Jump to content

Server time (UTC): 2021-08-04 21:16

Dynamic Events - PLIKT / Contracts
STARTING SOON | 2021-08-04 21:30:00 (server time) | Starts in 13 minutes | Nyheim City

Nyheim | Invalid kill 6/28/2021 Servertime: 04:47


Recommended Posts

Server and location: Nyheim Road on North westish side of map.

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  6/28/2021 04:47

Your in game name: Milton Julles

Names of allies involved: Bobby Cerulean (@Syakamaru) Johnathan Pantone ( @Helioux)

Name of suspect/s: @Mike and His friend (unknown)

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): They had a car, not anything involving it though.

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): https://streamable.com/5xjsld (clip from helioux)

Detailed description of the events:  We were walking on the road to find a place to live also looking out to hear animals for food. We saw 2 gentleman in a car ahead, we approached to give my brother (syakamaru) his first roleplay interaction. We talked a short while about where we were coming from and what we were doing out there. We talked about food and how we both needed it, we offered to give them some emergency steaks we had and my brother even came and dropped them so they could eat it. They said "it could be tainted" at this point i knew we would be getting robbed and presumed he would ask me to take a bite so he could rob me while my gun was away. And thats exactly what happened, he asked me to take a bite of it and because we were there for the interaction, I put my gun away and pretty much surrendered to the idea of we are being robbed (they also severely out geared us) While i ate the steak to prove to the men we were friendly people. one of them yelled "Alright put your hands up" I even agreed with a "yeah" in character chat and was dead before the guy finished his sentence. My brother was gunned down and he didnt seem to be doing anything hostile. He was killed for moving even though the sentence wasnt over yet. We talked in the help desk about it and Me and Mike both agreed that I myself was an invalid kill while cal was present. Mike doesnt think syakamaru was an invalid. On the other hand i do think syakamaru was an invalid kill. But we both agreed on why Helioux was killed and that it was a valid kill.

I think its 100% atleast 1 invalid kill. But could be shown to be 2 based on other POV responses and other admin analysis. That is our only clip that we have and from what we talked about there is no clip for the opposing party POV.

Thank you.

Link to post
  • Game Master

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

03:23:23 | Player "Milton Julles" is connected
06:26:25 | Player "Milton Julles" has been disconnected

03:23:25 | Player "Bobby Cerulean" is connected
05:07:12 | Player "Bobby Cerulean" has been disconnected

03:23:32 | Player "Johnathan Pantone" is connected 
05:07:22 | Player "Johnathan Pantone" has been disconnected

03:15:28 | Player "Yuri Paschenko" is connected 
05:44:44 | Player "Yuri Paschenko" has been disconnected

03:14:28 | Player "Shiesty Guy" is connected 
07:14:24 | Player "Shiesty Guy" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

Milton Julles -

Spoiler

04:47:13 | Player "Milton Julles" (pos=<1305.3, 3841.2, 51.6>)[HP: 1.38755] hit by Player "Yuri Paschenko" (pos=<1306.9, 3837.2, 52.0>) into Torso(24) for 79.685 damage (Bullet_545x39Tracer) with AK-74 from 4.37206 meters 

04:47:13 | Player "Milton Julles" (DEAD) (pos=<1305.3, 3841.2, 51.6>)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Yuri Paschenko" (pos=<1307.1, 3837.3, 52.0>) into LeftArm(32) for 79.685 damage (Bullet_545x39Tracer) with AK-74 from 4.38663 meters 

04:47:13 | Player "Milton Julles" (DEAD) (pos=<1305.3, 3841.2, 51.6>)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Yuri Paschenko" (pos=<1307.1, 3837.3, 52.0>) into Torso(25) for 54.4882 damage (Bullet_545x39Tracer) with AK-74 from 4.38663 meters 

04:47:14 | Player "Milton Julles" (DEAD) (pos=<1305.3, 3841.3, 51.6>)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Yuri Paschenko" (pos=<1307.5, 3837.4, 52.0>) into Torso(25) for 79.685 damage (Bullet_545x39Tracer) with AK-74 from 4.44837 meters 

04:47:14 | Player "Milton Julles" (DEAD) (pos=<1305.3, 3841.3, 51.6>)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Yuri Paschenko" (pos=<1307.5, 3837.4, 52.0>) into RightArm(30) for 67.4016 damage (Bullet_545x39Tracer) with AK-74 from 4.44837 meters 

04:47:14 | Player "Milton Julles" (DEAD) (pos=<1305.2, 3841.5, 51.6>)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Yuri Paschenko" (pos=<1307.7, 3837.6, 52.0>) into Head(0) for 79.685 damage (Bullet_545x39Tracer) with AK-74 from 4.63826 meters 

