Server time (UTC): 2021-07-31 04:49

Lore Event - "The Scientists"
TODAY | 2021-07-31 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 14 hours, 10 minutes | Nyheim City

Drugs

Banksyy

• Emerald

This is more so aimed at the LM's @Stagsview and @AndreyQ however i made it into a community discussion so everyone can speak about it, what is the lore on drugs.. what drugs exist still, what drugs could you use in game/roleplay etc

will there be more drugs added customly since it is 50 Years in the future, just like in last lore how there was Nirvana whatever it was called etc.

• MVP

There is no lore specific new drugs that exist. All the known ones will probably still be circulating some with a few changes I'd say but it is up to the creativity of each individual. As for new drugs, this again is up to the players, both me and Staggs are can be approached with new ideas if people have them. But who knows maybe there will be some new drugs sooner than people think.

soon tm

• Diamond

I would imagine naturally occurring drugs like cannabis and opium derived drugs would still be common. I can say with my plans to be a herbalist character, new strains/breeds of old plant based drugs, as well as new drugs altogether may be on the way 😉 

@AndreyQ I was thinking regarding the drugs that can be spawned in from the store, why not make it so if combined with a knife the bricks can turn into say 16 ounce baggies, at the way it is now, no real way of rping with them if you intend to sell them, I feel like if you made it so we could get more baggies out of them and perhaps give them say the same effect as a morphine, people would want to RP with them more often and it would make interesting RP selling baggies of Coke or Meth (I didnt know if you are the right person to give this suggestion to, but i saw the thread)

On 6/12/2021 at 6:03 PM, Cor said:

I would imagine naturally occurring drugs like cannabis and opium derived drugs would still be common. I can say with my plans to be a herbalist character, new strains/breeds of old plant based drugs, as well as new drugs altogether may be on the way 😉 

• Titanium
7 hours ago, System Jones said:

@AndreyQ I was thinking regarding the drugs that can be spawned in from the store, why not make it so if combined with a knife the bricks can turn into say 16 ounce baggies, at the way it is now, no real way of rping with them if you intend to sell them, I feel like if you made it so we could get more baggies out of them and perhaps give them say the same effect as a morphine, people would want to RP with them more often and it would make interesting RP selling baggies of Coke or Meth (I didnt know if you are the right person to give this suggestion to, but i saw the thread)

I dig that idea! I've never RPed as someone who's into drugs but I know a lot of people who are. 

Being able to split the brick into small bags, then turn the bags into joints or mix it with a needle to turn it into an injection could lead to a lot of different RP!