King In The Ring [Selective IC Recruitment]

ImPurge

• Sapphire

let’s do it boysΒ 

• Emerald

your mumΒ 

letsgochamp

• Titanium

Elite tier group, elite tier lore, but most importantly elite tier Roleplayers 😎

I heard about a man from the british isles making his way to nyheim from the isle of man. Rumour has it he should arrive around Mid-July... I wonder how he would fit in with these survivors?

Fighting hmm looks interesting 🧐 

• Diamond

Ran into this group today. Fantastic RP. They were the first major group I Rped with on the new map. Got great reception. I also got my ass beat in a fistfight. Gonna come back for the Turney!!

• Emerald

Ahhh this is my call to return to DayZRP

• Diamond

Looks like fun! My character might participate in the fights.Β 

• Emerald

Had nothing but quality rp from these lads with the encounter today, very original and i like.

Approved

You may set up your group page and send out invited.

• Game Master

Looks very promising!
Ran into a couple of you earlier I believe, great RP.
Love the graphics and the Roster is awesome.

Best of luck fellas ran into you a few times and no doubt will continue to do that, group looks good goals look interesting too. Be pretty entertaining to see how you develop a fight club under the authoritarian PLIKT, I'll be watching.

• Sapphire
2 hours ago, Rickets said:

Best of luck fellas ran into you a few times and no doubt will continue to do that, group looks good goals look interesting too. Be pretty entertaining to see how you develop a fight club under the authoritarian PLIKT, I'll be watching.

Β 

5 hours ago, Cal said:

Looks very promising!
Ran into a couple of you earlier I believe, great RP.
Love the graphics and the Roster is awesome.

Β 

7 hours ago, Banksyy said:

Had nothing but quality rp from these lads with the encounter today, very original and i like.

Approved

You may set up your group page and send out invited.

Β 

9 hours ago, TheBishop said:

Ran into this group today. Fantastic RP. They were the first major group I Rped with on the new map. Got great reception. I also got my ass beat in a fistfight. Gonna come back for the Turney!!

Appreciate all the feedback fellas, was fun running into all of you and was a super fun first day

• Titanium

Lore looks good man. Love the idea and what this could bring to the server. It's a unique twist on a hub group since it's all about thatΒ left hook - πŸ˜„Β 

Graphics as well are simple, clean, but on point.Β 

Look forward to spreading the word of Aersk at your events.

• Administrator

You forgot a rule,

brad pitt you do not talk about fight club GIF

Joking aside, I really like this idea. You're giving a unique take on hub RP with this proposal, and I wish you the best of luck.

• Diamond

It's Clean Boys! Looking forward to this I will be seeing you.Β 

• Diamond

I look forward to seeing and participating in fights.

Spoiler

Mine.gif.87dce2fc4d21a363837a5511d0917908.gif

Β 

Met Skinny for the first time today and I can safely say i've not laughed that much in a long ass time. @Kordrugais no longer able to talk from laughing and doing his goofy ass voice. Another lovely encounter boys this really is a step up, think its time to make things more interesting next time we meet!

• Emerald
2 minutes ago, Rickets said:

Met Skinny for the first time today and I can safely say i've not laughed that much in a long ass time. @Kordrugais no longer able to talk from laughing and doing his goofy ass voice. Another lovely encounter boys this really is a step up, think its time to make things more interesting next time we meet!

Yes like Rickets said, this is some of the best RP I've seen from you boys. It's refreshing, a lot of fun and bounces off our raider characters well.
Skinny is fucking hilarious, a truly unique character that fits well.

Please keep it up boys!

• Sapphire
1 minute ago, Kordruga said:

Yes like Rickets said, this is some of the best RP I've seen from you boys. It's refreshing, a lot of fun and bounces off our raider characters well.
Skinny is fucking hilarious, a truly unique character that fits well.

Please keep it up boys!

Β 

4 minutes ago, Rickets said:

Appreciate the feedback guys, I'll pass on the message to @Final Krullix, he is our prize fighter so we take great pride in having him

• Cor locked this topic