04:47:14 | Player "Milton Julles" (DEAD) (pos=<1305.1, 3841.8, 51.6>)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Yuri Paschenko" (pos=<1307.9, 3837.7, 52.0>) into Head(0) for 79.685 damage (Bullet_545x39Tracer) with AK-74 from 4.92175 meters 

04:47:14 | Player "Milton Julles" (DEAD) (pos=<1305.1, 3841.8, 51.6>)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Yuri Paschenko" (pos=<1307.9, 3837.7, 52.0>) into Brain(37) for 79.685 damage (Bullet_545x39Tracer) with AK-74 from 4.92175 meters 

04:47:14 | Player "Milton Julles" (DEAD) (pos=<1305.1, 3841.8, 51.6>)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Yuri Paschenko" (pos=<1307.9, 3837.7, 52.0>) into Torso(39) for 79.685 damage (Bullet_545x39Tracer) with AK-74 from 4.92175 meters 

04:47:14 | Player "Milton Julles" (DEAD) (pos=<1305.1, 3841.9, 51.6>)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Yuri Paschenko" (pos=<1308.0, 3837.8, 52.0>) into Head(0) for 79.685 damage (Bullet_545x39Tracer) with AK-74 from 5.083 meters

Bobby Cerulean -

Spoiler

04:47:14 | Player "Bobby Cerulean" (pos=<1301.6, 3848.8, 51.0>)[HP: 55.5237] hit by Player "Shiesty Guy" (pos=<1294.0, 3841.6, 51.3>) into Torso(24) for 44.4467 damage (Bullet_762x39) with AKM from 10.4551 meters 

04:47:14 | Player "Bobby Cerulean" (pos=<1301.1, 3849.1, 51.0>)[HP: 40.8563] hit by Player "Shiesty Guy" (pos=<1293.9, 3841.8, 51.3>) into LeftArm(32) for 44.4467 damage (Bullet_762x39) with AKM from 10.2936 meters 

04:47:14 | Player "Bobby Cerulean" (DEAD) (pos=<1300.4, 3849.8, 50.9>)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Yuri Paschenko" (pos=<1308.4, 3838.0, 52.0>) into Head(0) for 78.7402 damage (Bullet_545x39Tracer) with AK-74 from 14.2664 meters 

04:47:14 | Player "Bobby Cerulean" (DEAD) (pos=<1300.3, 3849.9, 50.9>)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Shiesty Guy" (pos=<1293.3, 3842.4, 51.2>) into Torso(16) for 88.8935 damage (Bullet_762x39) with AKM from 10.2536 meters 

04:47:14 | Player "Bobby Cerulean" (DEAD) (pos=<1300.3, 3849.9, 50.9>) is unconscious

04:47:14 | Player "Bobby Cerulean" (DEAD) (pos=<1300.3, 3850.1, 50.9>)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Shiesty Guy" (pos=<1293.2, 3842.6, 51.2>) into Torso(24) for 88.8935 damage (Bullet_762x39) with AKM from 10.4255 meters 

04:47:14 | Player "Bobby Cerulean" (DEAD) (pos=<1300.4, 3850.2, 50.9>)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Shiesty Guy" (pos=<1293.1, 3842.6, 51.2>) into Torso(23) for 88.8935 damage (Bullet_762x39) with AKM from 10.5449 meters 

04:47:15 | Player "Bobby Cerulean" (DEAD) (pos=<1300.4, 3850.2, 50.9>)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Yuri Paschenko" (pos=<1308.4, 3838.0, 52.0>) into LeftArm(32) for 78.7402 damage (Bullet_545x39Tracer) with AK-74 from 14.6029 meters 

04:47:15 | Player "Bobby Cerulean" (DEAD) (pos=<1300.4, 3850.2, 50.9>)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Yuri Paschenko" (pos=<1308.4, 3838.0, 52.0>) into Torso(25) for 71.4961 damage (Bullet_545x39Tracer) with AK-74 from 14.6029 meters 

04:47:15 | Player "Bobby Cerulean" (DEAD) (pos=<1300.4, 3850.2, 50.9>)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Yuri Paschenko" (pos=<1308.4, 3838.0, 52.0>) into RightLeg(6) for 55.937 damage (Bullet_545x39Tracer) with AK-74 from 14.6029 meters 

04:47:15 | Player "Bobby Cerulean" (DEAD) (pos=<1300.4, 3850.2, 50.9>)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Shiesty Guy" (pos=<1292.3, 3843.4, 51.2>) into LeftArm(22) for 88.8935 damage (Bullet_762x39) with AKM from 10.608 meters

