Server time (UTC): 2021-08-06 03:40

Dynamic Events - Contracts / Mutants
TODAY | 2021-08-06 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 15 hours, 19 minutes | Nyheim City

Random RP Events - Nyheim Edition

Stagsview

• Lore Master

Hi. Loremaster and funny guy AndreyQ here.

This thread will serve as a template for people to type in their characters details if they wish to have the chance to get a random small event happening to them. This will not be anything major just a small thing to keep you on your toes. I would ask to give as much information as possible as it helps the LMs come up with creative ways of handling these sort of random events.

Keep in mind that this will be done on our free time so not everyone might get to experience some of these random events.

A good example would be: Your character has a mental disorder such as a split personality disorder, you put in the details on what the other personality would be, and if we find the time for it, we might throw a curveball right at you, having you change your personality on a whim, or maybe only bringing certain aspects of the other personality to impact the RP that you're currently in.

Fill out this template and reply below with it.

Character Name:
Character Age:
Does your character have any physical shortcomings?
Does your character have a mental disability?
Does your character have a specific disease? (Diabetes etc.)
Does your character have any phobia?
Does your character have a love interest?
Does your character have any addictions?
Does your character do any drugs?
Is your character overweight?
Are you willing to experience (manageable) small Hordes of infected or wolves during RP?

Would you like your messages to be strictly serious or would you like a comic relief comment from time to time?

Anything else that we might have missed that you'd like to experience in game?

Much love,

xoxo

• AndreyQ changed the title to Random RP Events - Nyheim Edition
  • Alexis pinned this topic

Character Name: Franklin Blake

Character Age: Does your character have any physical shortcomings?
Not currently

Experiencing Shell-Shock/PTSD/Overall broken morale

Worked in sewage, filth, garbage and among corpses, so who knows what sort of long-term complications he experienced. He did this work for 10 years, so may some have interesting immunities as well

His biggest fear is the Gambino family coming after him in Nyheim - he came here specifically to get away from them. If a player bounty of 1000 Kroner was put on my head that could be fun.

Yes, the Gambino Boss's daughter, and maybe a few others too

Not currently, but has abused all sorts of drugs. Definitely prone to addiction. Not currently addicted, but it was one bad event away

Currently, just smokes tobacco, and maybe marijuana if it's available. Currently, not a habit, or even an addiction - apocalypse conditions have made these luxuries less worth the trouble

No

Are you willing to experience (manageable) small Hordes of infected or wolves during RP?
Yes

Would you like your messages to be strictly serious or would you like a comic relief comment from time to time?
I am fine with both serious and comic relief

I have no idea what I am signing up for, but I like surprises. Really hoping this doesn't lead to my untimely death. Currently Frank is a travelling merchant. It would honestly be tragic if I died and lost all of my merchandise. I guess I am hoping to stumble upon a cache, or perhaps some sort bartering/trading based RP/event. I would like to set up a shop stand somewhere! Either way, I understand I am signing a blank check, and I am prepare to experience the consequences, be they good or bad.

• MVP

Character Name: Marek Valek

Character Age: 71

Does your character have any physical shortcomings?: Unable to move quickly due to a bad knee without smoking weed before hand

Does your character have a mental disability? No

Does your character have a specific disease? (Diabetes etc.) No

Does your character have any phobia? No

Does your character have a love interest? His wife (Anna Valek. No current character made)

Does your character have any addictions? No

Does your character do any drugs? No

Is your character overweight? No

Are you willing to experience (manageable) small Hordes of infected or wolves during RP? Yes

Would you like your messages to be strictly serious or would you like a comic relief comment from time to time? Strictly Serious

Anything else that we might have missed that you'd like to experience in game? Marek still sees the ghost of Damek Novaki, one of his dear friends from his time in the CLF. He suffers from survivors guilt of some kind due to how Damek died and still sees his ghost every so often, he could be sitting down somewhere or simply watching him from a distance. If you choose to do RP surrounding this you are free to have him see Damek whether he's alone or around a group of people

Character Name: Erik 'Zoop' Akre

Character Age: 18

Does your character have any physical shortcomings?: he a big fuckin dude

Does your character have a mental disability?: PTSD, split personality. To give you a bit more context, I act as if the Comfort changes him completely. When he's out for a while, it's more than a down, he turns into a different person with different skills and even his accent changes. 

Does your character have a specific disease? (Diabetes etc.): No

Does your character have any phobia?: Not a phobia, but just heavily dislikes getting dirty.

Does your character have a love interest?: No

Does your character have any addictions?: Comfort.

Does your character do any drugs?: Comfort is the only one he's dependent on. He only takes drugs such as cocaine when he's offered it by certain people.

Is your character overweight?: No

Are you willing to experience (manageable) small Hordes of infected or wolves during RP?: Provided I got a gun.

