Server time (UTC): 2021-08-03 19:23

Dynamic Events: "The Mutated.."
ONGOING | 2021-08-03 19:00:00 (server time) | Ends in 1 hour, 6 minutes | Nyheim City

Appeal Ban - 15 Warning Points 7 Day Ban

Posted (edited)

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: I personally do not see how my behavior throughout the situation was trolling. From the start of being held hostage I took it seriously and never memed until my hostage takers did so as well. Personally I saw what @Nonplayer was doing was also trolling as he was playing an American "Navy Seal General" character. (Which will be explained below). Also the "aids" comment for the man that said he was sick

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:  Throughout when we will walking as being hostages, he was making memey comms throughout the time such as "roger doger, alpha protocol we copy you" and continued walking with us. He continued doing so in a memey manner and I get banned for trolling when I took everything seriously? Also I would like to say, the whole "aids" comment wasn't actually a joke. This mans character had actually told me that he was sick and thought he might have aids because of taking the wrong blood through a blood bag that he was given. And as for the 'walking into the rock' situation, I started to auto run and as I realized I was about to walk into the rock you can see even in the video I quickly divert my path and continue, unlike the other person i was with, who walked into the rock for the meme of it.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Ban removed, and the points removed

What could you have done better?: Not have talked at all in the first placed when told not to talk back. And not relay information that I was given by my people to them. 

Edited by ImChips
  • ImChips changed the title to Appeal Ban - 15 Warning Points 7 Day Ban
  • Head Admin

Hello @ImChips,

In the video evidence presented what you showed was not roleplay, but rather a big meme fest. The whole thing was downright embarrassing to watch, and I felt like I was watching an immature attempt at roleplay on a public DayZ server. You've been on this server for such a long time now I expect better. It's time to sit down, learn and reflect because behaviour like this will never be accepted going forward.

Points and ban is justified, and honestly I wouldn't have minded if it was aggravated.

Appeal denied, ban and points stay.

Signed @Hofer

• Hofer locked this topic