Johnathan Pantone - 

Spoiler

04:47:13 | Player "Johnathan Pantone" (pos=<1299.8, 3845.9, 51.1>)[HP: 85.1988] hit by Player "Shiesty Guy" (pos=<1295.2, 3840.6, 51.4>) into RightArm(17) for 44.6747 damage (Bullet_762x39) with AKM from 7.07617 meters 

04:47:13 | Player "Johnathan Pantone" (pos=<1299.1, 3845.5, 51.1>)[HP: 40.5241] hit by Player "Shiesty Guy" (pos=<1294.5, 3841.1, 51.3>) into Torso(16) for 44.6747 damage (Bullet_762x39Tracer) with AKM from 6.34113 meters 

04:47:13 | Player "Johnathan Pantone" (DEAD) (pos=<1299.1, 3845.5, 51.1>)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Shiesty Guy" (pos=<1294.4, 3841.3, 51.3>) into Torso(24) for 89.3494 damage (Bullet_762x39Tracer) with AKM from 6.35374 meters 

04:47:14 | Player "Johnathan Pantone" (DEAD) (pos=<1299.1, 3845.5, 51.1>)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Shiesty Guy" (pos=<1294.3, 3841.4, 51.3>) into Torso(24) for 89.3494 damage (Bullet_762x39) with AKM from 6.36434 meters 

04:47:14 | Player "Johnathan Pantone" (DEAD) (pos=<1299.1, 3845.5, 51.1>)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Shiesty Guy" (pos=<1294.1, 3841.6, 51.3>) into RightArm(17) for 89.3494 damage (Bullet_762x39) with AKM from 6.38514 meters 

04:47:14 | Player "Johnathan Pantone" (DEAD) (pos=<1298.7, 3845.7, 51.1>) is unconscious

Yuri Paschenko -

Spoiler

04:47:13 | Player "Milton Julles" (DEAD) (pos=<1305.3, 3841.2, 51.6>)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Yuri Paschenko" (pos=<1307.1, 3837.3, 52.0>) into LeftArm(32) for 79.685 damage (Bullet_545x39Tracer) with AK-74 from 4.38663 meters 

04:47:13 | Player "Milton Julles" (DEAD) (pos=<1305.3, 3841.2, 51.6>)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Yuri Paschenko" (pos=<1307.1, 3837.3, 52.0>) into Torso(25) for 54.4882 damage (Bullet_545x39Tracer) with AK-74 from 4.38663 meters 

04:47:14 | Player "Milton Julles" (DEAD) (pos=<1305.3, 3841.3, 51.6>)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Yuri Paschenko" (pos=<1307.5, 3837.4, 52.0>) into Torso(25) for 79.685 damage (Bullet_545x39Tracer) with AK-74 from 4.44837 meters 

04:47:14 | Player "Milton Julles" (DEAD) (pos=<1305.3, 3841.3, 51.6>)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Yuri Paschenko" (pos=<1307.5, 3837.4, 52.0>) into RightArm(30) for 67.4016 damage (Bullet_545x39Tracer) with AK-74 from 4.44837 meters 

04:47:14 | Player "Milton Julles" (DEAD) (pos=<1305.2, 3841.5, 51.6>)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Yuri Paschenko" (pos=<1307.7, 3837.6, 52.0>) into Head(0) for 79.685 damage (Bullet_545x39Tracer) with AK-74 from 4.63826 meters 

04:47:14 | Player "Milton Julles" (DEAD) (pos=<1305.1, 3841.8, 51.6>)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Yuri Paschenko" (pos=<1307.9, 3837.7, 52.0>) into Head(0) for 79.685 damage (Bullet_545x39Tracer) with AK-74 from 4.92175 meters 

04:47:14 | Player "Milton Julles" (DEAD) (pos=<1305.1, 3841.8, 51.6>)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Yuri Paschenko" (pos=<1307.9, 3837.7, 52.0>) into Brain(37) for 79.685 damage (Bullet_545x39Tracer) with AK-74 from 4.92175 meters 

04:47:14 | Player "Milton Julles" (DEAD) (pos=<1305.1, 3841.8, 51.6>)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Yuri Paschenko" (pos=<1307.9, 3837.7, 52.0>) into Torso(39) for 79.685 damage (Bullet_545x39Tracer) with AK-74 from 4.92175 meters 

04:47:14 | Player "Milton Julles" (DEAD) (pos=<1305.1, 3841.9, 51.6>)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Yuri Paschenko" (pos=<1308.0, 3837.8, 52.0>) into Head(0) for 79.685 damage (Bullet_545x39Tracer) with AK-74 from 5.083 meters 

04:47:14 | Player "Bobby Cerulean" (DEAD) (pos=<1300.4, 3849.8, 50.9>)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Yuri Paschenko" (pos=<1308.4, 3838.0, 52.0>) into Head(0) for 78.7402 damage (Bullet_545x39Tracer) with AK-74 from 14.2664 meters 

