Server time (UTC): 2021-08-01 04:52

PLIKT -- O-Squad Patrol -
TODAY | 2021-08-01 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 14 hours, 7 minutes | Nyheim City

S1: Invalid Kill in NWAF 12:05

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: in the given situation it was nok KOS.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: 

So about the episode, it was not KOS. me and my buddy where in the airfield, and met 2 guys. we where friendly and had our guns on our back. this one guy became really agressive and started aiming at us, with no really reason at all. he then shot my friend and i managed to shoot him, and then the guy he was with since i asumed they where "partners in crime". i think in real life if you meet 2 people and one of them shoots your friend, then you would asume both of these people would do you harm. and therefore i dont think i broke any rules... 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: i would like to get unbanned so i can start playing on your good server again.

What could you have done better?: i should have replied to the ban way before i did.

• Administrator

The admin team have reviewed this appeal and given the time that has passed since the incident there will be no in game ban given, however you will be receiving 10 warning points for the invalid kill (roleplayed) as you never had any execution rights on @Timberwolf. You can not kill another player based of an assumption and if you are unsure whether you can execute another player, you can always ask them via ooc by using // in game where you can ask them //perms to execute ?

Below I have linked the rule 4.6 here you can read the only instances killing a complying hostage is acceptable;

Spoiler

4.6 If you successfully capture a player through a hostile action and then take him into your custody, he is now considered your hostage. You must do everything in your power to keep your hostages alive and in a relatively good health. That includes protecting them from external threats like zombies and leaving them with a realistic chance of survival when they are released. A character that is taken hostage may be executed once for a hostile incident that happened in the past where the hostage was personally responsible for a death of a member of your approved group. In any other circumstances, hostages may only be executed in the following scenarios:

• Hostages do not comply with your demands after repeated requests or try to escape.

• Hostages pose a direct threat to you or your group, for example by picking up a weapon when not allowed to.

• Hostages do not value their life, for example they repeatedly talk back or insult you despite being told to stop.

• Approved group of the hostage refuse to negotiate or open fire on hostage takers.

• Demands from negotiations with approved group of the hostage have not been met after a reasonable time has elapsed.

Signed @Realize @Duplessis