Server time (UTC): 2021-08-03 10:17

Dynamic Events: "The Mutated.."
TODAY | 2021-08-03 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 8 hours, 42 minutes | Nyheim City

Resize Clothes/Various Items

Frickin Red

Resize Clothes  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• VIP

As the self-proclaimed "drip master", it would be dope if I was able to carry more clothes around. Jeans, t-shirts, jackets, shoes, hats, etc. 

My suggestion is to resize items like this so that they don't take up as much inventory space. For example, t-shirts can be rolled. They really shouldn't be bigger than 1x2. Same with most hats, pants, etc. Same with leather sewing kits, and other various general items. It would be especially dope for people who don't have bases or stashes and carry what they need on them at all times. 

• MVP

Personally I wouldn’t have a problem making every clothing item 2x2. @Rolandthoughts?

Should be noted that it would take a while to go through each one and resize it. There’s a few shortcuts but a lot of the models that were handmade will need to be hand-resized. I can do that though, provided people are patient with me!

• Titanium

I'm 100% behind this idea! It's not like we can abuse it by putting stuff inside these cloths and do StorageSeption with them anyway. 

And, realistically, most cloths can be either rolled or folded. So it would make sense anyway. Could also lead to some more "Walking Wardrobe" / "Walking Cloths Shope" RP! 

• MVP
19 minutes ago, Whitename said:

Personally I wouldn’t have a problem making every clothing item 2x2. @Rolandthoughts?

Should be noted that it would take a while to go through each one and resize it. There’s a few shortcuts but a lot of the models that were handmade will need to be hand-resized. I can do that though, provided people are patient with me!

This would also help people that play multiple characters so they wouldn't have to constantly have to have a base of sorts in order to properly store their clothes, so I'm all for this. +1

• Diamond

I find problem with this as some clothing items can have larger inventories and still be placed inside a container you are wearing while stuff is inside it. If this can be addressed, then it's a plus from me, but till then, -1

• Head Admin
47 minutes ago, Whitename said:

I think certain items should be resized, such as cans of food taking up way too much space in terms of realism.

• Administrator

Don't see any real negatives to this. People can't put items inside clothes and then put them in their inventory so there's no worry about hoarders there.

• Lore Master

Definitely agree with this, it'd just be overall far more nifty to deal with.

• Sapphire

This is a good suggestion, and would make playing multiple characters much easier. +100