04:47:15 | Player "Bobby Cerulean" (DEAD) (pos=<1300.4, 3850.2, 50.9>)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Yuri Paschenko" (pos=<1308.4, 3838.0, 52.0>) into LeftArm(32) for 78.7402 damage (Bullet_545x39Tracer) with AK-74 from 14.6029 meters 

04:47:15 | Player "Bobby Cerulean" (DEAD) (pos=<1300.4, 3850.2, 50.9>)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Yuri Paschenko" (pos=<1308.4, 3838.0, 52.0>) into Torso(25) for 71.4961 damage (Bullet_545x39Tracer) with AK-74 from 14.6029 meters 

04:47:15 | Player "Bobby Cerulean" (DEAD) (pos=<1300.4, 3850.2, 50.9>)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Yuri Paschenko" (pos=<1308.4, 3838.0, 52.0>) into RightLeg(6) for 55.937 damage (Bullet_545x39Tracer) with AK-74 from 14.6029 meters

Shiesty Guy - 

Spoiler

 

04:47:13 | Player "Johnathan Pantone" (pos=<1299.8, 3845.9, 51.1>)[HP: 85.1988] hit by Player "Shiesty Guy" (pos=<1295.2, 3840.6, 51.4>) into RightArm(17) for 44.6747 damage (Bullet_762x39) with AKM from 7.07617 meters 

04:47:13 | Player "Johnathan Pantone" (pos=<1299.1, 3845.5, 51.1>)[HP: 40.5241] hit by Player "Shiesty Guy" (pos=<1294.5, 3841.1, 51.3>) into Torso(16) for 44.6747 damage (Bullet_762x39Tracer) with AKM from 6.34113 meters 

04:47:13 | Player "Johnathan Pantone" (DEAD) (pos=<1299.1, 3845.5, 51.1>)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Shiesty Guy" (pos=<1294.4, 3841.3, 51.3>) into Torso(24) for 89.3494 damage (Bullet_762x39Tracer) with AKM from 6.35374 meters 

04:47:14 | Player "Johnathan Pantone" (DEAD) (pos=<1299.1, 3845.5, 51.1>)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Shiesty Guy" (pos=<1294.3, 3841.4, 51.3>) into Torso(24) for 89.3494 damage (Bullet_762x39) with AKM from 6.36434 meters 

04:47:14 | Player "Johnathan Pantone" (DEAD) (pos=<1299.1, 3845.5, 51.1>)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Shiesty Guy" (pos=<1294.1, 3841.6, 51.3>) into RightArm(17) for 89.3494 damage (Bullet_762x39) with AKM from 6.38514 meters 

04:47:14 | Player "Bobby Cerulean" (pos=<1301.6, 3848.8, 51.0>)[HP: 55.5237] hit by Player "Shiesty Guy" (pos=<1294.0, 3841.6, 51.3>) into Torso(24) for 44.4467 damage (Bullet_762x39) with AKM from 10.4551 meters 

04:47:14 | Player "Bobby Cerulean" (pos=<1301.1, 3849.1, 51.0>)[HP: 40.8563] hit by Player "Shiesty Guy" (pos=<1293.9, 3841.8, 51.3>) into LeftArm(32) for 44.4467 damage (Bullet_762x39) with AKM from 10.2936 meters 

04:47:14 | Player "Bobby Cerulean" (DEAD) (pos=<1300.3, 3849.9, 50.9>)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Shiesty Guy" (pos=<1293.3, 3842.4, 51.2>) into Torso(16) for 88.8935 damage (Bullet_762x39) with AKM from 10.2536 meters 

04:47:14 | Player "Bobby Cerulean" (DEAD) (pos=<1300.3, 3850.1, 50.9>)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Shiesty Guy" (pos=<1293.2, 3842.6, 51.2>) into Torso(24) for 88.8935 damage (Bullet_762x39) with AKM from 10.4255 meters 

04:47:14 | Player "Bobby Cerulean" (DEAD) (pos=<1300.4, 3850.2, 50.9>)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Shiesty Guy" (pos=<1293.1, 3842.6, 51.2>) into Torso(23) for 88.8935 damage (Bullet_762x39) with AKM from 10.5449 meters 

04:47:15 | Player "Bobby Cerulean" (DEAD) (pos=<1300.4, 3850.2, 50.9>)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Shiesty Guy" (pos=<1292.3, 3843.4, 51.2>) into LeftArm(22) for 88.8935 damage (Bullet_762x39) with AKM from 10.608 meters

 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

04:47:13 | Player "Milton Julles" (DEAD) (pos=<1305.3, 3841.2, 51.6>) killed by Player "Yuri Paschenko" (pos=<1307.1, 3837.3, 52.0>) with AK-74 from 4.38663 meters 

