Server time (UTC): 2021-07-31 04:53

Lore Event - "The Scientists"
TODAY | 2021-07-31 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 14 hours, 6 minutes | Nyheim City

Nyheim Trader Info?

Hello, hope this isnt a redundant post. Just trying to gather information on traders. I have the following questions:

1) Do all traders offer the same trades?

2) What items to traders buy/sell?

Thanks in advance

• Diamond

With the new trader mod, Traders Plus, the traders only trade in what they’ve been sold.

so if all a trader gets sold is wolf steaks, then that’s all they will sell to you

• Diamond
Posted (edited)

Aren't there items that are infinite ♾️? What are they if there are? 

I know that all traders share an inventory. No matter where you are on the map. 

Edited by Crimson
  • Sapphire
49 minutes ago, kalyri said:

With the new trader mod, Traders Plus, the traders only trade in what they’ve been sold.

so if all a trader gets sold is wolf steaks, then that’s all they will sell to you

That is confusing. There are a lot of things the trader won't buy from me-- so how does the trader trade what theyve been sold if they just don't buy some things?  Is there one trader that buys anything and sets the tone for what the system trades? It sounds more like theres a set list of items that can and cant be traded. 

• MVP
24 minutes ago, Highlander said:

That is confusing. There are a lot of things the trader won't buy from me-- so how does the trader trade what theyve been sold if they just don't buy some things?  Is there one trader that buys anything and sets the tone for what the system trades? It sounds more like theres a set list of items that can and cant be traded. 

Trader only works with vanilla items.

• MVP
Posted (edited)

Not all vanilla items though, only some. Tried to sell it an As Val 20 round mag but it didnt wanna buy it. But it bought SVD mags just fine. 

Edited by Ducky
2 hours ago, Ducky said:

Not all vanilla items though, only some. Tried to sell it an As Val 20 round mag but it didnt wanna buy it. But it bought SVD mags just fine. 

It seems to be the generally older vanilla items maybe an update or two older. Pioneer also doesn't work or the repeater. 

• Diamond

@Whitenameis there any solution to what has been stated above? 

12 hours ago, Highlander said:

Exactly! Im curious as to what items this "set list" contains