Server time (UTC): 2021-08-03 10:43

Dynamic Events: "The Mutated.."
TODAY | 2021-08-03 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 8 hours, 16 minutes | Nyheim City

The Apostles of Iðunn (Open Recruitment)

• Lore Master

Looks interesting! A minor critique; everything in the text under a rejuvenated cause is slightly hard to read compared with the above sections. Barring that, looks good and is an interesting concept. Good luck with your recruitment, curious to see where you will take this. 🙂

• Diamond

Awesome Idea! Hopefully you’ll get some awesome Role Players to help you for this group. I’d suggest checking out my thread to see if anyone is interested! Awesome Graphics btw 

• Support

Really cool concept not gonna lie, religious medical group? can't wait to run into and see how it goes!

A little thing i would like to say, you could work a litle in the edges of the images, cutting a little,  to fit better in the size and not look tooooo big.

But above all, wish you the best of luck recruiting people on this, you're a good man and a good leader.

• Head Admin

This looks really cool man. Unique idea and concept. Hopefully you'll get some members along with you.

• Titanium

I foresee many of a crusade for your Aersk medical containers haha. I know you mentioned making a religion last night, but turned out cooler than I imagined (no offense). Great work, and the tie in with medical and religion - it is definitely a dark take if you know the history with modern medicine and Christianity. Love it.

• Game Master

This looks really good!
Excited to see how it plays out.

Thank you to everyone who has responded to the group thread!

Just wanted to reply to some of the lovely people ❤️ 

17 hours ago, Niveous said:

A minor critique; everything in the text under a rejuvenated cause is slightly hard to read compared with the above sections.

15 hours ago, SnowD said:

A little thing i would like to say, you could work a litle in the edges of the images, cutting a little,  to fit better in the size and not look tooooo big.

Due to my lack of skill in the graphics department, I had to do a lot of overlaying of the images along with the text then using a snipping tool in order to export it. Over the course of today, hopefully I can make this thread look much neater so thank you for these comments 😄

14 hours ago, SGCAlamor said:

I foresee many of a crusade for your Aersk medical containers haha. I know you mentioned making a religion last night, but turned out cooler than I imagined (no offense). Great work, and the tie in with medical and religion - it is definitely a dark take if you know the history with modern medicine and Christianity. Love it.

I took no offense at all my friend, really appreciate the the comments. I've been doing tons of research in order to make this group as immersive as possible (especially with my character to come). After seeing The Collectors Group Thread, it helped inspire me to make certain goals and in the future will help inspire the finalised graphics!

Thank you to everyone else who gave their support, especially staff and prominant members of our fine community. Feels me with great pride to see my work be enjoyed just as much as I have planning and writing it!

homer simpson moe syzslak GIF

• Administrator

Hello @Zoinks,

We see that you still only have yourself as a member. How is recruitment going?

1 minute ago, Duplessis said:

Hello @Zoinks,

We see that you still only have yourself as a member. How is recruitment going?

It's going well, I shall be updating the page once I am off. Recruited a member!

• Titanium

Yesterday interaction with you was great , you are very good sport roleplayer. You were reacting every emote really fast and you let us all have an unique organic roleplay.

Whoever actively looking for group , should take this guy into their account. This guy is very creative and a great roleplayer.

• Administrator

Hello @Zoinks, you still only have two members, and it has been over a week since you posted this. If you do not manage to recruit three more members by next Tuesday, June 29th, we will have to archive this.

1 minute ago, Duplessis said:

Hello @Zoinks, you still only have two members, and it has been over a week since you posted this. If you do not manage to recruit three more members by next Tuesday, June 29th, we will have to archive this.

I think it's best to archive until I have a proper basis. I shall keep the lore going through a dynamic until I've gained that basis

• Administrator
Just now, Zoinks said:

-snip-

Understood.

Archiving at the request of the OP. If you want to bring this back, PM a Mod+.

/archived

• Duplessis locked this topic