04:47:14 | Player "Bobby Cerulean" (DEAD) (pos=<1300.4, 3849.8, 50.9>) killed by Player "Yuri Paschenko" (pos=<1308.4, 3838.0, 52.0>) with AK-74 from 14.2664 meters

04:47:13 | Player "Johnathan Pantone" (DEAD) (pos=<1299.1, 3845.5, 51.1>) killed by Player "Shiesty Guy" (pos=<1294.4, 3841.3, 51.3>) with AKM from 6.35374 meters 

Position Logs:

Spoiler

Milton - 

Spoiler

04:43:27 | Player "Milton Julles" (pos=<1259.2, 3929.6, 49.1>)
04:48:26 | Player "Milton Julles" (DEAD) (pos=<1304.8, 3842.8, 51.5>)
04:53:25 | Player "Milton Julles" (DEAD) (pos=<1304.8, 3842.8, 51.5>)
04:58:24 | Player "Milton Julles" (DEAD) (pos=<1304.8, 3842.8, 51.5>)

Bobby - 

Spoiler

04:43:27 | Player "Bobby Cerulean" (pos=<1265.8, 3932.6, 49.1>)
04:48:26 | Player "Bobby Cerulean" (DEAD) (pos=<1300.4, 3850.2, 50.9>)
04:53:25 | Player "Bobby Cerulean" (DEAD) (pos=<1300.4, 3850.2, 50.9>)
04:58:24 | Player "Bobby Cerulean" (DEAD) (pos=<1300.4, 3850.2, 50.9>)

Jonathan -

Spoiler

04:43:27 | Player "Johnathan Pantone" (pos=<1259.4, 3933.1, 49.1>)
04:48:26 | Player "Johnathan Pantone" (DEAD) (pos=<1298.7, 3845.8, 51.1>)
04:53:25 | Player "Johnathan Pantone" (DEAD) (pos=<1298.7, 3845.8, 51.1>)

Yuri - 

Spoiler

04:43:27 | Player "Yuri Paschenko" (pos=<1307.7, 3820.0, 53.4>)
04:48:26 | Player "Yuri Paschenko" (pos=<1297.0, 3847.9, 51.0>)
04:53:25 | Player "Yuri Paschenko" (pos=<826.8, 4204.9, 95.1>)

Shiesty -

Spoiler

04:43:27 | Player "Shiesty Guy" (pos=<1307.1, 3820.7, 53.6>)
04:48:26 | Player "Shiesty Guy" (pos=<1300.4, 3842.5, 51.3>)
04:53:25 | Player "Shiesty Guy" (pos=<826.7, 4204.0, 95.6>)

 

Calling in the following people to post their POVs & any unedited video evidence they might have:

Allies:

@Sirarxfatalis9 - OP
@Syakamaru | Bobby Cerulean | Posted
@Helioux| Johnathan Pantone | Posted

Accused:
@Mike | Yuri Paschenko | Posted
@SHIESTY Dongle | Shiesty Guy | Posted

 

I understand there has already been a discussion in Helpdesk, but if either party wishes to talk out the situation further in voice, feel free to contact any of our staff team and we can mediate a talk between both sides.

Link to post
  • Diamond
Posted (edited)

POV:  Shiesty and his newly met Russian friend were driving on a evening stroll heading north out of the city going towards the raiders base. They are goin that direction because Shiesty has been trying to disrupt workers of the raiders in the north. The day before Shiesty held up 3 people doing the same thing carrying large backpacks in there hands big ones on there back. When Shiesty noticed 3 figures walking south down the road from the raiders base area with guns out, he knew what he had to do. He would stop the car and tell Yuri "follow my lead". One of the suspects stay down the road aiming a weapon at Shiesty and Yuri until his friends made contact with them afterwards he began to walk towards Shiesty and Yuri . Shiesty and Yuri begin to talk and ask for food, the men say they can only spare a little. Shiesty and Yuri begin to make the men take bites of the food showing it is not a tainted piece of meat. After the first 2 had taken there bites the 3rd one begins eating and once finished and dropping his hands Shiesty began yelling "puts your hands up or yo-" with his gun pointed . Shiesty stops speaking and takes his attention off of the ghillie guy as he saw the 2 on the left of the UAZ begin to move and aim there weapons. The one in the front shoots and misses Shiesty and meets his fate. The second man aims his weapon at Yuri and then puts it down then pulls it backs and aims it at Shiesty  ultimately resulting in Shiesty and Yuri shooting the remaining non-compliant.  

