Server time (UTC): 2021-08-01 04:10

PLIKT -- O-Squad Patrol -
TODAY | 2021-08-01 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 14 hours, 49 minutes | Nyheim City

Suverenitet (Open Recruitment)

Nonplayer

• Emerald

Epic, can't wait to play this one out with the boys. It's going to be amazing. Time to fish!

About damn time!

Time to explore this wasteland and find the water chip!

• Administrator

Time to learn how to fish @Knight I'm ready

• MVP

The group looks great. But, I still don't get some parts of the start of the lore. Has Finland finally invaded Sweden, and reclaimed it for the motherland? As Åre is at western Sweden, and Finland surely as heck, doesn't have any mountains.  Otherwise, good luck. 

• Lore Master

Mhhhhhhhh fallout

• Sapphire

Group looks very good, roster is good with really cool roleplayers. Best of luck to you guys!

• Lore Master

This looks amazing! The lore is very well written, and I'll be very excited to see where you guys take this.

• Sapphire
Posted (edited)

Wel lif im missin,

Gone fishing.

Lets go @Nonplayeri like group.

Edited by Knight
  • Diamond

Looks awesome! I love the "Blank Slate" idea! A story forged through RP will be the most interesting to see in my opinion. I can't wait to see where this group goes and how it morphs over time. Good luck to y'all! 

• Game Master

Looks freakin awesome dudes! Love it.

• Lore Master

Goodluck leading the monkey-squad @Nonplayer, I'm sure you guys will do great.

Bollywood Goodluck GIF by MX Player

• Sapphire

NOW THIS. THIS IS EPIC. overseer nonplayer gonna be putting the new world to rights. exciting roster and awesome concept! looking forward to meeting all ya great players of the role in Nyheim 

6 hours ago, IsaiahCortez said:

The group looks great. But, I still don't get some parts of the start of the lore. Has Finland finally invaded Sweden, and reclaimed it for the motherland? As Åre is at western Sweden, and Finland surely as heck, doesn't have any mountains.  Otherwise, good luck. 

First of all, thanks for the feedback!

I wrote the entire lore in a very short amount of time, so there are still some minor parts in the story that require fixing. I control read the story at 4am this morning, so I`m not surprised there are still things I missed. Do not worry, there is no finnish invasion planned for the moment. Åre served as a placeholder when I started writing and will be replaced as such within the smaller rework today.

Second, you are right that Finland is not famous for it mountains. However, it does have mountain reliefs and skiing resorts. I am confident I will find an fitting place. 🙂

I will take care of this topic alongside the other details later. Thanks for the heads up, we want the lore to make sense after all.

Have a great day!

• Administrator

Bethesda fallout 76 GIF

Looks nice guys, thread is awesome. Great concept too and great roster. Good luck my friends

• Emerald

Zeleno fishing club is back. Cute, good to see it.

Good luck with this see you ingame 

• Emerald
Posted (edited)

This looks amazing!! ... will you guys be friendly tho? @Nonplayer 

For real though, the lore you've written is incredibly detailed and engaging, I'm excited to see you guys in game 🙂

Edited by Ethan-J
  • Head Admin

Wow @Nonplayer this looks amazing. Happy to see you guys continuing and doing something very interesting.

Kudos to @Harsardieto that lore. Amazing read!

• Emerald

looking very nice mr @Nonplayer

just like a very normal april in 1989 in china where nothing happened and everything was completely normal as it should be 

i believe there is a swedish man missing from this roster 

john cena lao gan ma chilli sauce

GLHF

• Support
17 hours ago, Nonplayer said:

• Share old world knowledge and offer training to the outsiders (Indefinite)

17 hours ago, Nonplayer said:

• Establish contact with PLIKT (by Day 10)

More of a question/feedback here. I wonder how these two things will work out in your goals. As I gathered, PLIKT is actively trying to suppress anything that is related to the old world, be that knowledge, nationality, belonging, etc. So I doubt that any contact with them will be fruitful, unless of course it is either subtle or actively hostile. I am slightly confused.

17 minutes ago, Isylon said:

More of a question/feedback here. I wonder how these two things will work out in your goals. As I gathered, PLIKT is actively trying to suppress anything that is related to the old world, be that knowledge, nationality, belonging, etc. So I doubt that any contact with them will be fruitful, unless of course it is either subtle or actively hostile. I am slightly confused.

Hopefully I can clarify a bit.

Our backstory is that we are entirely brand-new to the region. Most of us have just emerged from a bunker, and the few who didn't come out of the bunker have never been to the region/locality of Nyheim. ICly, wouldn't have any reason to know anything about PLIKT and what they stand for, etc. But, I'm assuming if the PLIKT finds out about our our old-world knowledge, there will be a somewhat uncomfortable situation.

Our group in the beginning phase will simply be trying to understand the nature of the PLIKT organisation, as they will be interested in learning about this authoritarian force in the region.

Hope this helps clear things up!

Edited by logn