Jump to content

Server time (UTC): 2021-08-06 04:41

Dynamic Events - Contracts / Mutants
TODAY | 2021-08-06 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 14 hours, 18 minutes | Nyheim City

what do you think about the new update?


Recommended Posts

  • MVP

Link to the changelog: https://forums.dayz.com/topic/250964-experimental-update-113-changelog/

PC Experimental 1.13 Update 1: Version 1.12.153989 (Released on 17.06.2021)

NOTES

  • Consider using the Steam client option to verify the integrity of the local game cache to avoid corrupted data after downloading this update.
  • Consider de-fragmenting your HDD after downloading large updates.
  • In case of problems, please check the Bohemia Interactive support F.A.Q., DayZ F.A.Q., or BattlEye F.A.Q.
  • You can help us to further improve the game by posting your feedback on the Feedback Tracker.

GAME

ADDED

  • M16-A2 rifle
  • Burst-fire mode
  • ATOG 6x Scope
  • 45 round KA-74 magazine
  • 60 round standardized magazine
  • Wound treated by unclean rags can get infected
  • The "Disinfected" state is now highlighted in the item tooltip
  • Added sounds when the character is starving
  • Fever symptom added to influenza
  • Added radial blur to the hit effect
  • Iodine Tincture
  • Crude Machete
  • Oriental Machete
  • No-Pause option
  • Infected are now attracted by Smoke grenades, flaregun flares and fireplaces during night time
  • New special infected types (Heavy soldier, Military Officer, Runner, and Heavy police)

FIXED

  • Improvised bags could be broken down while filled with items
  • Fixed a glitch that glitched inventory items in the same position (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T156881)
  • Splitting an item with quantity would make the total amount heavier than the initial
  • Splitting/sharpening actions would not transfer the damage state to the newly created item
  • Fixed animation glitches allowing instant pose changes between prone and erect (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T142485)
  • Dark-visor Motorbike Helmets were held badly
  • Interrupting a placing action could result in the item dropping below the floor of structures
  • Gas masks and gags would not obstruct VOIP properly or consistently
  • Grenades would not damage attached containers
  • Server error when splitting and swapping items at the same time
  • In a specific situation, the player would get "SERVER_UNREACHABLE" message while the server is available
  • Implemented the missing widget "Take to hands" for the Frying Pan, Pot, and Cauldron attached to fire barrels
  • Gas pumps now display the correct name when destroyed (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T158596)
  • Bayonets can now be used to perform backstab attacks (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T157943)
  • Exploit for stacking containers into each other (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T158258 - private)
  • Wrong health widget color was shown when looking at dead animals (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T150886)
  • When hitting a player in repeatedly and in short period of time, the stumbling animation would prevent them from falling unconscious
  • "Next recipe" widget was visible when there was no other recipe
  • Loading/chambering under specific conditions could result in desynchronization
  • Fixed several tools that wouldn't play the correct sounds/particles when shot/hit
  • Environment sounds stopped playing when changing audio devices
  • Some error messages would contain false information (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T158068, https://feedback.bistudio.com/T157954 - private)
  • Moving food items could disappear when moved from the cooking to the smoking slot
  • It was possible to boil food in gasoline (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T146331)
  • Opening the inventory while placing an item which is plugged into a power source could lead to a desync
  • It was possible to dig multiple stashes at the same position
  • The Patrol jacket had an incorrect position when held in hands
  • Transferring incompatible blood type was not triggering a hemolytic reaction
  • Seeds could not be detached from the garden plots via the contextual actions
  • AIs attracted by thrown items could have an unwanted behavior (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T157596)
  • Infected were not reacting to explosions
  • Infected would not leave an unconscious player alone if no other target was around
  • Suicide with the sickle was missing sounds
  • The camouflage net wasn't rendered over long distances when placed on the canopy tent
  • Plant slots weren't displayed as watered/fertilized any more after the plant grew by one stage
  • The player camera could clip in the big NWAF hangar
  • Fixed a semi-transparent window in the yellow two-story village house
  • Fixed a bump in the stairs of the castle tower
  • Fixed problematic fire geometry blocking shots in some buildings

