Server and location:  04

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 01:35 - 01:50

Your in game name: Marcus Caesar

Names of allies involved: Bunny , Thanosegg

Name of suspect/s: I dont know

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): No

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: 

Me and another player who I just met were standing near a car in a building and some other player spawned (loged in) to the game. I pull out my gun and did some RP like who are you what are you doing here and tried to explain he just woke up etc we were just doing some RP stuff (the player put his hands up so it was cool) and all of sudden another player also spawned in. I turned my gun aganist him told him to hands up he turned to me after a second he just took out a gun and shot me.

I warned him not to break the RP but he shot me again and killed me right in the spot which caused me to lose all my gear all my weapons etc. The player I was with also come to the discord after this incident in game name bunny discord name thanosegg and we both talked with the support stuff. This incident happend like 15 mins just before I wrote this post.

Its so obivious that the player who spawned in first called his friend from discord and the second player insta killed me after spawning while he had a gun in his hand so please look at the logs and to whatever neccesery.

Edited by Caesar45
  • Diamond

As the OP has requested the report to be closed, the staff team will honour this request.

/Closed