Graphics will be fixed tomorrow when @Empress gets back from work. 💕

Edited by Foxi
  • Diamond

So beautiful! I can't wait to this IC. 

• Support

Punk Rock 80S GIF

HYPED! 

• Diamond

Was waiting for this to be posted, looks amazing! Can't wait to see you all in game

Wish you all the best of luck with this, graphics look sick, lore is brilliant and I really hope to catch a few gigs in game and partake in some, - ahem - ENERGETIC mosh pits... 

That may or may not turn into riots! 

• Game Master

Looks great! Was on board with it when you first mentioned it.
Hope to meet you all in game.

• Diamond

Cannot wait to meet this crew of awesome people! Counting down till I can!

• Developer

Removed Asherren, added @AlmondMilk. Welcome!

• Lore Master

Hello @Empress, just some quick feedback to take into consideration 🙂 

I absolutely adore the concept of what the group is about and with a solid roster, but I'd like to see some more clarification of the goals or the adding of more long-term ones.
An example of how you could go into more details on one of your goals could be as followed:

Spoiler

"Organize, Incite, and participate in acts of civil disobedience (0/25)"
* Hold a rock concert with the theme of "Fuck the government.
* Ensure districts within the city is under our full supervision and control
* Plant spies with / around PLIKT to help us gather information on their future plans.
* etc etc etc.

Of course mine above are simply examples, but a bit more clarification on some of the goals on what exactly they entail would be awesome 🙂

Other than that - looking forward to see you in-game!

• Developer

I'll deliberate with DrBrain today and get the thread updated for ya hopefully today.

• Administrator

Hello @Empress,

Duke gave you feedback about five days ago on Monday, in regards to your goals. How is that going?

Also, while many of you have been in-game, some of you have not played that much. Are you still motivated?

• Developer
On 6/26/2021 at 11:33 AM, Duplessis said:

Hello @Empress,

Duke gave you feedback about five days ago on Monday, in regards to your goals. How is that going?

Also, while many of you have been in-game, some of you have not played that much. Are you still motivated?

I can only speak to my own experience. It's not a question of lack of motivation, it's a question about the amount of time I've personally had to persue the project. At the start of Nyheim I was hit with an 8 day stretch of work which severely limited my play time. Adding into the issue is I'm a nightshift worker and this job knocks me out many hours of the day when peak playing is going on. In two hours I'll be starting my days off so I'll be able to be present IG more. I plan to try and rally everyone together. I also have a job interview in a few hours so with any luck this job issue will be a thing of the past. I know I promised to work on the goals but I never got around to discussing it with DrBrain. I plan to have that taken care of today.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Head Admin

Any updates? The thread hasn't been updated since June 20th

• Developer

Unfortunately we missed the mark heavily on the creation of this group and the stars refused to align to make it work. Activity from the very beginning was low, and it all came at a time when I didn't have the ability to take a heavier hand and get the group going. My time is limited between the group, my full time job, and dev work. 

We'll still roll dynamic... but as of now.

Archive us. Who wants activity points?

• Administrator

Shame to see this group go, I had really high hopes when you gave me the run down of the group, hopefully we will see a return of this group in the near future. o7

Archived at OPs request

PM a mod+ if you wish to unarchive

• Realize locked this topic