CHANGED

  • Adjusted player damage zones, added shoulders and a small part of legs to the torso
  • Reduced health damage taken by hits to the arms
  • Reduced shock damage taken by hits to the legs
  • Arms are no longer protected by vests (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T158580)
  • Adjusted the position of sorting arrows in the server browser to allow more space for texts
  • Adjusted the width of the "last played server" info
  • Fireplaces break apart when thrown
  • Screw drivers can now be used to cut bark
  • Pliers can now open cans
  • Fishing rods can be crafted from the sharpened long wooden stick
  • Removing a plant from a plot will require this slot to be watered/fertilized again
  • Matches cannot be used to light a fire when they aren't dry
  • Armored vests now require more space in the inventory
  • Unconsciousness time is now modified by the caliber the player got hit with
  • Saws last 60% longer when sawing planks
  • Reduced amount of shots needed to ruin a suppressor (depending on suppressor and caliber) (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T158032)
  • The FX-45 is now more durable, allowing more shots before getting damaged
  • Connecting to a server where the player is currently disconnecting from is no longer possible
  • Reduced the weight of fireplaces from 100kg to 10kg
  • Magazines from dead bodies can be directly attached to weapons
  • Players now spawn with a half-used bandage-dressing instead of rags
  • All infected attacks can now be blocked
  • Reduced infected melee attack speed by 25%
  • Rebalanced infected HP depending on Tier and category
    • Low-tier civilian lowered by 15%
    • Runner lowered by 50%
    • Soldier increased by 15%
  • Different infected now have different attack damage and bleeding chance
    • Low-Tier and Runner deal lower damage with a low bleeding chance
    • Regular civilian deal medium damage with a medium bleeding chance
    • Firefighter, Police and Soldier deal the highest damage with a high bleed chance
  • Reduced head melee armor for most infected by 40%
  • Increased Noise dampening to reduce better the hearing ability of infected through obstacles
  • Reduced range at which infected call for help by 82,5%, except for Military officer
  • Reduced range at which infected hear gunshots by 10%
  • Doubled the time between two calls for help pings generated by infected; military officers got their timing increased by 33%
  • Crouch sprinting is now louder than crouch "walk" but quieter than upright jog
  • Reduced the range of critical awareness of soldier infected by 20%, making them easier to stealth on
  • It is no longer possible to drink (or force-feed) disinfectant or alcoholic tincture

CENTRAL ECONOMY

  • Spawning 25% fewer vehicle parts
  • Weapons spawning with magazines will now have at least 1 bullet
  • Assault rifles spawn only with basic attachments
  • Fixed spawning values of the pioneer rifle
  • Dirt bike helmets can now spawn with mouth guard and visor attached
  • Plate carrier vests are only found on infected heavy soldiers and in a (badly) damaged state
  • KA-74 rifles are no longer counted in hoarder type containers (to match the newly added M16-A2)
  • Adjusted spawn points for shipping containers and the village church
  • Reduced random quantity for the vitamin bottle

SERVER

  • Added: Ignorelist.xml -> list of items that won't be loaded from the storage
  • Added: GetAdminLogMessage method call to several actions (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T150266)
  • Added: Server config parameters "disableBanlist" and "disablePrioritylist" (server owners)
  • Fixed: Changing TimeLogout in globals.xml had no effect (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T152456)
  • Fixed: Priority.txt was not editable during runtime (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T152005)
  • Changed: Added extra info on build and dismantle part AdminLogMessage  ((https://feedback.bistudio.com/T150257http://(https://feedback.bistudio.com/T150257, https://feedback.bistudio.com/T150265)
  • Changed: ban.txt and whitelist.txt now supports SteamID
  • Changed: priority.txt now supports comments (// This is a comment)
  • Changed: priority.txt now supports banning by name (NOTE: except if they contain spaces, as spaces are a delimiter) or hashed id
  • Changed: ban.txt and whitelist.txt now supports ',' and ';' as delimiters
  • Changed: priority.txt now supports returns as delimiters
  • When the server is loading the storage, if it finds an invalid item, it will drop it on the ground instead of deleting it and give it the same lifetime as the root

LAUNCHER

  • Changed: nopause launch parameter now accepts integers
  • Changed: Now has option to choose 1 or 2 for -nopause

MODDING

  • Added: CanChangeStance to Human
  • Added: EOnEnter and EOnLeave EntityEvents
  • Added: ECE_INITAI flag to initialize AI when spawning with CreateObjectEx
  • Added: OnFireModeChange call to script on change fire mode
  • Added: "AddNoiseTarget" to add a target for AI independent of needing a source
  • Added: "attractedSearchDistance" to infected config, to define how far an infected periodically runs in attempt to find a lost target while in Attracted state
  • Added: Modding support to HandAnimated_Guards → SlotToAnimType method (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T158982)
  • Fixed: Rain thresholds being clamped to limits
  • Changed: Class MapDefaults moved from dz/gear/navigation/cfgMaps.hpp into dz/data/cfgWorlds.hpp
  • Changed: Overhaul of Triggers
  • Changed: CreateObjectEx now supports ECE_EQUIP flag
  • Tweaked: Adjusted the description of SendNotificationToPlayerExtended and SendNotificationToPlayer to be less confusing (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T151774)

