Jump to content

Server time (UTC): 2021-08-06 03:57

Dynamic Events - Contracts / Mutants
TODAY | 2021-08-06 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 15 hours, 2 minutes | Nyheim City

I missed the Nyheim launch/reboot.


Recommended Posts

  • Sapphire

Uhhh.... well then. That's quite unfortunate... 

What happend?

Wait, how are you typing right now?

Link to post
  • Sapphire

Sorry to hear.


Moved to Off Topic

Link to post
  • Emerald
3 hours ago, CamoRP said:

Uhhh.... well then. That's quite unfortunate... 

What happend?

Wait, how are you typing right now?

Right arm is good; it broke, but very nicely, no dislocation. Left arm had surgery and is immobilized. So I have minor use in the right hand. I hit a kid on my bike. Jumped onto bike path suddenly. Kid was fine. I blame the mother for parental failure, not the kid. Am home with meds and care instructions now, and in good spirits. 😄

I was high on painkillers (and still am to an extent) so I felt kinda loopy and like I had to tell people. Never been on opioids before, tis an experience

Link to post
  • Sapphire
19 minutes ago, Dicey said:

Right arm is good; it broke, but very nicely, no dislocation. Left arm had surgery and is immobilized. So I have minor use in the right hand. I hit a kid on my bike. Jumped onto bike path suddenly. Kid was fine. I blame the mother for parental failure, not the kid. Am home with meds and care instructions now, and in good spirits. 😄

I was high on painkillers (and still am to an extent) so I felt kinda loopy and like I had to tell people. Never been on opioids before, tis an experience

Damn. That sucks. Yeah, there's a lot of crappy parents out there. Hell, drivers aren't exactly graceful to the bike lane either...

Link to post
  • Diamond
Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, Dicey said:

Right arm is good; it broke, but very nicely, no dislocation. Left arm had surgery and is immobilized. So I have minor use in the right hand. I hit a kid on my bike. Jumped onto bike path suddenly. Kid was fine. I blame the mother for parental failure, not the kid. Am home with meds and care instructions now, and in good spirits. 😄

I was high on painkillers (and still am to an extent) so I felt kinda loopy and like I had to tell people. Never been on opioids before, tis an experience

Not to worry. I hear next update DayZ is introducing Vivian controls! Just speak into the microphone “Left! Walk Forward!!” And it should work! 

 

All jokes aside, sucks ya gotta miss it! It’s a lot of fun, maybe hold youself over with some streams? Hopefully ya hear fast, the more in game the better, unless ya over the 100 player server cap. 

 

Then ya screwed, lol! 
 

season 2 chocolate with nuts GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Edited by TheBishop
Link to post
  • Emerald
2 hours ago, TheBishop said:

Not to worry. I hear next update DayZ is introducing Vivian controls! Just speak into the microphone “Left! Walk Forward!!” And it should work!

I already use voice controls for some games like Elite Dangerous with VoiceAttack.. But making a big comprehensive suite of commands is tedious work, so maybe not? 😛

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...