Server time (UTC): 2021-08-04 22:52

Improper RP and Killed me and a friend

Server and location: Nyheim east side of the main city near the underpass with the toll gate

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 7:49  UTC

Your in game name: Zenii Orion 

Names of allies involved: Richard Ford

Name of suspect/s: Matt Chillas and Hampze

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):  enemy vehicle 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): wasnt able to before killed

Detailed description of the events:

We were looting the military instillation at the south east side of the town. we walked into town from the road where we noticed a flipped car. we moved on when two men came running around the corner. one dressed in green asked if we could help him flip his car for 1000 coins. we said we could help if he had a wrench but they acted like we were stupid and moved on. then they came running back up with guns raised shouting incoherently. When Richard said something to them, they shot him before he could finish his sentence. this all happened within 1-3 seconds so no time to respond. after he was shot duct tape was thrown on the ground and i was told to tie myself up. as i was approaching the duct tape and fumbling to put up my gun, they opened fire on me.  not really fun because it turned from a friendly interaction to being killed before any rp can happen. 

• Sapphire

This report will now be closed due to both parties discussing it in helpdesk and agreeing to close it.