Closing Statement: This seems like a salt report in my opinion, throughout posting their POV's and talks in help desk they have tried nothin but stack rule breaks on us because they were killed in a HostileRP situation. The suspects were shot and killed after no complying. If you do not want to be shot and killed when someone points a gun and  says "put your hands up"....comply. I wish you all to better RP experiences because DayZRP is a truly breath taking experience and wish staff the best in solving this mystery.

Edited by SHIESTY Dongle
posting POV
Link to post

My POV: Me and @SHIESTY Dongle were out tooling around looking for some people to interact with when we were driving down a road and noticed three people standing further up. We stopped the car and waited for them to approach, but before approaching they pulled out weapons and were scoping us out. This gave the impression of a tense standoff. The OP and his party eventually walked up to us and we began to talk. I asked for food and they provided steaks, but in an attempt to provide RP I acted with caution and asked them to eat it first so that I could ensure it was not "tainted". It was at this time that my ally Dongle initiated on the OP and his party to which they non-complied and were subsequently dispatched of. It is worth mentioning as well that the OP was not locked in animation when the initiation was dropped so he had the option to comply. You can see this in the video provided that at the 7 second mark the OP is finishing the animation and putting his hands at his side when we decided to rob them.

 

In help desk I spoke with the OP and a staff member @Cal in order to come to a resolution. Following our initial conversation the OP began to read out a list of "rule breaks" to which he believed I was guilty of and Cal had to remind him multiple times to get back on track. While in help desk I stated that the OP could have been an invalid kill caught in the crossfire. This was however a lapse of judgement as conversations in help desk are usually an act of appeasement by their nature. After leaving help desk I then talked the situation over further with my ally to see what he thought about the robbery and my actions. We have both come to the conclusion that the kill on the OP is valid and so are the other two kills.

 

In the video provided by the OP you can see that @Helioux clearly was non compliant as he attempted to shoot @SHIESTY Dongle. You can also clearly see that @Syakamarupulled out weapon and when the inhiation was dropped he made no attempt at holstering it but rather quite the opposite and was eliminated. Simultaneously, @Sirarxfatalis9was also in a state of non-compliance during the initiation/fight. When the initiation was dropped the OP had just finished eating the animation and made no attempt to put his hands up. In fact the OP was shot because his character began the animation of pulling something out of his inventory while his allies were attempting to non-com. Any experienced bandit/hostile roleplayer can tell the difference between the beginning animation of pulling something out of inventory vs putting one's hands up.

 

If the OP would like to push this report to "no time to comply" then I will conclude with this statement. If the OP had time to process the initiation and begin an animation of pulling something out of inventory then there was an adequate amount of time for him to process and act on beginning the surrender animation.

Edited by Mike
Link to post

My POV: Myself, @Helioux and @Sirarxfatalis9 were walking along a road when we saw a car roll up, mounted gun on the back. @Sirarxfatalis9 and @Helioux approached and were engaged in conversation while I looked on from further back and when it looked like things weren't going to be a firefight, I walked up and put away my long gun. I did have a gun drawn while the whole eating exchange was going on, but it was never raised. I heard "Put your hands up" cut off at the "u" in up because the shots were leaving the gun. It was clear that the conversation being made was just a pretense to score cheap kills.

 

To reference the clip, it is clearly shown that @Sirarxfatalis9could not have been threatening as he was still in the process of eating the steak. He was gunned down first. It illustrates the intent held by @SHIESTY Dongleand @Mikeat the start. There was nothing valid about any of the kills here.

Link to post
Posted (edited)

Yeah i was dead before my finger got to the f5 key. Its pretty obvious that a guy whos completing an eating animation at a time of initiation isnt going to be a threat to you.

And yeah i think it does make sense for no time to comply. So il add it to my existing report

Invalid kill 1 or possibly 2 AND no time to comply

Also at the 7 second mark where my "hands were down" you can clearly see that they were starting to go down. Locked in animation.

Edited by Sirarxfatalis9
Link to post

My POV:
> We were looking for animals to kill, and were heading in the direction of the city.
> Saw a Car, @Sirarxfatalis9 and myself dropped our held items to go and initiate rp with a greeting

> The two men informed us they were hungry, so we offered some food to them

>"tainted meat"

>alright sure, @Sirarxfatalis9offers to eat it in front of them.

>myself and @Syakamaru take out weapons as these two are obviously not up to any good

> they day put "put hands u-" and raise weapons at us (which to me is an obvious hostile act), I raised my weapon but held fire until they shot

> they shoot and kill whole group

I could possibly reconcil that my raising my weapon is valid reason for them to shoot me, but not my allies, but i fail to see how any of this interaction, holding up some innocent people gathering food that are nothing but nice, plays into @Mike's character, somehow robbing us three insignificant people in the middle of the woods is meant to extend his Family's power? whatever, I doubt ill be on dayzrp any time soon with as bad as the rp seems to be. (this has been my one and only interaction in dayzrp)

Link to post

Final Statements:

This will be my final post on this report unless requested by staff.

