Server time (UTC): 2021-08-06 04:37

Dynamic Events - Contracts / Mutants
TODAY | 2021-08-06 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 14 hours, 22 minutes | Nyheim City

Fixing DayZ

groovy blisna

Fixing DayZ  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Sapphire
Posted (edited)

These two mods will fix dayz. no longer will there be gamer leans. no longer will there be the weird fights. just gaming some dayz

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2507204412

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=2469448088

Nevermind It is terribly crafted.

Edited by groovy blisna
  • Emerald

dayz is fine as it is imo, apart from the crashes but thats most likely because of DAYZRPMOD itself than all things, voted no.. the visual mod is interesting though however with the new map which will tank alot of peoples FPS i don't think a visualiser will benefit it in the slightest.

• MVP

Is the sGunplay going to stop making my gun reach for Jesus when I aim it next to an object?

If so I am all for it.

• Server Manager

Not a PvP server

• Sapphire
Posted (edited)
On 6/5/2021 at 12:30 PM, Roland said:

Not a PvP server

And? Wouldnt a more RP element of Gun play and over all look be better?

Edited by groovy blisna
  • Server Manager
Just now, groovy blisna said:

And? Wouldnt a more RP element of Gun play and over all look be better?

I'm sure it would for some, but considering the amount of suggestions we get for mods to add and the instability of the server with the few that we have, we have to prioritize the ones that benefit RP the most. And having crosshairs or adjustments to guns for firefights is not a priority for RP.

Already been suggested here and people voted quite negatively on it, so yeah, I don't see how this would "fix dayz"...

• Diamond

I'm used to the gunplay, would prefer it staying the same. Add more content, not mods that change stuff that already works.

2 hours ago, Woodzie said:

Already been suggested here and people voted quite negatively on it, so yeah, I don't see how this would "fix dayz"...

Yes, by me... But I edited the post because most people didn't understand that you could tweak it completely to your liking. And when I edited the post, most people had already voted on it. And I was just about to suggest the sGunplay mod, when I saw this post. 

I think this is good, because sVisual can be tweaked completely and it works with 3pp now with a recent update. So if you don't like it you can just turn off the effects. 

I've only tried sGunplay a short time. But I really like it too. Adds so much more. And is more immersive IMO. Both mods would serve well on DayZRP. 

+1 for me.

Do you want to fix Dayz? Please don’t take away my lean 

does fixing dayz start with visual improvements and pvp slow down? I’m not sure if that’s the route that needs to be taken. 

it’d be wise to focus on fixing crashes, instability and performance issues rather than adding these sorts of mods that may or may not bring along their own issues. 

to me this isn’t needed. 

• Diamond

1.12 Fucked up the pvp enough with uncon gaming and what not I will abstain from voting but I dont see a huge benefit in adding this like yes slower PVP would be cool but I guess my small brain fails to see how these two mods fix dayz

• Developer

Both are incompatible with expansion btw.