KNOWN ISSUES

  • When relogging while bleeding, the "Cut" indicator might disappear (blood loss will continue to be displayed, a fix for this is in internal testing)
Link to post
  • Emerald

I see alot of good things added and fixed, i for one will anticipate the mod, especially with the new burst m16.

Link to post
  • Sapphire

As Banksyy said, there's alot of changed + added stuff which is nice to see.

I know that @Knight will like this one

33 minutes ago, Dino said:
  • Fishing rods can be crafted from the sharpened long wooden stick
  •  

 

Link to post
36 minutes ago, Dino said:

Plate carrier vests are only found on infected heavy soldiers and in a (badly) damaged state

oh yeah, that's hot

Link to post
36 minutes ago, Dino said:

Plate carrier vests are only found on infected heavy soldiers and in a (badly) damaged state

😰
i wonder how this will work

40 minutes ago, Dino said:

It was possible to boil food in gasoline (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T146331)

@Elrod
 

ITS ALL OVER BROTHER! 

 

o7 TO THE CULTURE 

 

🤧😢

Link to post
  • Emerald
4 minutes ago, KonoSimp said:

😰
i wonder how this will work

@Elrod
 

ITS ALL OVER BROTHER! 

 

o7 TO THE CULTURE 

 

🤧😢

fake news 

moes chicken 

cooked right and propa

anyone who says otherwise 

gets a slap 

film slapping GIF

cant wait for firefights where men run around with  ruined plate carriers and pump action shotguns or smgs

be like paintball

poggochampo

 

Link to post
  • Diamond
9 minutes ago, KonoSimp said:

😰
i wonder how this will work

I'm assuming you'll have to kill the soldier infected to get a badly damaged plate carrier, and then repair it. Unless Roland decides he's going to change things specifically on DayZRP whenever this update hits, maybe he'll want to keep plate carriers in their damaged states and not allow repairs since it's 50 years in the future and production isn't likely happening on new ones.

Link to post
1 minute ago, Malthis said:

I'm assuming you'll have to kill the soldier infected to get a badly damaged plate carrier, and then repair it. Unless Roland decides he's going to change things specifically on DayZRP whenever this update hits, maybe he'll want to keep plate carriers in their damaged states and not allow repairs since it's 50 years in the future and production isn't likely happening on new ones.

what I'm worried about is: these new zombies carrying these platies may not properly spawn on Nyhiem (however you spell) yet so it will need to be put in place.
 

Link to post
  • Diamond
3 minutes ago, KonoSimp said:

what I'm worried about is: these new zombies carrying these platies may not properly spawn on Nyhiem (however you spell) yet so it will need to be put in place.
 

With Nyheim launching soon, and this update just entering experimental hopefully we'll have awhile before it goes live. Hopefully this will give Roland enough time to work out a good portion of the bugs before this update so they don't have to scramble. Regardless they're going to have to spend time tweaking things with this update for the server.

Link to post
Just now, Malthis said:

With Nyheim launching soon, and this update just entering experimental hopefully we'll have awhile before it goes live.

ah I didn't think about that

 

I believe you are right but if I do remember correctly sometimes they can be pretty quick with these updates after the release on experimental. At least in recent history. I could be wrong though.

Link to post
  • MVP

too long didn't read, did they fix the pvp?

Link to post
  • Diamond

>arms are no longer protected my vests.
Exciting.

Link to post
  • MVP
1 hour ago, Dino said:

Link to the changelog: https://forums.dayz.com/topic/250964-experimental-update-113-changelog/

PC Experimental 1.13 Update 1: Version 1.12.153989 (Released on 17.06.2021)

NOTES

  • Consider using the Steam client option to verify the integrity of the local game cache to avoid corrupted data after downloading this update.
  • Consider de-fragmenting your HDD after downloading large updates.
  • In case of problems, please check the Bohemia Interactive support F.A.Q., DayZ F.A.Q., or BattlEye F.A.Q.
  • You can help us to further improve the game by posting your feedback on the Feedback Tracker.

