Server time (UTC): 2021-08-03 11:04

Dynamic Events: "The Mutated.."
TODAY | 2021-08-03 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 7 hours, 55 minutes | Nyheim City

Unban appeal Unfriendly_Hero

Hi, i got banned for not having a good backstory and havnt been on to notice the message i recieved cause of irl reason
not sure if i have to appeal this here but i think it is.

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): https://www.dayzrp.com/messenger/631003/?tab=comments#comment-790022 

Why the verdict is not fair: It's not that the verdict is unfair i think i just put in the wrong backstory and seeing i had some irl stuff going on did not notice it in time.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: i have made 2 backstories one for 1 server and the other for this server i think i accidently put in the wrong backstory.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: i would like to play on the roleplay server again as i have been having a great time on it.

What could you have done better?: check check double check i gues

• Head Admin

As your character page has been deleted and a new one created I have removed your ban.

Due to the new map release you can expect Supports to check your new character and return some feedback on it.

Please read the forums in the upcoming days.

Signed

Hofer

• Hofer locked this topic