Server time (UTC): 2021-08-04 23:37

The Nyheim Times Newspaper - Lucia Ramirez

DaApple

• Diamond

Holy… I, I don’t know if I should be Impressed or threatened that someone is taking my Reporter Role!! 

Screw it! Thank you for keeping the dream alive!! Our boys in Blue Press Vests always need to be represented! Ya earned my beans…

• Diamond

I'm having a shit tone of fun doing interviews and writing these papers! Let's keep it going!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Diamond

This is a really cool concept and I hope you guys plan to continue pushing out content through this player slump. the paper is a very immersive addition to the server.

• Diamond

@SHIESTY Dongle Ill probably bring it back at some point when i'm able to talk with people without getting a gun shoved in my mouth, although I guess that's in the job description
🤷‍♀️

we'll see though, it was a fun idea that i really enjoyed doing at the beginning of the map

• Titanium
Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, DaApple said:

@SHIESTY Dongle Ill probably bring it back at some point when i'm able to talk with people without getting a gun shoved in my mouth, although I guess that's in the job description
🤷‍♀️

we'll see though, it was a fun idea that i really enjoyed doing at the beginning of the map

We are happy to contract you some hired guns for your.. “excursions” out on the field if that means more future issues!  Come meet up with us to hammer out the details! 

Edited by Coyote
  • Diamond

@CoyoteI'd love to have that!  Would be pretty nice to have some protection

• Titanium
2 minutes ago, DaApple said:

@CoyoteI'd love to have that!  Would be pretty nice to have some protection

I know your play time has been pretty erratic lately, hit me up on a private frequency and we will start working on that whenever.  ❤️ 

• Diamond

@Coyoteit definetly has been, ill reach out tho!

• Diamond

I plan on helping out with this in the future. Was sort of hard to do it when there was hardly any player count on the server. 

• Titanium
2 minutes ago, RPShilo said:

I plan on helping out with this in the future. Was sort of hard to do it when there was hardly any player count on the server. 

Aye, we can all work on this together IC to make sure the paper continues to thrive. 

• Diamond

The Nyhiem Times shall survive!