Server time (UTC): 2021-08-01 03:52

PLIKT -- O-Squad Patrol -
TODAY | 2021-08-01 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 15 hours, 7 minutes | Nyheim City

The Collectors (Open Recruitment)

• MVP

love the graphics, good luck with this

• Emerald

Looks absolutely amazing. Love the twisted link between corporations and religion. Best of luck!

• Lore Master

Graphics are stunning, good job! Goals are creative as well, best of luck to you all going forward! Hope to meet you IC soon!

• Titanium
8 minutes ago, Lucky Luke said:

Looks absolutely amazing. Love the twisted link between corporations and religion. Best of luck!

Thank you!

12 minutes ago, AndreyQ said:

love the graphics, good luck with this

Much love. Thanks for the advice last night.

1 minute ago, Niveous said:

Graphics are stunning, good job! Goals are creative as well, best of luck to you all going forward! Hope to meet you IC soon!

Much appreciated Niv! I am sure you will see us around.

• Diamond

Good luck
You have some big boy boots to fill 

Burtholamew Approve +1

• Titanium
2 minutes ago, burAlphaAF said:

Good luck
You have some big boy boots to fill 

Burtholamew Approve +1

Preciate the +1 - we look forward to it.

• Lore Master

denied

• Titanium
5 minutes ago, Stagsview said:

denied

Deny your Deny.

In all seriousness thanks for checking the boxes and for the +1. I spent these last few minutes answering DMs thanks to this lmfao. Well done sir, well done.

if you sell me anything higher than 200 im asking for PK right

on a serious note tho love the graphics simple yet decent looking , good luck you all

Edited by foxzyad1
  • Titanium
Just now, foxzyad1 said:

if you sell me anything higher than 200 im asking for PK right

on a serious note tho love the graphics simple yet decent looking , good luck you all

Hey man I appreciate that and I know the group does too. I can't promise you prices yet, haha but we will get it worked out once we have an individual grasp on the amount of goods in the area haha. For you it will always be + 200 Krone 🙂 

• Legend

This looks epic tbh, looking forwards to seeing how this interacts with everyone!

Good luck!

• Titanium
3 minutes ago, Para Cringe said:

This looks epic tbh, looking forwards to seeing how this interacts with everyone!

Good luck!

Hey brother I appreciate those words! We are excited to bring a chaotic neutral faction/religion combined with a trading group to the server. Look forward to seeing you in game.

• Sapphire

Ooo a trader group! This looks interesting fellas!

i'll be keeping my eyes on you, maybe I'll steal away your customers 😈

• Titanium
1 minute ago, Trijim said:

Ooo a trader group! This looks interesting fellas!

i'll be keeping my eyes on you, maybe I'll steal away your customers 😈

Yeah man! One of many I'm sure with the new NPC traders. Hope to offer a unique perspective on a trading group in 2071, many years after the collapse of the civilized world. I think fellow Roleplayers will be extremely shocked and pleased with how we RP our characters. 🙂 

• Diamond

Cannot wait to see how this is different and unique. Just based off the Group page I’ve already got a lot of hype! 

• Game Master

Looks great!
Really excited to see how this plays out.

• Titanium
1 hour ago, TheBishop said:

Cannot wait to see how this is different and unique. Just based off the Group page I’ve already got a lot of hype! 

Thank you. Trust me we are hyped over here. Time will tell how long we are in Nyheim, but somethings might be uh "slowed" intentionally if we're enjoying the Roleplay we're able to provide but also receive with this group.

19 minutes ago, Cal said:

Looks great!
Really excited to see how this plays out.

Preciate that! Again time will tell, much like the cliffhanger at the end of the lore. Our possibilities are endless and we set up our goals for a quick escape or a slow grind - depending on how we enjoy it but also the feedback we receive post launch. 

• Titanium
Posted (edited)

It was definitely a group effort on coming up with the - company religion part - which I think is going to be our unique flare when compared to other potential trading companies in Nyheim. Thanks for your kind words though!

If you don't know Maersk is a Danish shipping company and actually the largest in the world. So we took that IRL info and ran with what it would be in Flade Lande in 2071. Their stuff would be everywhere, and could easily become a holy grail of sorts in a post apocalyptic world. So there you have the Aersk religion - all built around business and corporate society now and the lack of knowledge of really knowing what the hell those containers would be in 2071. Of course all of this is combined with a family trading company out of Flade Lande - established by Vidar and Layla's Grandfather who worked for Naersk (avoiding copyright issues) in Charlotte, NC before fleeing back to Denmark (at the time) and his family. All of that information will be in our character bios though 🙂 @Zoinks

Edited by SGCAlamor
New info
13 minutes ago, SGCAlamor said:

It was definitely a group effort on coming up with the - company religion part - which I think is going to be our unique flare when compared to other potential trading companies in Nyheim. Thanks for your kind words though!

If you don't know Maersk is a Danish shipping company and actually the largest in the world. So we took that IRL info and ran with what it would be in Flade Lande in 2071. Their stuff would be everywhere, and could easily become a holy grail of sorts in a post apocalyptic world. So there you have the Aersk religion - all built around business and corporate society now and the lack of knowledge of really knowing what the hell those containers would be in 2071. Of course all of this is combined with a family trading company out of Flade Lande - established by Vidar and Layla's Grandfather who worked for Naersk (avoiding copyright issues) in Charlotte, NC before fleeing back to Denmark (at the time) and his family. All of that information will be in our character bios though 🙂 @Zoinks

As someone who is planning on creating their own religion and religious character to go a long with it,  I can understand how much thought and effort must of gone into making everything sound realistic and I think you guys have knocked out of the water with that. 

Major respects once again on the group effort for this lore ❤️ 

the phantom menace GIF by Star Wars

• Diamond

Mmmm trade. I can't wait to see more of this in the server.