Server time (UTC): 2021-07-31 05:32

Lore Event - "The Scientists"
TODAY | 2021-07-31 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 13 hours, 27 minutes | Nyheim City

Anybody here still around who's played through at least one lore?

CamoRP

• Sapphire

Trying to gauge if there's anyone around I still recognize from a few years back. I'm here to give DayZRP another go. Looking for old acquittances is all!

Feel free to discuss and seek out others in the thread you'd like to see in-game again!

• Game Master

Yes!
Believe we used to roll together in Anarchy.

Good to see ya dude!

• Sapphire
2 minutes ago, Cal said:

Yes!
Believe we used to roll together in Anarchy.

Good to see ya dude!

Ah yes, Anarchy. That was an interesting time. 🙂 

Good to see you as well. Perhaps I shall see you in-game this month!

• Game Master

o7

Was originally part of Sanctuary, then upgraded to join the homies in District. 

I still remember all the hostile groups warring, especially the Morettis & Co vs. Anarchy

• Sapphire
31 minutes ago, Queerios said:

o7

Was originally part of Sanctuary, then upgraded to join the homies in District. 

I still remember all the hostile groups warring, especially the Morettis & Co vs. Anarchy

Oh wow. Yeah. I loved District. Hell, all of them was fascinating to watch kill each other as I stood their and collected their weapons and sold for profit in my shop! 😅

• Lore Master

Been here since original lore.

• Sapphire
Just now, Stagsview said:

Been here since original lore.

Ah, we have a veteran! I do recall you mentioning that to me before. Didn't you make a return sometime this past year?

• Lore Master
1 minute ago, Camo said:

Ah, we have a veteran! I do recall you mentioning that to me before. Didn't you make a return sometime this past year?

I never left, I always ghosted

• Sapphire
1 minute ago, Stagsview said:

I never left, I always ghosted

I see. Well. I was happy to see you join the lore team. You've all been doing a great job! 🙃

• Emerald

Im the ghost of christmas past, ive lurked these forums and am now ready to return to the material plane of existence

• Emerald

Not sure for how many lore wipes I've been here. I think 2 or 3. Started playing in the Blackwood and Masquerade day's. 

• Diamond
6 hours ago, Camo said:

Trying to gauge if there's anyone around I still recognize from a few years back. I'm here to give DayZRP another go. Looking for old acquittances is all!

Feel free to discuss and seek out others in the thread you'd like to see in-game again!

I remember you running a trader's outpost in Kabanino back when it was New Paris; I remember when the entire town got held up by some guys (Can't remember who they were) and they lined us up and made us drop our weapons. The guy in the Pink capri pants didn't see my pocket gun coming however 😉 

• Diamond

I feel I vaguely remember but Im old and I have a potato memory.

• Diamond

I remember last lore. Played anothe reporter at first. Eddie Malone. Then played a Lawyer Noah McKaine. Remember the Saviors and the triangle. New Paris being ran by I think it was Ex UN folks from France! Lotta old good times!

• Diamond

Yup, started shortly (2-ish months in?) after last lore iteration when Major was a leading or very defining LM of the last lore.

Bumped into him IC, eventually joined super special COBR semi-lore faction and stayed in it or on the same char pretty much to the end of that lore a year ago, before hopping over into this iteration ... that is also now about to end.

• Game Master

I think its been 3/4, mod lore, first SA lore, Major's lore and now the lore we play. Starting to feel ancient. Done everything from medical RP to running hostile - shit gets old after a while but I always come back.

• Sapphire
13 hours ago, Cor said:

I remember you running a trader's outpost in Kabanino back when it was New Paris; I remember when the entire town got held up by some guys (Can't remember who they were) and they lined us up and made us drop our weapons. The guy in the Pink capri pants didn't see my pocket gun coming however 😉 

Hahaha. That was you then?

I still got the video of that incident. It was such a clusterfuck. I should post it later. I however, found a screenshot. 

20181228165101_1.jpg.9f9c5de6bd29fd8c9251732d48f1f242.jpg

7 hours ago, TheBishop said:

I remember last lore. Played anothe reporter at first. Eddie Malone. Then played a Lawyer Noah McKaine. Remember the Saviors and the triangle. New Paris being ran by I think it was Ex UN folks from France! Lotta old good times!

I definitely recognize both those characters. At least hearing it in passing. I swear I talked to at least 100 different characters of week, especially around that time during the lore I was running that Grishno & Kabanino shop for months on end, on and off.

7 hours ago, Elmo Cringe said:

I think its been 3/4, mod lore, first SA lore, Major's lore and now the lore we play. Starting to feel ancient. Done everything from medical RP to running hostile - shit gets old after a while but I always come back.

Well, happy to see you're still around after all this time.

---

@Everyone Else who commented

I'm surprised to see so many long-term players still around! Happy to see people considering coming back!

• Diamond
3 minutes ago, Camo said:

Hahaha. That was you then?

I still got the video of that incident. It was such a clusterfuck. I should post it later. I however, found a screenshot. 

20181228165101_1.jpg.9f9c5de6bd29fd8c9251732d48f1f242.jpg

Haha yeah that's me 4 down the line in the green beret. Please do upload and post the video I'd love to relive that!

• Emerald

Yeah been here since almost the beginning starting with the Mod Lore, took a break when the community switched to SA because I was a non-believer. Took part in things like the big CRA vs SVR ark, 501st/FM/FMDS ark in Prud, Volki in Desal Plant.

Then moving to SA and taking part in fighting the Northern Alliance with the boys, but since that I've mostly been a background character to the server.

• Sapphire
20 minutes ago, Cor said:

Haha yeah that's me 4 down the line in the green beret. Please do upload and post the video I'd love to relive that!

I have a 10 minute video, but decided to just trim it down for the shooting clip. Unfortunately I looked away when it happend, and caught the tail-end of it, then you running away. lol.

I will never forget that dreadful highly contagious coughing everyone had for those winter months.

• Diamond
8 hours ago, Camo said:

I have a 10 minute video, but decided to just trim it down for the shooting clip. Unfortunately I looked away when it happend, and caught the tail-end of it, then you running away. lol.

I will never forget that dreadful highly contagious coughing everyone had for those winter months.

That's amazing, forgot how hectic it was with those guys in orange who I couldn't tell were gonna help or not. And the plague of Winter Chernarus! I forgot that existed, man good times

All of dem, was a lot more fun when lore just gave the players a backstory to build theirs on, kinda excited for this update.

• Game Master
1 hour ago, Jerry said:

All of dem, was a lot more fun when lore just gave the players a backstory to build theirs on, kinda excited for this update.

Is that famous Twitch streamer Jrery I see ? 

200.gif

On a more related note, here's my first ever DayZRP video:

23 minutes ago, Queerios said:

Is that famous Twitch streamer Jrery I see ? 

200.gif

On a more related note, here's my first ever DayZRP video:

Of course, ill have to stream the new dirty dank map on release

//im 14