Server time (UTC): 2021-08-06 03:07

Dynamic Events - Contracts / Mutants
TODAY | 2021-08-06 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 15 hours, 52 minutes | Nyheim City

Server: Chernarus           

Location: lumber mill at medium grid (0,07)                       

server time: I don't know the exact server time, but it was dark at the time.           

Date of incident: 6/7/21           

My in game name: Henry Adams         

Allies involved: My friend Jack Bas or jacktheman       

Name of suspect: I'm not sure of his name       

There were no vehicles involved in the conflict                 

Detailed descriptions of events: So, this all starts 15-20min before the encounter. when my friend jacktheman and I heard gunshots from a nearby small town right of the lumbermill. when we went to check it out we saw smoke. so, my friend went to try to see what was going on while I was sitting back with my rifle watching. Then, I overhear my friend arresting one person. I walk up because I thought that was the only person there. then, after a bit of zombie fighting, another guy runs out of the building that had smoke coming out of it. firing his sniper rifle at my friend after my friend was shot once he opened fire on the guy killing him. Then we go to question his friend. after that we left him in handcuffs in the building while we were talking outside. after we finish we go over to the building and open the door. the guy handcuffed inside got out and he ran away. after all this, my friend and I looted the dead guy and we left on our small trip back to our base. when we entered the area around the base around cords small grid (09,077) my friend went on one side while I was walking on the other side. We had no idea that the guy was in our base until we made it to the door. my friend and I made it to the door when a guy yells "freeze" then less than a second later he gunned down my friend. I was killed immediately after my friend died by ether zombies (I had armor, full blood, and health. So, it's highly unlikely that the zombies killed me) or by him (I'm not sure). my friend and I then went to the staff help area on the DayZRP area and told them what happened they asked us if we wanted to talk to the person who killed us or just make a report. I wanted to talk to him to see his point of view in the encounter. When we talked to him we realized he was the same person we killed back at the robbery down at the town (he made it back to the area right next to where he died previously). he said my friend pulled a gun up and shot first (which I didn't see and I was watching them both from the other side of the doors). when I pointed that out he responded with something along the lines of I have a clip or a video that he took of the encounter. he refused to show it on the call. he said that he would send it to the admins. Then he abruptly asked to leave. that should be all. Thank you so much! (for any extra questions please ask my friend jacktheman. he has his own point of view on the situation) 

• Administrator

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

01:45:46 | Player "Jack Bas" is connected
- Dead -
02:52:54 | Player "Jack Bas" has been disconnected

01:25:06 | Player "Henry Adams" is connected
- Dead -
02:48:18 | Player "Henry Adams" has been disconnected

01:26:48 | Player "Mason Stone" is connected
02:45:11 | Player "Mason Stone" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

02:16:47 | Player "Jack Bas" hit by Player "Mason Stone" with AKS-74U from 2.0213 meters 
02:16:47 | Player "Jack Bas" hit by Player "Mason Stone" with AKS-74U from 2.3941 meters 
02:16:47 | Player "Jack Bas" hit by Player "Mason Stone" with AKS-74U from 3.29296 meters 
02:16:47 | Player "Jack Bas" hit by Player "Mason Stone" with AKS-74U from 3.81397 meters 
02:16:47 | Player "Jack Bas" hit by Player "Mason Stone" with AKS-74U from 4.39435 meters 
02:16:48 | Player "Jack Bas" hit by is unconscious
02:16:48 | Player "Jack Bas" hit by Player "Mason Stone" with AKS-74U from 6.5437 meters 
02:16:51 | Player "Jack Bas" hit by Player "Mason Stone" with AKS-74U from 1.55103 meters 
02:16:51 | Player "Jack Bas" hit by Player "Mason Stone" with AKS-74U from 1.35871 meters 
02:16:51 | Player "Jack Bas" hit by Player "Mason Stone" with AKS-74U from 1.1559 meters 

