Server time (UTC): 2021-08-06 03:25

Dynamic Events - Contracts / Mutants
TODAY | 2021-08-06 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 15 hours, 34 minutes | Nyheim City

Reduction of various items sizes inside the inventory.

Padlock

Reduction of various items inside the inventory space.  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Emerald
Posted (edited)

I personally think that many items inside the game could use a reduction of squares they take up inside the inventory space, such as cans of beans should be 1x2, or just 1 square along with various other cans. Other food items suck as rice could be reduced and meat and fish should be condensed into a 1x2 space. Also clothing and such should have a reduction as well this would make it much easier for people who roleplay as multiple characters to be have to switch their look more easily. Would like to see if anyone else would also agree that many items could use a reduce in size. 

Edited by Padlock
  • Diamond

Especially canned food. Why cans are so massive is beyond me. Other survival items are pretty good already but also some backpacks should be smaller too. Slightly. 

Why is a beanie hat 2x3 like wtf. You can fold it into what would be something akin to a 2x1 pattern in real life..slide in in your pocket!

• Diamond

This this was already suggested here: 

• Emerald

Clothing items, sure.

Canned food, ammo, weapons, radios, all that? Fuck no.

Survival on the server is extremely easy as it is, why make it so much more easier where you can essentially carry double - triple the amount of food.

• Diamond
Posted (edited)

Everything should be left vanilla, vanilla sizes are just fine the way they are carry what you need and you should be fine.

Edited by TearsFallSilent
spell correction
  • Diamond

Definitely reduce clothing size.  I can fit a week’s worth of clothes into a regular book bag if I fold it the right way, no reason I shouldn’t be able to carry a couple changes of clothes on top everything needed for survival. So if it’s possible, please!!! ❤️

• Diamond
1 hour ago, Niller said:

anned food, ammo, weapons, radios, all that? Fuck no.

Survival on the server is extremely easy as it is, why make it so much more easier where you can essentially carry double - triple the amount of food.

On 6/23/2021 at 10:29 PM, Padlock said:

cans of beans should be 1x2, or just 1 square along with various other cans. Other food items suck as rice could be reduced and meat and fish should be condensed into a 1x2

Yes change clothes, no to food. Not only would it be like a billions years worth of work for the dev team, survival is already hella easy on the server. It’s more a role playing game instead of a survival rpg now…

PLEASE EDIT THE POLL to allow for this option of “yes clothes but no to food and other items!” 

• Emerald

New option added, as requested.