Server time (UTC): 2021-08-04 22:10

Dynamic Events - PLIKT / Contracts
ONGOING | 2021-08-04 21:30:00 (server time) | Ends in 19 minutes | Nyheim City

Whitepointer ban appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): I had a look around the forum but couldn't find any material linked to my ban. I know it was a awhile ago now (2014?). My original name linked to the site was 'whitepointer'. Hope that helps. 

Why the verdict is not fair: It would've been fair. Not gonna lie, I can't remember exactly what I did to get banned. If I was to have a good think, it would've either been for killing people on the server (unjustified killing obviously) or an offence post of some sort. I do remember the community being fair, so my ban was fair. Not gonna lie, rather not look back on what I did 5+ years ago to be honest!! Just a tad embarrassing. 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: Not trying to look as if I put zero effort in, but it's hard to explain yourself from something you did years ago. I'll keep it simple in saying that I had a spur of the moment of wanting another play of DayzRP to see how it goes. I'll either stick around (if given the opportunity) or i'll hang up the boots and the community won't hear from me again. But I would like to add, whatever does happen, no rules will be broken in the process. 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I'd like to be unbanned and to be able to have a game. 

What could you have done better?: Not been a lil D bag. 

Thank you!!! :) :) Go the blues (state of origin) for the aussies out there. 

• Administrator

Hello @MorningFresh,

Appeals of this nature are handled through support tickets. You can find the link to do so here; https://www.dayzrp.com/support/.

/closed