02:16:47 | Player "Henry Adams" hit by Player "Jack Bas" with PKP Pecheneg from 7.75753 meters 
02:16:48 | Player "Henry Adams" hit by is unconscious
02:17:38 | Player "Henry Adams" hit by regained consciousness
02:17:41 | Player "Henry Adams" hit by Infected
02:17:43 | Player "Henry Adams" hit by Infected
02:17:44 | Player "Henry Adams" hit by Infected
02:17:44 | Player "Henry Adams" hit by is unconscious
02:18:36 | Player "Henry Adams" hit by regained consciousness
02:18:56 | Player "Henry Adams" hit by Infected
02:18:57 | Player "Henry Adams" hit by Infected
02:18:58 | Player "Henry Adams" hit by Infected
02:19:00 | Player "Henry Adams" hit by Infected
02:19:01 | Player "Henry Adams" hit by Infected
02:19:02 | Player "Henry Adams" hit by Infected
02:19:02 | Player "Henry Adams" hit by Infected
02:19:04 | Player "Henry Adams" hit by Infected
02:19:04 | Player "Henry Adams" hit by is unconscious
02:19:39 | Player "Henry Adams" hit by regained consciousness
02:19:43 | Player "Henry Adams" hit by Infected
02:19:45 | Player "Henry Adams" hit by Infected

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

02:16:51 | Player "Jack Bas" (DEAD) killed by Player "Mason Stone" with AKS-74U from 1.35871 meters 
02:19:47 | Player "Henry Adams" (DEAD) died. Stats> Water: 584.955 Energy: 515.176 Bleed sources: 3
02:19:47 | Player "Henry Adams" bled out

Calling in the following people to post their Point of Views & any video evidence they may have:
@ToeFungus0226 | Henry Adams | OP
@jacktheman | Jack Bas | 

Accused
@Killough | Mason Stone |

I will start at the sawmill. we were walking back from a encounter and in this encounter we killed Killough and his friend ran so we looted Killough body. We headed home, we walk up to our front door and a man screams freeze ( the man who yelled was Killough)  and with no time to cooperate. He shot me. In retaliation I shot back and I missed Killough and hit Toefungus and when I was unconscious he continued to gun me down till I was dead.

Not going to RP this Report, as we have all clearly failed at RP in some small way or another, but I will give my character's point of view, for both cases. 

I am Mason stone. My brother, Frank Stone and I had found a small unlocked base in Myshkino industrial. We were on our way to loot the place when we needed food. We killed two dear and found an abandoned house to cook the food in. We cook and when Frank walks out a few moments before me. He gets held up. I hear gunfire, but Frank is still talking, and I did hear infected. They knew I was in the house, they never told me to come out, I was getting ready to come out when I fat fingered the F5 Key and hit F4, Nobody seen this, but i had just opened a door. So sound was made, by the time I could fix my middle finger one was coming up the steps. I pulled my pistol, and a fully armed man entered with his gun raised. I fired, He missed his shots and ran out of the house. I was out of pistol ammo, so i swapped to my AWM and and put one in his chest before I was killed. NOTE: I was never ordered to come outside. 

https://medal.tv/clips/54759275/d1337Z0xNxZo

I respawned very close, close enough I heard the gun fire of them chasing my friend away. Mind you I had no coms with my friend until after their event happened. We play muted in discord during RP. Can't prove that, but that is just how we play. None RP we goof in discord. Anyway, knowing I can't go back to Myshkino Village, and I spawned at the Damn just SW of it. I play by the rules and do not return to the scene of the event. I continue on my journey to rob the little base without a front door. That was the plan and my best chance to meet up with Frank. Plus, at this point it was the closest place to possibly find loot. I could add more detail to why I went this way but it would reveil information that I do not wish to reveal and is not relevant. I firmly believe i was in my rights according to the rules in choosing to pick back up on my journey from before the robbery, and to ignore the events of the robbery as MASON STONE.

Turns out the owners of that little base just happen to be the guys that robbed me in the previous life. I learned this the moment I turned the corner and was in the crossfire of two guys. There was no other way out, and it is not my fault one of them shot the other one, I never touched the character Henry and even tried to kill infected off of him, in hopes of capturing him. I didn't have the bullets. So I watched out the window of his base, while he came back to life just to be killed by the frenzied.

