Server time (UTC): 2021-08-04 23:22

'flaming' appeal

Banksyy

• Emerald

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): image.png.11083bafa19597ba2924c4af99047dcb.png

Why the verdict is not fair: I literally fail to understand how what i said was flame in the slightest? i said it was ironic the thread as several members of the collectors commented on this thread..  the thread was something to do with raiding and literally contains no flame at all or insults or anything? 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I saw another thread go up about raiding.. saw people from the collectors commenting on it about the raiding and how we raided them (as an in game retaliation from them doing it to us) and decided to give my input.. to which i was met with points for some reason.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: removal of points..

What could you have done better?: nothing as its clearly not flaming or baiting...

• Diamond

Hi @Banksyy,

A seperate portion of the staff team have reviewed this and decided to ACCEPT your appeal! In future though, I would suggest you to be a little more constructive and less aggressive in tone when commenting back to someone else on the community forums. That way it clears up any confusion over the intent of the reply and adds positively to the conversation.

With that being said,

// APPEAL ACCEPTED

Signed : @Lettuce@Basko