GAME

ADDED

  • M16-A2 rifle
  • Burst-fire mode
  • ATOG 6x Scope
  • 45 round KA-74 magazine
  • 60 round standardized magazine
  • Wound treated by unclean rags can get infected
  • The "Disinfected" state is now highlighted in the item tooltip
  • Added sounds when the character is starving
  • Fever symptom added to influenza
  • Added radial blur to the hit effect
  • Iodine Tincture
  • Crude Machete
  • Oriental Machete
  • No-Pause option
  • Infected are now attracted by Smoke grenades, flaregun flares and fireplaces during night time
  • New special infected types (Heavy soldier, Military Officer, Runner, and Heavy police)

FIXED

  • Improvised bags could be broken down while filled with items
  • Fixed a glitch that glitched inventory items in the same position (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T156881)
  • Splitting an item with quantity would make the total amount heavier than the initial
  • Splitting/sharpening actions would not transfer the damage state to the newly created item
  • Fixed animation glitches allowing instant pose changes between prone and erect (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T142485)
  • Dark-visor Motorbike Helmets were held badly
  • Interrupting a placing action could result in the item dropping below the floor of structures
  • Gas masks and gags would not obstruct VOIP properly or consistently
  • Grenades would not damage attached containers
  • Server error when splitting and swapping items at the same time
  • In a specific situation, the player would get "SERVER_UNREACHABLE" message while the server is available
  • Implemented the missing widget "Take to hands" for the Frying Pan, Pot, and Cauldron attached to fire barrels
  • Gas pumps now display the correct name when destroyed (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T158596)
  • Bayonets can now be used to perform backstab attacks (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T157943)
  • Exploit for stacking containers into each other (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T158258 - private)
  • Wrong health widget color was shown when looking at dead animals (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T150886)
  • When hitting a player in repeatedly and in short period of time, the stumbling animation would prevent them from falling unconscious
  • "Next recipe" widget was visible when there was no other recipe
  • Loading/chambering under specific conditions could result in desynchronization
  • Fixed several tools that wouldn't play the correct sounds/particles when shot/hit
  • Environment sounds stopped playing when changing audio devices
  • Some error messages would contain false information (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T158068, https://feedback.bistudio.com/T157954 - private)
  • Moving food items could disappear when moved from the cooking to the smoking slot
  • It was possible to boil food in gasoline (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T146331)
  • Opening the inventory while placing an item which is plugged into a power source could lead to a desync
  • It was possible to dig multiple stashes at the same position
  • The Patrol jacket had an incorrect position when held in hands
  • Transferring incompatible blood type was not triggering a hemolytic reaction
  • Seeds could not be detached from the garden plots via the contextual actions
  • AIs attracted by thrown items could have an unwanted behavior (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T157596)
  • Infected were not reacting to explosions
  • Infected would not leave an unconscious player alone if no other target was around
  • Suicide with the sickle was missing sounds
  • The camouflage net wasn't rendered over long distances when placed on the canopy tent
  • Plant slots weren't displayed as watered/fertilized any more after the plant grew by one stage
  • The player camera could clip in the big NWAF hangar
  • Fixed a semi-transparent window in the yellow two-story village house
  • Fixed a bump in the stairs of the castle tower
  • Fixed problematic fire geometry blocking shots in some buildings