I think my video will prove the report false enough to end this matter.  Hope this helps you clear your report.

Yes, I shot him then finished him, after he shot at me. There was more than a few infected around as the report will show. I don't think I need to justify that action. I would like to point out that the hit logs say. 

02:16:47 | Player "Jack Bas" hit by Player "Mason Stone" with AKS-74U from 2.0213 meters 
02:16:47 | Player "Jack Bas" hit by Player "Mason Stone" with AKS-74U from 2.3941 meters 
02:16:47 | Player "Jack Bas" hit by Player "Mason Stone" with AKS-74U from 3.29296 meters 
02:16:47 | Player "Jack Bas" hit by Player "Mason Stone" with AKS-74U from 3.81397 meters 
02:16:47 | Player "Jack Bas" hit by Player "Mason Stone" with AKS-74U from 4.39435 meters 

and 

02:16:47 | Player "Henry Adams" hit by Player "Jack Bas" with PKP Pecheneg from 7.75753 meters 

All within the same second. if you look at the time. I had my weapon up as I was the attacker, he used his rights as a defender to raise his weapon to fire at me, I was within my rights to shoot him dead.

1 hour ago, Realize said:

02:38:09 | Player "Henry Adams" hit by Wolf
02:38:14 | Player "Henry Adams" hit by Wolf
02:38:45 | Player "Henry Adams" hit by Wolf
02:39:03 | Player "Henry Adams" hit by Wolf

This was my second character after I had died in the encounter.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, ToeFungus0226 said:

This was my second character after I had died in the encounter.

Logs have been updated

• Sapphire

VERDICT -

@Killough - Invalid kill on Sight - Guilty.
@Killough - Combat logging - Guilty.

Summary:
@Killough Is in a base of some sort when he hears @jackthemanmove towards the location he is at  @Killough approaches him with his gun out, and says ''Freeze, don't move'' before opening fire upon @jackthemanand killing him.

Invalid Kill on Sight: 
@Killough In your own footage you do not give enough time for @jacktheman respond at all, and is in clear violation of rule 4.1. You must give a valid initiation, such as a demand and a consequence, and give time to the the person you are initiating on to respond to such demands, which you fail to do so here.
You gave a demand when you said ''Freeze, Don't move'' but you did not give a consequence, or valid time to comply to such.
A valid demand and consequence would be something such as the following: '' Put your hands up or you'll die'' or ''Put your hands up'' whilst pointing a gun at them, but you must give them time to respond to such.

4.1 All initiations and hostile actions as well as their demands and conditions must be made clear and unambiguous to all involved players. Hostile actions or initiations must be done personally and on specific targets who must be aware who the attacker is, for example they cannot be done remotely through radio or PA system.

Combat logging:
We have also found you guilty of combat logging, you cannot log out until 30 minutes AFTER a hostile encounter in which line of sight is broken, As the logs below show, you killed @jacktheman and then proceeded to log off before your timer was up.

02:16:51 | Player "Jack Bas" (DEAD) killed by Player "Mason Stone" with AKS-74U from 1.35871 meters 
02:45:11 | Player "Mason Stone" has been disconnected

Because of this, you broke the following rule:

4.5 Combat logging is leaving the server during or shortly after a hostile situation or when your character is still involved in active role play. If any players have kill rights on you or your group, you may not log out from the game until 30 minutes passed since you broke the line of sight with any of those players. This rule can be ignored if the players involved give you OK to log out earlier.

Suggestions:
In future we recommend you take more care with what you are doing, you simply cannot kill people without valid initiation and reason to do so, We understand you are new to the server but that is no excuse to not read the rules, although we understand it can be a lot, we encourage you take the time to learn from this verdict.

We also are telling you to not log on until AFTER the 30 minute timer has passed in situations like this again, you can avoid this situation altogether by asking for permissions to log from the opposite party, In future we recommend that you reach out to the other part to ask for those rights, and if denied, you must stay on for the appropriate time.

OUTCOME:

@Killough - Invalid Kill on Sight / Combat logging - 5 day ban and 10 points.

Signed - @Bear @Lettuce @PaulB@Duplessis