Server time (UTC): 2021-08-01 03:40

PLIKT -- O-Squad Patrol -
TODAY | 2021-08-01 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 15 hours, 19 minutes | Nyheim City

Drug mods

Should The server add the CanabisPlus and DrugsPLUS plugin  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Since drugs are illegal in Nyheim, I think it would be cool to allow players to actually MAKE illegal drugs, having Plikt doing Illegal drug busts ect could and to some cool RP. This is just an Idea to allow players to have drug RP and things of that nature.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2170927235&searchtext=Drugs

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1932611410

Edited by XDRP

I've been personally aiming to have a character struggling w/ addiction for this lore and while there are a few other drugs in game already this is pretty cool, especially with potential plotlines regarding Plikt! Seems like something the LM's would have to get involved in though - as the process of making these drugs (shit like cocaine) might be lost by word of mouth given the year.

• Emerald

Yes yes yes yes yes, im all for drugs.

• Administrator

Ima not vote atm however these doooo like nice. The feature that most stands out to me that I read in the mod description are the impairment effects. So when you use the item you can actually feel the effects of it instead of just solely relying on emoting. This could also make them more usable since if you look at the drugs you can spawn through itemshop their just items you hold and emote use which isn't bad but could be more to do with.

• Diamond

Believe both mod packs are reputable and are updated consistently and have been proven to have good performance.
+1

I've definitely used and enjoyed addict RP in the past. It was always a good justification for robbing someone, just a desperate character looking for a fix. I would usually leave most items that weren't drugs or valuable to exchange for drugs.

On 6/19/2021 at 12:13 PM, Drbeans said:

I've been personally aiming to have a character struggling w/ addiction for this lore and while there are a few other drugs in game already this is pretty cool, especially with potential plotlines regarding Plikt! Seems like something the LM's would have to get involved in though - as the process of making these drugs (shit like cocaine) might be lost by word of mouth given the year.