 

3 hours ago, Sirarxfatalis9 said:

Also at the 7 second mark where my "hands were down" you can clearly see that they were starting to go down.

If we are going to make claims lets be accurate with our language and not attempt to euphemize the situation. In the below picture you can clearly see that at the 7 second mark you are not "starting to go down" if they were starting to go down then your hands would be at your face not in front of your waist. It should also be mentioned that the video provided is 9 very nearly 10 seconds long. However, you go out of frame from second 8-10 which means that there is three seconds of your actions unaccounted for. Based off the position of your hands in that screenshot it would not take even one second for you to complete the animation leaving you two seconds free to begin another animation.Evidence1.png.2455f2fae1503d22baf86fdf9b4a30af.png

 

20 hours ago, Sirarxfatalis9 said:

My brother was gunned down and he didnt seem to be doing anything hostile. He was killed for moving even though the sentence wasnt over yet.

Your brother was killed because he had a gun out while moving after the initiation had been dropped and made no attempt to put it away. In fact he did quite the opposite hence why he was killed. I will provide a screenshot below that clearly shows him with weapon drawn at the 7 second mark.

Evidence2.png.d923871d8a4b3bb036749caf61d1a363.png

Link to post
Posted (edited)

@Mike The fact that you can hear me acknowledge the initation with a yeah proves i wasnt a threat.

Also you didnt give him time to put his fucking weapon away . He had no time to comply. Thus making him an invalid kill. Maybe have your buddy complete his sentence before you guys start blasting a guy with no weapon and acknowledged his initiation. The pvp intent here is extremely obvious and you did not promote rp in any way during that "robbery" wich was just 2 murders.

Edited by Sirarxfatalis9
Link to post
1 hour ago, Mike said:

However, you go out of frame from second 8-10 which means that there is three seconds of your actions unaccounted for.

Using blatant conjecture to create uncertainty where none existed is quite rude. Checking the kill logs, those who died, died in order of:

1. The unarmed one who was finishing up a steak when the shooting started

2. The one who never lifted the gun

3. The one who actually reacted

This alone discredits Sheisty's POV entirely and proves the intent.

Gaslight and lie by all means, but don't think that it isn't seen.

Edited by Syakamaru
Link to post
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, SHIESTY Dongle said:

 Shiesty stops speaking and takes his attention off of the ghillie guy as he saw the 2 on the left of the UAZ begin to move and aim there weapons. The one in the front shoots and misses Shiesty and meets his fate. The second man aims his weapon at Yuri and then puts it down then pulls it backs and aims it at Shiesty  ultimately resulting in Shiesty and Yuri shooting the remaining non-compliant.  

Closing Statement: This seems like a salt report in my opinion.

Now see this would make sense If mike didnt say himself that all syakamaru had was his weapon DRAWN. This is a blatant lying in report. And in the video we can see you shoot first before the shotgun even goes off.  And itd make even more sense that I was a threat in that TINY amount of time that was talkrd about if i WASNT the first one dead in the logs.

Lets not try to call this a salt report when its extremely obvious you wanted some quick and dirty kills

Suffer not the koser.

Edited by Sirarxfatalis9
Link to post
  • Diamond
7 minutes ago, Sirarxfatalis9 said:

. And in the video we can see you shoot first before the shotgun even goes off. 

First off ,that is because I made a demand (put your hands up) with my weapon raised presenting a consequence for non-compliance. Your side failed to follow the demand and thus received the consequence.

3 minutes ago, Sirarxfatalis9 said:

Now see this would make sense If mike didnt say himself that all syakamaru had was his weapon DRAWN. This is a blatant lying in report.

Secondly @Mike said " You can also clearly see that @Syakamaru pulled out weapon and when the inhiation was dropped he made no attempt at holstering it but rather quite the opposite and was eliminated." Not whatever you said so stop trying to stack rule breaks on us that don't exist as you are just grasping for straws.2 seconds in you can see him un-holstering his weapon. You can obviously see that at the 6 second mark @Syakamaru still had his weapon drawn as he leaves the frame. He is then unaccounted for the remaining 4 seconds of the clip. This would give him plenty of time to aim his weapon or comply but he chooses to no-comply and is met with the consequence. 

34 minutes ago, Syakamaru said:

2. The one who never lifted the gun

this is blatant lying in a report

Link to post
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, SHIESTY Dongle said:

First off ,that is because I made a demand (put your hands up) with my weapon raised presenting a consequence for non-compliance. Your side failed to follow the demand and thus received the consequence.