Would you like your messages to be strictly serious or would you like a comic relief comment from time to time?: Both are welcome.

Anything else that we might have missed that you'd like to experience in game?: No

• Titanium
Posted (edited)

Character Name: Maxwell Zabrecky

Character Age: 28

Does your character have any physical shortcomings? Overall low physical strength. Occasional bouts of weakness and progressively atrophied muscles due to ALS.

Does your character have a mental disability? Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. Bipolar Depression.  Obsessive-compulsive disorder.

Does your character have a specific disease? (Diabetes etc.) Mid-Stage Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis- his limbs occasionally becometoo weak to carry anything of significant weight, including weapons, vaulting/climbing, etc and occasionally unable to walk.  Von WIllebrand's stage 3-  Max is missing a clotting factor in his platelets that allows them to adhere, meaning that he is high risk for bleeding out at the smallest injury.  Medications for this disease are likely rare to non-existent in the current world, especially without widespread refrigeration technology.

Does your character have any phobia? No, however he does have triggers related to his PTSD, which are linked to his past history as an involuntary slave.

Does your character have a love interest? Holiday Otradovska

Does your character have any addictions? No.

Does your character do any drugs? Comfort. Ketamine. 

Is your character overweight? No.

Are you willing to experience (manageable) small Hordes of infected or wolves during RP? Absolutely.

Would you like your messages to be strictly serious or would you like a comic relief comment from time to time? Mostly serious, but the occasionally comic relief would be great- wouldn't want to stunt your creativity. 😃

Anything else that we might have missed that you'd like to experience in game? Max is terrified at the idea of once again becoming a slave.  His PTSD is often exasperated during firefights involving loud rifles. Max is physically weak and overall clumsy at combat, and so prefers to talk his way out of situations.  With his heightened intellect, he enjoys navigating dialogues like a puzzle, looking for the hidden "solution" that gives him the greatest chance of coming out of an aggressive situation unscathed. 

When unmediated and undermedicated, his ALS and bleeding disorder both can turn mildly dangerous encounters into life-threatening situations. 

Edited by Coyote
  • Emerald

Character Name: 

Enoch Monroe

Character Age: 

Does your character have any physical shortcomings? 

Bad lungs from extensive smoking which causes him to be out of breathe easily.

No

Not that he's aware of. 

No.

No. But has thought of the idea of settling down

Nicotine Addiction, slowing down on his alcohol usage. 

No but used to heavily use Cocaine in his early 20s 

No, but bulky. 

Indeed I am. 

Either/or but a preference on serious tones. 

I will just add some things that add to the character. He has a keen interest in Books, maintaining them, finding rarities etc.... He has been trying to avoid feeling the grief of losing his adoptive mentor/father Bernard back in Ander's Holdfast. Is developing an older brother/father like interest for his friend Fin Norgaard (@Ethan-J) and is getting increasingly worried about said friends antics.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Diamond
Posted (edited)

Character Name: Holiday Otradovska
Character Age: 25
Does your character have any physical shortcomings? No
Does your character have a mental disability? Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Stockholm Syndrome
Does your character have any phobia? Claustrophobia
Does your character have a love interest? Yes (Max Zabrecky)
Does your character have any addictions? Yes (Comfort, Oxycodone, Nicotine)
Does your character do any drugs?  Yes (Comfort, Oxycodone, Dexamphetamine, Marijuana, Alcohol)
Are you willing to experience (manageable) small Hordes of infected or wolves during RP? Yes
Would you like your messages to be strictly serious or would you like a comic relief comment from time to time? I'd prefer serious
Anything else that we might have missed that you'd like to experience in game? Random NPCs, PLIKT harassment, comfort hallucinations

Character Name: Millicent Cibulkova
Character Age: 77
Does your character have any physical shortcomings? Old age, bad hearing, myopia, cataracts, limited mobility in her right hand, chronic pain.
Does your character have a mental disability? Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (memories of post-outbreak war), bouts of dementia, auditory hallucinations, delusional thinking, paranoia
Does your character have any phobia? Claustrophobia
Does your character have a love interest? Yes (Leon Radek)
Does your character have any addictions? No
Does your character do any drugs?  Yes (marijuana, alcohol, occasional opiates)
Would you like your messages to be strictly serious or would you like a comic relief comment from time to time? Either is fine.
Anything else that we might have missed that you'd like to experience in game? Flashbacks of traumatic experiences (executions she took part in, encounters with hostile groups, Namalsk anomalies); disorientation and loss of awareness, reversion to earlier memories, mistaking strangers old friends or enemies. Suspicious voices or voices talking about her spying or war crimes.

