Server time (UTC): 2021-08-03 11:46

Dynamic Events: "The Mutated.."
TODAY | 2021-08-03 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 7 hours, 13 minutes | Nyheim City

Discord ban

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): https://www.dayzrp.com/profile/52403-scase/

Why the verdict is not fair: It's not that it's not fair, I just didn't realize I was in violation of a rule. I wanted to appeal the discord ban.  I was literally just making a joke as per some earlier conversation in another discord channel belonging to a now archived group. I wasn't trying to engage in sexual RP or anything like that as per Rule 3.1 that you indicated in your decision to ban me from the discord channel. Also, wasn't trying to offend anyone or anything like that.  So I certainly didn't think I was breaking any rules. But I understand now that I was. It was not intentional at all.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I'll make sure to not do this again. 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: lift discord ban.

What could you have done better?: make sure all content is safe for work. I'll ensure to do that moving forward. 

Edited by Scase
  • Diamond

Greetings@Scase,

A separate part of staff team have reviewed your appeal and decided to DENY it. 

We do not tolerate these kind of "jokes" and behavior on our server, and fail to see why would anyone even joke about such things. We have seen your attitude towards the original decision and how you actually "don't care" showing us you are not honest with us with this appeal. 

We would like to point out that being able to join and be on our discord is a privilege, not a right. Through your actions, you have taken this privilege away from yourself. 

The only possibility of coming back to our discord is through support ticket in 3 months. 

With that being said,

//Appeal denied - discord ban stays

Signed: @PaulB, @Queerios and @Cor