CHANGED

  • Adjusted player damage zones, added shoulders and a small part of legs to the torso
  • Reduced health damage taken by hits to the arms
  • Reduced shock damage taken by hits to the legs
  • Arms are no longer protected by vests (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T158580)
  • Adjusted the position of sorting arrows in the server browser to allow more space for texts
  • Adjusted the width of the "last played server" info
  • Fireplaces break apart when thrown
  • Screw drivers can now be used to cut bark
  • Pliers can now open cans
  • Fishing rods can be crafted from the sharpened long wooden stick
  • Removing a plant from a plot will require this slot to be watered/fertilized again
  • Matches cannot be used to light a fire when they aren't dry
  • Armored vests now require more space in the inventory
  • Unconsciousness time is now modified by the caliber the player got hit with
  • Saws last 60% longer when sawing planks
  • Reduced amount of shots needed to ruin a suppressor (depending on suppressor and caliber) (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T158032)
  • The FX-45 is now more durable, allowing more shots before getting damaged
  • Connecting to a server where the player is currently disconnecting from is no longer possible
  • Reduced the weight of fireplaces from 100kg to 10kg
  • Magazines from dead bodies can be directly attached to weapons
  • Players now spawn with a half-used bandage-dressing instead of rags
  • All infected attacks can now be blocked
  • Reduced infected melee attack speed by 25%
  • Rebalanced infected HP depending on Tier and category
    • Low-tier civilian lowered by 15%
    • Runner lowered by 50%
    • Soldier increased by 15%
  • Different infected now have different attack damage and bleeding chance
    • Low-Tier and Runner deal lower damage with a low bleeding chance
    • Regular civilian deal medium damage with a medium bleeding chance
    • Firefighter, Police and Soldier deal the highest damage with a high bleed chance
  • Reduced head melee armor for most infected by 40%
  • Increased Noise dampening to reduce better the hearing ability of infected through obstacles
  • Reduced range at which infected call for help by 82,5%, except for Military officer
  • Reduced range at which infected hear gunshots by 10%
  • Doubled the time between two calls for help pings generated by infected; military officers got their timing increased by 33%
  • Crouch sprinting is now louder than crouch "walk" but quieter than upright jog
  • Reduced the range of critical awareness of soldier infected by 20%, making them easier to stealth on
  • It is no longer possible to drink (or force-feed) disinfectant or alcoholic tincture

CENTRAL ECONOMY

  • Spawning 25% fewer vehicle parts
  • Weapons spawning with magazines will now have at least 1 bullet
  • Assault rifles spawn only with basic attachments
  • Fixed spawning values of the pioneer rifle
  • Dirt bike helmets can now spawn with mouth guard and visor attached
  • Plate carrier vests are only found on infected heavy soldiers and in a (badly) damaged state
  • KA-74 rifles are no longer counted in hoarder type containers (to match the newly added M16-A2)
  • Adjusted spawn points for shipping containers and the village church
  • Reduced random quantity for the vitamin bottle

SERVER

  • Added: Ignorelist.xml -> list of items that won't be loaded from the storage
  • Added: GetAdminLogMessage method call to several actions (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T150266)
  • Added: Server config parameters "disableBanlist" and "disablePrioritylist" (server owners)
  • Fixed: Changing TimeLogout in globals.xml had no effect (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T152456)
  • Fixed: Priority.txt was not editable during runtime (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T152005)
  • Changed: Added extra info on build and dismantle part AdminLogMessage  ((https://feedback.bistudio.com/T150257http://(https://feedback.bistudio.com/T150257, https://feedback.bistudio.com/T150265)
  • Changed: ban.txt and whitelist.txt now supports SteamID
  • Changed: priority.txt now supports comments (// This is a comment)
  • Changed: priority.txt now supports banning by name (NOTE: except if they contain spaces, as spaces are a delimiter) or hashed id
  • Changed: ban.txt and whitelist.txt now supports ',' and ';' as delimiters
  • Changed: priority.txt now supports returns as delimiters
  • When the server is loading the storage, if it finds an invalid item, it will drop it on the ground instead of deleting it and give it the same lifetime as the root

LAUNCHER

  • Changed: nopause launch parameter now accepts integers
  • Changed: Now has option to choose 1 or 2 for -nopause

MODDING

  • Added: CanChangeStance to Human
  • Added: EOnEnter and EOnLeave EntityEvents
  • Added: ECE_INITAI flag to initialize AI when spawning with CreateObjectEx
  • Added: OnFireModeChange call to script on change fire mode
  • Added: "AddNoiseTarget" to add a target for AI independent of needing a source
  • Added: "attractedSearchDistance" to infected config, to define how far an infected periodically runs in attempt to find a lost target while in Attracted state
  • Added: Modding support to HandAnimated_Guards → SlotToAnimType method (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T158982)
  • Fixed: Rain thresholds being clamped to limits
  • Changed: Class MapDefaults moved from dz/gear/navigation/cfgMaps.hpp into dz/data/cfgWorlds.hpp
  • Changed: Overhaul of Triggers
  • Changed: CreateObjectEx now supports ECE_EQUIP flag
  • Tweaked: Adjusted the description of SendNotificationToPlayerExtended and SendNotificationToPlayer to be less confusing (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T151774)

KNOWN ISSUES

  • When relogging while bleeding, the "Cut" indicator might disappear (blood loss will continue to be displayed, a fix for this is in internal testing)

Ahh now I remember why we used to call you the DayZ dictionary 😉

 

Also they just fucking stretched the m4 and slapped it in the update lmao

Link to post
  • MVP

(Ignore the central economy changes as we run our own custom economy)

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...