Secondly @Mike said " You can also clearly see that @Syakamaru pulled out weapon and when the inhiation was dropped he made no attempt at holstering it but rather quite the opposite and was eliminated." Not whatever you said so stop trying to stack rule breaks on us that don't exist as you are just grasping for straws.2 seconds in you can see him un-holstering his weapon. You can obviously see that at the 6 second mark @Syakamaru still had his weapon drawn as he leaves the frame. He is then unaccounted for the remaining 4 seconds of the clip. This would give him plenty of time to aim his weapon or comply but he chooses to no-comply and is met with the consequence. 

this is blatant lying in a report

You claim he LIFTED his weapon. Yet he had it DRAWN. Very big difference. He died before he could find the hands up key. Stop lying. 

Im not just here trying to stack. The whole point of this report is to report your careless gunning down of 1 blatant compliant hostage,1 hostage in wich your trying to spin to being an aggressor and 1 guy who lifted his gun.

Edited by Sirarxfatalis9
Link to post
  • Game Master
13 hours ago, Helioux said:

--snip--

Can you please provide a full copy of the video that the clip @Sirarxfatalis9 provided in the opening post?

Thank you

Link to post
  • Game Master
2 minutes ago, Helioux said:

After this event though, If I ever do play on dayzrp again, I'll remember to have extended video capture on

You use Shadowplay, I'm assuming, from the symbols at the bottom right of the screen?

Link to post
2 minutes ago, Rover said:

You use Shadowplay, I'm assuming, from the symbols at the bottom right of the screen?

I'm not sure the software's name, it came packaged with Geforce experience.

correction: the clip is actually 15 seconds, i just cut the discord chatter afterwards while sitting on the death screen, I can post that if youd like, but i doubt it'd be helpful.

scratch that, the clip saved over the original

Link to post
  • Game Master
Just now, Helioux said:

I'm not sure the software's name, it came packaged with Geforce experience.

correction: the clip is actually 15 seconds, i just cut the discord chatter afterwards while sitting on the death screen, I can post that if youd like, but i doubt it'd be helpful.

That is why I was about to ask. The GeForce Experience program is called Shadowplay. Shadowplay minimum settings is 15 seconds. You originally told us that it was only set to capture 10 seconds, and now you are saying that nevermind, you had to trim it.

Please upload the full video and post it here. In the future, never trim any video evidence for any reason. If something said is of a personal nature, it can be shared in private with staff members, but for the most part you should always provide full video evidence.

Thank you

 

Link to post
  • Diamond

Summary: 

Milton Julles and friends are out on a fantastic adventure in the landscapes of Nyheim when they get approached by two fellow travellers, upon stopping to talk to them they complain of being hungry. So the Milton Julles gang offer what little food they have out but instead they are met with accusations that the food could be tampered with, to combat this they are then asked to sample the meat themselves to make sure it isn't tainted. During this they are initiated on by the two hungry travellers and subsequently a fight breaks out! The three travellers are eventually gunned down, one midchew as he meets death. 

Verdict: 

@Mike | Invalid Kill ( Roleplayed ) on SirArxFatalis9 | GUILTY | We have deemed this an invalid kill because, not only did you start to fire at them before you had even finished the sentence, but the OP "Milton Julles" was still in the eating animation as you had asked them to taste the food. It would have taken at least 3-4 seconds extra to both register what is going on, stop the eating animation and then decide whether to either put his hands up or whip a gun out to try fight back. They even replied in voice to let you know they had registered your request. Please, in the future, give a longer time for the people to try comply if they wish to and at least finish your sentence first.

 

@Helioux| Witholding evidence | GUILTY | As you are a brand new player who clearly isn't well versed in all the rules as you should be, especially regarding reports. We have decided to err on the side of leniency so this time is going to be your only warning. All evidence presented in a report must be strictly unedited/not tampered with. Do not edit it, trim it or in any way mess with it no matter what the reasoning. Withholding evidence from the staff team in a report is punishable by a 1 day ban and 20 warning points, Do not do it again! 


@Mike| Invalid Kill ( Roleplayed ) on Bobby Cerulean | Inconclusive | The evidence provided we could not see enough of him to warrant as evidence favouring either side of him complying or not. We didn't see him in the frame enough.


@SHIESTY Dongle| Invalid Kill ( Roleplayed ) on Helioux | NOT GUILTY | When in a hostile situation helioux raised his weapon towards the people that had just initiated on him, thus posing a threat to them when he fired back at them. Thusly when they shot him it was entirely valid because he non complied.

Outcome:

@Mike| Invalid Kill ( Roleplayed ) | 3 day ban + 10 warning points.
 

@Helioux| Witholding Evidence | 0 days + 10 warning points

Signed: @Lettuce @Queerios

Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...