Server time (UTC): 2021-08-06 03:41

Dynamic Events - Contracts / Mutants
TODAY | 2021-08-06 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 15 hours, 18 minutes | Nyheim City

Scrap Rats Media Thread

Kordruga

• Emerald
Posted (edited)

ScrapRatsLogo.png.507a8de17f56baf97beb3d745423dd23.png.f69991e34d339baa11322129bcb30977.png

Well, here it is, the greatest shit posting media thread of 2021

@Banksyystart us off 

Edited by Kordruga
  • Emerald

309503865_unknown(1).png.d5f48e9f88a18cbc1f3c1d145ec1a31f.png

Little bit of 'civil protection' going on

unknown.png.a1b9b1172f64289ad93c8fe1c9950977.png

Also nice little pic of the cars

• Emerald
6 minutes ago, Banksyy said:

Scrap Rats first day in Nyheim:

-art-

Pure art, deserves all the beans

• Sapphire
37 minutes ago, Banksyy said:

Scrap Rats first day in Nyheim:

Wow fantastic roleplay from you community member @Banksyykeep up the good work!

• Emerald
8 hours ago, ImPurge said:

Wow fantastic roleplay from you community member @Banksyykeep up the good work!

thank you i am purge

• Emerald
10 hours ago, Banksyy said:

309503865_unknown(1).png.d5f48e9f88a18cbc1f3c1d145ec1a31f.png

Little bit of 'civil protection' going on

RAC 2020 June all over again ?

• Diamond
10 hours ago, Azu said:

perms.png.808216be67659fa2550b26f1726d8e55.png

@Burak and @Rickets doing things

Well.... I'm not sleeping tonight 

• Lore Master

417545042_raidersbitch.jpg.dd1d4974dc920156bc9a82a0059cdd60.jpg

Raiders bitch!

• Emerald

d28927dd5fd8f020927120323d6f153d.jpg.6299393d4665f7f9820388247e5e1c95.jpg

• MVP
13 hours ago, TurkRP said:

RAC 2020 June all over again ?

Bruh I legit got Vietnam flashbacks that day

• MVP
2 minutes ago, Taffinator said:

@BanksyyYou look like you're about to twat me over the head with that pipe! 😅

That's the brute @Burak. Can't you tell by his enormous size?

• Titanium

*You would see a 2.16 man in front of you with a sledgehammer in his hands*

nice pic ☺️

• MVP

@Kordruga moving the hostage out in style

• Support
Posted (edited)

@CraigGave Pip to much power

Edited by Gaylaxy
WIP

Ran into Smile, and I think Maya... my friend went and interacted with him while I covered from somewhere nearby. Smile really sketched me out, but my friend felt comfortable, and freely gave him some much needed medicine. Shortly after, Smile and the girl he was with started arguing, and she started to really attack and injure him. I thought really hard about intervening, but my partner urged me to leave.
Scrappers.jpg.4fdeb7e96b490458ddcaec875e3f3df5.jpg

Then, we ended up running into the legendary "Bone Zzz" (So named by Nyheim). I was a little critical of Smile, and it was clear Bone was his friend, and that I should choose my words more carefully. We talked for a little bit, shared some complaints about PLIKT, and eventually went on our way.
BONE.PNG.8be7027d614c2290e40061c461759498.PNG

Scrappers are 10/10, genuinely unique roleplay that breathes life into the game. I had a constant feeling of unease and discomfort, but also never felt directly threatened, something which is very is hard to accomplish without outright hostility. I didn't think the Scrappers were bad, or evil, but that these were NOT the people to make mistakes in front of. I hope to run into the Scrappers again! I might have some stuff to trade with them later 🙂

• Support

Its not just a name, get involved

• Emerald
6 hours ago, Stellaboy said:

Ran into Smile, and I think Maya... my friend went and interacted with him while I covered from somewhere nearby. Smile really sketched me out, but my friend felt comfortable, and freely gave him some much needed medicine. Shortly after, Smile and the girl he was with started arguing, and she started to really attack and injure him. I thought really hard about intervening, but my partner urged me to leave.
Scrappers.jpg.4fdeb7e96b490458ddcaec875e3f3df5.jpg

Then, we ended up running into the legendary "Bone Zzz" (So named by Nyheim). I was a little critical of Smile, and it was clear Bone was his friend, and that I should choose my words more carefully. We talked for a little bit, shared some complaints about PLIKT, and eventually went on our way.
BONE.PNG.8be7027d614c2290e40061c461759498.PNG

Scrappers are 10/10, genuinely unique roleplay that breathes life into the game. I had a constant feeling of unease and discomfort, but also never felt directly threatened, something which is very is hard to accomplish without outright hostility. I didn't think the Scrappers were bad, or evil, but that these were NOT the people to make mistakes in front of. I hope to run into the Scrappers again! I might have some stuff to trade with them later 🙂

Hey dude, thanks so much for the feedback, we try our best! Hope to run into you again soon

15 hours ago, Kordruga said:

Hey dude, thanks so much for the feedback, we try our best! Hope to run into you again soon

No prob! You guys were great. Do you also run the boxing ring? I think I first encountered you guys there, initially offering to help you guys collect on boxing ring "debts". It was made pretty clear that you guys are morally good - you turned down the shady offer, and I realized that you guys were a positive community influence. But you really "RUN SHIT" - not gonna lie when I see a fat group of scrappers running up the street I duck out of the way. Your presence commands respect, but also brings safety. You guys make it very clear that rouge bandit RP on the west end of Nyheim is a no-go. The scrappers are patrolling so much, it would be impossible to pull of anything - and I am certain the scrappers are not sympathetic to robbers either hahaha! Either way, good job, you give the parts of Nyheim outside PLIKT jurisdiction a VERY unique feel. It's a sort of safe anarchism, with the NAP enforced by Scrappers. Either way, keep up the great work! I hope the Sherpas stay on the Scrappers' good side!