Edited by Millie
  • Support

Character Name: Rico Reinhardt
Character Age: 31
Does your character have any physical shortcomings? No
Does your character have a mental disability? Developing God-Complex
Does your character have a specific disease?: Devic's Disease (Body attacks its own nerve system, starting with nerves of the eyes)
Does your character have any phobia? Yes, Cleithrophobia or "Fear of being trapped" (Not to be confused with Claustrophobia, or fear of being in a confined space)
Does your character have a love interest? Yes (Holiday Otradovska)
Does your character have any addictions? No, but is recovering from cocaine addiction
Does your character do any drugs? Weed when he can gets his hands on it.
Is your character overweight? No. 
Are you willing to experience (manageable) small Hordes of infected or wolves during RP? Yes
Would you like your messages to be strictly serious or would you like a comic relief comment from time to time?: Serious please.
Anything else that we might have missed that you'd like to experience in game? None that I can think off at this moment.

• MVP
Posted (edited)

Character Name: Nina Crowe.
Character Age: 21.
Does your character have any physical shortcomings? She kinda smol I guess.
Does your character have a mental disability? I don't think so...
Does your character have a specific disease? (Diabetes etc.) No.
Does your character have any phobia? No, but mildly fearful of heights, and whips.
Does your character have a love interest? Alyosha Rybakov.
Does your character have any addictions? Obsessed with weed, would not be opposed to getting addicted to Komfort.
Does your character do any drugs? Way too much weed, soon to be Komfort, coke on rare occasions, and alcohol.
Is your character overweight? No, closer to underweight.
Are you willing to experience (manageable) small Hordes of infected or wolves during RP? Yes.
Would you like your messages to be strictly serious or would you like a comic relief comment from time to time? Preferably serious, but I won't complain about the odd comical post.
Anything else that we might have missed that you'd like to experience in game? Plikt harassment pls.

Edited by Morytania
  • Emerald

Character Name: Ake Feldblom

Character Age: 29

Does your character have any physical shortcomings? A tad scrawny.

Does your character have a mental disability? Minor Schizophrenia manifesting in hearing voices and occasional hallucinations. 

Does your character have a specific disease? No

Does your character have any phobia? Light agoraphobia due to long time in the wild

Does your character have a love interest? Not yet

Does your character have any addictions? Ibuprofen/Paracetamol

Does your character do any drugs? Occasional Ibuprofen and/or other painkillers. Alcohol

Would you like your messages to be strictly serious or would you like a comic relief comment from time to time? 90/10 Serious/Humour

Anything else that we might have missed that you'd like to experience in game? Nothing comes to mind yet.

• Titanium

Character Name: Sebastien Dusseault 

Character Age: 29

Does your character have any physical shortcomings? : None

Does your character have a mental disability? : None 

Does your character have a specific disease? (Diabetes etc.) : None 

Does your character have any phobia? : Maybe not a full on phobia but more a fear of wolves, especially black ones thanks to a recurrent nightmare he had when he was a kid, thanks to a wolf encounter at the same time and thanks to Nordic religion with Loki taking the form of a Black Wolf. 

Does your character have a love interest? : None for now. 

Does your character have any addictions? : Smokes a lot of cigarettes. 

Does your character do any drugs? : No 

Is your character overweight? : No 

Are you willing to experience (manageable) small Hordes of infected or wolves during RP? : Hell Yeah! Those are my favourite events! As long as I have a weapon, you can swarm me with infected or wolves! 

Would you like your messages to be strictly serious or would you like a comic relief comment from time to time? : I prefer mostly serious but I don't mind a little bit of comic relief. 

Anything else that we might have missed that you'd like to experience in game? : My character is becoming too comfortable right now, he's letting his guard down too easily. Make him regret that. 

• Diamond

Character Name: Anot Slav (Dog Breath)

Character Age: Unknown

Does your character have any physical shortcomings? Hes ripped but weak. Can't lift heavy stuff

Does your character have a mental disability? Hes dumb, no education at all.

Does your character have a specific disease? No.

Does your character have any phobia? No.

Does your character have a love interest? No.

Does your character have any addictions? Addicted to war and taking slaves. Eating peoples thighs.

Does your character do any drugs? Comfort

Is your character overweight? No, hes skinny.

Are you willing to experience (manageable) small Hordes of infected or wolves during RP? A small amount yes.

Would you like your messages to be strictly serious or would you like a comic relief comment from time to time? Both.

Anything else that we might have missed that you'd like to experience in game? Not really, go crazy with him if you like.

• 2 weeks later...

Character Name: Nalun Fang

Character Age: 26

Does your character have any physical shortcomings? None

Does your character have a mental disability? None

Does your character have a specific disease? None

Does your character have any phobia? Alektorophobia

Does your character have a love interest? None

Does your character have any addictions? None

Does your character do any drugs? None

Would you like your messages to be strictly serious or would you like a comic relief comment from time to time? Either or

Anything else that we might have missed that you'd like to experience in game? Go ham. Just don't kill me lol