheim.

• Emerald
6 hours ago, Niller said:

Nikolaj turns his radio on, chuckling to himself

"Didn't you just say to call you "The Dealer", and now you don't decide the nicknames?"

"But alright Fetcher, whatever you say"

Transmission end

*Pulling a face of confusion, Jasper holds down the PTT*

"It's just what I'm called. I didn't decide it someone called me it once and it just stuck, like I said. Maybe listen next time, yeh?"

*He lets go of the PTT, rolling his eyes*

5 hours ago, AlkisLR said:

Somwhere isolated in the woods Jesper would listen to the chatter and static on the radio, the bear that appears to be idly snoozing next to him, slightly disturbed by the radio.

"Right, Sooooo.... about that...."

Sitting up to properly stretch his arms, the bear next to him would roar a little in disturbance.

"Most people arent 'eager' to stick their noses into your playground deals. You blutter how shady and dangerous you are on the radio, which respectfully, many people could out do you on that one. The Scrappers, the fighting ring, the Northmen, heck I'd probably think even PLIKT would be more intimidating than you and those are clowns in uniforms. Listen, if something actually interesting leaves your mouth, like an actual businuess deal, give me a ring, or find me in the woods. Don't get lost though, or do, maybe the lack of food would snap you back to reality"

Raising back to his feet along side his apparently 'pet bear' he would continue with his strutt through the deep woods of nyheim.

*Baffled, Jasper presses the PTT*

"Nothin' shady about me. Unless you didn't hear when I explained what we do.

Very fast to jump to assume before you know things ey? Well I have to admit, I admire the confidence from you.

Now unless you're buying, move to a different frequency."

*He lets go of the PTT*

• Emerald

Nikolaj comes back on the radio

"Alright Fetcher, still waiting for you to contact me on a private frequency though."

"Could go for a delivery right about now."

Transmission end.

• Emerald

"Alright Fetcher, still waiting for you to contact me on a private frequency though."

"Could go for a delivery right about now."

Transmission end.

*Jasper presses the PTT*

"Find someone else."

*The transmission cuts*

• Emerald

"Thought you were a business man?"

"Oh well, if you dont want my money that's all good. I'll get it myself then."

"Good day to you"

Transmission end.

• Emerald

"Thought you were a business man?"

"Oh well, if you dont want my money that's all good. I'll get it myself then."

"Good day to you"

Transmission end.

*Jasper presses the PTT*

"A good businessman always knows when someone doesn't intend to pay."

*The transmission cuts*

• Emerald
Just now, VikingHunter said:

*Jasper presses the PTT*

"A good businessman always knows when someone doesn't intend to pay."

*The transmission cuts*

Nikolaj laughs

"It seems you're quick to assume as well then, good luck finding customers with that tone Fetcher."

Transmission ends and Nikolaj turns off his radio