Server time (UTC): 2021-08-01 04:01

PLIKT -- O-Squad Patrol -
TODAY | 2021-08-01 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 14 hours, 58 minutes | Nyheim City

Add the different color variant of cloths in the shop

AlwaysGamer

Add the different color variate of cloths  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Titanium

I have seen this post being made before but it was a while ago so I'll redo one with some changes.Β 

For a while now, there's been new colors/textures variants for many cloths introduced to the server. The Riders Jacket with the dark red or light brown, The Tactical Gloves with the white color, The Jungle Boots with the white color are just a few of these as example. All of those can be found in game but they're not available in the shop. These new colors has been introduced a month or two ago if I'm not mistaken so, why haven't they not been added to the Shop like the Aviator Glasses and it's new colors?Β 

I think who ever can add stuff to the Shop should add the color variante that aren't in it yet to offer people more options. Which could lead to more people buying stuff to help support the server at the same time as getting some of their favorite piece of cloths!Β 

• MVP
15 minutes ago, AlwaysGamer said:

I have seen this post being made before but it was a while ago so I'll redo one with some changes.Β 

For a while now, there's been new colors/textures variants for many cloths introduced to the server. The Riders Jacket with the dark red or light brown, The Tactical Gloves with the white color, The Jungle Boots with the white color are just a few of these as example. All of those can be found in game but they're not available in the shop. These new colors has been introduced a month or two ago if I'm not mistaken so, why haven't they not been added to the Shop like the Aviator Glasses and it's new colors?Β 

I think who ever can add stuff to the Shop should add the color variante that aren't in it yet to offer people more options. Which could lead to more people buying stuff to help support the server at the same time as getting some of their favorite piece of cloths!Β 

Only Roland can add things to the shop and I believe its simply the fact that he needs good pictures and classname of said items.

It could also be that these colorvatiations you mention come from an external mod that we are not allowed to monetize(sell in the shop).

• Titanium
1 hour ago, Misho said:

Only Roland can add things to the shop and I believe its simply the fact that he needs good pictures and classname of said items.

It could also be that these colorvatiations you mention come from an external mod that we are not allowed to monetize(sell in the shop).

If all he needs is pictures of the items, I can provide them for him. As for the classnames, I can do my research and also provide them.Β 

But, I do believe the color variant are from mods so that might be why they're not in the shop. Maybe @Rolandcan confirm this?Β 

• Owner
13 hours ago, AlwaysGamer said:

If all he needs is pictures of the items, I can provide them for him. As for the classnames, I can do my research and also provide them.Β 

But, I do believe the color variant are from mods so that might be why they're not in the shop. Maybe @Rolandcan confirm this?Β 

That's exactly right. The only external mods we got rights to monetize is Windstrides clothing and Mass.

• Diamond
2 hours ago, Roland said:

That's exactly right. The only external mods we got rights to monetize is Windstrides clothing and Mass.

More reason to add Mass.Β 

It would be cool to see our Devs add alternative colors to some of the vanilla clothes. Like a blue field jacket.Β