Server time (UTC): 2021-08-01 04:42

PLIKT -- O-Squad Patrol -
TODAY | 2021-08-01 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 14 hours, 17 minutes | Nyheim City

Alrighty there folks!

Hello all,

Love the look of everything about this, exciting times. I've popped my whitelist application through. I'm entirely new to this sort of thing and have read all the relevant docs, but you may catch me reaching out for support at some point. My 1st character is Scottish (like me) so please forgive my vulgar language when I accidently say the c word, it's a part of my culture. I "choose life"- Renton

Hopefully meet and greet with many of you in the weeks to come.

• Lore Master

Welcome! We're glad to have you. Good luck with your whitelisting process.

Hope to meet you in character soon!

Welcome to the community 🙂  And good luck with your whitelist process. If you have some free time take a look at this Newcomer Guide

• Game Master

Welcome to the community! Hope you enjoy your time here.

Hello, welcome!

Nice to see another Trainspotting fan around. Hope your entry into the community goes smoothly. Hopefully, I'll see you in Nyheim!

• Diamond

Don't worry pal, you're not the only Scotsman about here. Welcome to the community.

• MVP

welcome pal

• Sapphire

Welcome to the server!

1 hour ago, Craig said:

Don't worry pal, you're not the only Scotsman about here. Welcome to the community.

Yeh unfortunately we got Craig so I wouldn't worry about being a Scot. Welcome bud, i'm sure you'll be fine.

• Diamond
3 hours ago, Duncy7 said:

My 1st character is Scottish (like me) so please forgive my vulgar language when I accidently say the c word, it's a part of my culture. I "choose life"- Renton

Cannot wait to cya in game!! The Character shouldnt be an issue at all! The new map comes out on the 18th, gonna be sweet. 

• MVP

Hello and welcome to the community!

• Diamond

Welcome to the community and congrats on the whitelist.   Hope to meet you in game!

Welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy your time here!