Server time (UTC): 2021-08-04 23:17

åtseleter - Scavenger Animal

neom

• Sapphire
Posted (edited)

wow this is a great thread I can't wait to RP on the new map and in this group.

Edited by Jorrdan

Looking forward to meeting you ingame 😄 Good luck out there!

• Diamond

Best of luck! 

• Game Master

Wow such great lore :^)

• Administrator

Graphics look great, lore is a good read. The only issue I see on this thread is your goals.

You have a total of five overall goals, none of which are given a measured time of completion. I would like to see you guys add a few more goals, and perhaps expand on the goals you already have. One way you could do this is by adding subgoals to the goals you already have. For instance, you've listed being a thorn in PLIKT's side as one of your goals. You don't have to change this, expanding on it would give you more of an edge and make the goal more unique. For example;

• Be a thorn in PLIKT's side. [Indefinite]
    • Disrupt PLIKT patrols.
    • Plan sabotage operations to disrupt PLIKT's supply chain.
    • Whip up public discontent and organize civil protest/riots.
    • etc. etc.

The group concept itself is great, and I look forward to seeing you in Nyheim. Good luck!

• Titanium

Had great interactions with @Cuchulainn @Challenger and @Jorrdan yesterday.

I wish you guys approved sooner than ever. Looking forward to RP with you 🥰

• Emerald
Posted (edited)

Best group out there lets be real. 

Put me on the roster please, here to show everyone how to roleplay as a proper raider. @neom

Where do i send my application?

Edited by TurkRP
  • Diamond
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, TurkRP said:

Best group out there lets be real. 

Put me on the roster please, here to show everyone how to roleplay as a proper raider. @neom

please fill in the app on the page and the group will vote on you, thank you 

please send the app from the bottom of the page to me, thank you 

Edited by neom
  • Game Master

Edited 22/06/21

• Added - New/Updated group goals + new members and their characters.
  • Removed - Old group goals and some spelling/grammar mistakes in the Lore. (Whoopies)

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Queerios said:
  • Added - New/Updated group goals + new members and their characters.

I like your new goals, and the detail put into each of them. The whole "underground railroad" concept is very interesting, and a unique spin on anti-authority roleplay, and the whole "resistance from the shadows" concept is excellent as well. The only issue that I see here is, as per the SMART criteria, each of these goals needs to have a time frame of when you would like them to be achieved by.

• Game Master
4 minutes ago, Duplessis said:

I like your new goals, and the detail put into each of them. The whole "underground railroad" concept is very interesting, and a unique spin on anti-authority roleplay, and the whole "resistance from the shadows" concept is excellent as well. The only issue that I see here is, as per the SMART criteria, each of these goals needs to have a time frame of when you would like them to be achieved by.

It is done 😘

• Emerald

very nice man 

nice to see TurkRolePlay on the roster aswell

www.onlyfans.com/turkroleplay

glhf

you gonna steal trains?

image.png.b21c967e914d89827f65455ba6a315fc.png

• Lore Master

Hey there! I'd just like to stop in here and drop some feedback on the goals here.

The vast majority of your goals don't give a sense of longevity. How will this keep your group occupied and pushing ahead? Are there plans for more goal additions, something that will present a working challenge to your group long term? I do enjoy the concept of the underground railroad, perhaps you can expand on that more. I'd also like to see more goals that aren't PLIKT centric. Everyone and their mother is going for PLIKT goals. Show us more of what you can do, regardless of PLIKT and the Lore Faction's involvement. Perhaps consider other groups your group has encountered ICly; how will they plan to proceed with said groups? 

If you need a sounding board, I'd be more than happy to sit down with you in DMs or in voice on discord. Alternatively, you can reach out to any of the other LMs as well.

• Sapphire

This looks good, goodluck with this!

• Administrator

Hello @neom,

A quick glance at some of your members shows that almost all of your roster has not played in a week at least. Are you still motivated?

• Head Admin

Archiving as the roster hasn't played and our messages haven't been answered.

Please DM a Mod+ if you'd like this unarchived at some point.