Server time (UTC): 2021-08-04 22:28

Dynamic Events - PLIKT / Contracts
ONGOING | 2021-08-04 21:30:00 (server time) | Ends in 1 minute | Nyheim City

Everyone’s first day in Nyheim

Human

• Emerald

I know this sounds dumb but. How was everyone’s first day in Nyheim? How’d you enjoy the map and whatnot!

• MVP

I had fun personally. The fact that I don't have to run for 30 minutes from one place to another just makes the game so much more enjoyable especially if I just want to play for a small bit.

• Legend

Good laugh, met lots of people who were all interested in RP'ing. Smaller map with a large, focused central point was very nice.

It has been very fun, while the city feels like a city, confined and lightly claustrophobic, the mountains and wilderness just outside it makes the entire map just feel bigger even if it is relative small. It has enough small hamlets and other areas of interest to keep me hooked and the fact that I have had more random interactions that I did during the last months I played DayZ is a good thing.

• Emerald

Became a slave, 10/10

• Sapphire

ran around the map 3 times, found a car, fished, met some people i haven't seen in a while, overall a really good day.

• Sapphire

It's been so-so. I love the map, but I feel like there should be some more villages and towns. 

• Emerald

Its been really fun met loads of people the Plikt group is really well done and rp really good. so in conclusion its been really good.

• Lore Master

i got executed within 20 mins

• Diamond

I shouted at a child as my PLIKT character for being a little shit and took his gun, it was a good day @Bear

• Sapphire

I shot 2 Plikt in the first hours

• MVP

I had a great time and hung out with a bunch of old and new friends. 10/10

• Emerald

Got absolutely domed by a unknown highway sniper while sprinting at Mach 5. Nice shot, whoever you were.

• Sapphire

Got shot at a staircase while keeping security, was great as I have absolutely no idea where...

But overall, had a great time patrolling around Nyheim, almost shot a fellow PLIKT to stomach when an infected came a bit too close (and actually might have hit them, sorry about that)

• Diamond

Met Norsemen. Got called coward and exile. Fought a bear. Now just an exile. 10/10 would fight again 

• MVP
3 minutes ago, Dogmeat said:

Met Norsemen. Got called coward and exile. Fought a bear. Now just an exile. 10/10 would fight again 

Met a nice man named Al. Watched as we called him an exile and a coward. Watched him fight a bear with the largest balls in the country. 10/10 Would meet again

• Developer

Met lots of conformists, flited with a few people, went to bed and woke up an hour before work. 10/10

• Diamond
Posted (edited)

kind of a slow day for me.  wasn't bad, but it wasn't amazing either.  any time something good started happening, i'd lag out.  managed to get a little bit of rp in though before i got tired of everything taking an extra 5 seconds to do.  

i wish i could have better and more reliable internet on the road  sigh

hopefully i'll be able to do something in the days before i get home to my good internet 😭

edit:  spent 30 minutes waiting for group to learn how to navigate city to come find me, 10/10 would listen to them get angry about being lost again xD

Edited by kalyri
  • Diamond

A lot of fun RP and I also killed 1 person and survived a firefight for the first time in a long time. Not bad for a Roleplayer, I can already feel the consequences. @Staff be gentle with me.

Boy what a day. First of all, loving this new group. Got into a firefight with no gun and came out with 5, so happy days. Also drugged about 3 people and got to taze @Jackfish - so, fun.

• Diamond

Didn't meet anyone but I really loved going inside the little houses. Not a fan of the traders though. I don't understand how they work. 

• Diamond

It was a very interesting first day for me. I started out in the city and went looting around the map, exploring what I could. After that I pretty much stayed in the city for the rest of the day. Needless to say I heard multiple firefights going on so was a little cautious during my stay.

• Sapphire

I find this map so beautifully put together, even by myself I can't help but have fun. 

I met a few guys, specifically one man named Milo who somewhat watched out for Nara, thanks to him ❤️ 

• Lore Master

Had a great day with the group, ran into a lot of people and saw a lot of things without getting into anything special. Lots of great RP.
Surprisingly I've not had a single fucking crash the entire day whereas in Chernarus it would happen every 30 minutes, beautiful work @Kerkkoh.
Map's nice and condense with stuff, small but also big enough to also avoid being seen if wanting that.

All in all, a great day.

• Support

Good time with @Drbeansand her poison globe.

And to whoever boony is, its a umbrella.