Server time (UTC): 2021-08-04 22:12

Dynamic Events - PLIKT / Contracts
ONGOING | 2021-08-04 21:30:00 (server time) | Ends in 17 minutes | Nyheim City

Staff Feedback: tz

tz

Hello,

Would love to hear your feedback!

Please follow the template below! Thank you!

Link to the situation:(Use "N/A" if not appropriate.)

Any supporting evidence or notes: (Here you can post a screenshot, chat logs or anything else to help demonstrate your point, Use "N/A" if not appropriate".)

Feedback:(Here you post the main section of your feedback. Keep it respectful.)

Suggestions for improvement:(Use N/A if not appropriate. If bad feedback suggestions of improvement are required.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Emerald

Link to the situation: N/A

Any supporting evidence or notes: N/A

Feedback: TZ here was able to solve my problem I was experiencing with my game. I had been struggling for a while and no other help seeming to fix this annoying issue. After joining the Helpdesk, TZ here dragged me up in under a minute to talk about my problem. It was prompt and he got it working so fast. Incredible support and because of him I can play on the server.

Suggestions for improvement: You are more helpful than even administrators in this community. Can't wait to see someone so deserving, such as you, in that red color.

On 6/23/2021 at 3:51 PM, Dan said:

Link to the situation: N/A

Feedback: TZ here was able to solve my problem I was experiencing with my game. I had been struggling for a while and no other help seeming to fix this annoying issue. After joining the Helpdesk, TZ here dragged me up in under a minute to talk about my problem. It was prompt and he got it working so fast. Incredible support and because of him I can play on the server.

Suggestions for improvement: You are more helpful than even administrators in this community. Can't wait to see someone so deserving, such as you, in that red color.

ty for your feedback Mr. Dan. 

im glad we could get the issue fixed for you 🙂

• 4 weeks later...
  • Diamond

ink to the situation: The day I put up the change First Last Name Guidelines

Feedback: I went into help desk and hopped in almost instantly was aquatinted by Tz to help me with my issue. He was able to explain to me the issue and calm be down as I was already aggravated with the situation. He and Cal were able to make me understand the issue. Now resulting in the successful guideline change because he and Cal have me the confidence ❤️

Suggestions for improvement:  NOT A SINGLE THING

4 hours ago, SHIESTY Dongle said:

ink to the situation: The day I put up the change First Last Name Guidelines

Feedback: I went into help desk and hopped in almost instantly was aquatinted by Tz to help me with my issue. He was able to explain to me the issue and calm be down as I was already aggravated with the situation. He and Cal were able to make me understand the issue. Now resulting in the successful guideline change because he and Cal have me the confidence ❤️

Suggestions for improvement:  NOT A SINGLE THING

Thank you for the feedback, Shiesty Dongle. 
I’m glad we were able to help you that day! 

Link to the situation: NA

Any supporting evidence or notes: NA

Feedback: TZ has made my transition back into the DayZRP community an easy one. He's been super duper responsive to any questions and never seemed bother at my barrage of help requests. Staff like him are the reasons communities like this thrive for so long. Thanks for all you do ❤️

Suggestions for improvement: Nothing, you're a legend.

5 minutes ago, Scott Fynch said:

Link to the situation: NA

Any supporting evidence or notes: NA

Feedback: TZ has made my transition back into the DayZRP community an easy one. He's been super duper responsive to any questions and never seemed bother at my barrage of help requests. Staff like him are the reasons communities like this thrive for so long. Thanks for all you do ❤️

Suggestions for improvement: Nothing, you're a legend.

Thank you for your kind feedback, Scott.

Link to the situation: N/A

Any supporting evidence or notes:

Capture.PNG.6bd509c8acce570cf89d9d4cbf676561.PNG

Feedback: A gregarious man with a can do attitude. Absolute stud when it comes to staff work, I mean, just look at that screenshot as proof. He helped me fix my character model issue in no more than 5 minutes of time. 

Suggestions for improvement: N/A, thank u tz :))))

Edited by KobraKidd
25 minutes ago, KobraKidd said:

Link to the situation: N/A

Any supporting evidence or notes:

Capture.PNG.6bd509c8acce570cf89d9d4cbf676561.PNG

Feedback: A gregarious man with a can do attitude. Absolute stud when it comes to staff work, I mean, just look at that screenshot as proof. He helped me fix my character model issue in no more than 5 minutes of time. 

Suggestions for improvement: N/A, thank u tz :))))

very appreciative of your feedback. Very glad to get things squared away for you. We understand how frustrating not having the correct character model can be.

Thank you