Server time (UTC): 2021-08-01 04:11

PLIKT -- O-Squad Patrol -
TODAY | 2021-08-01 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 14 hours, 48 minutes | Nyheim City

Invalid Kill

Imortal351

Server and location: Chernarius Cordis Summer Camp

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 6/2/2021 about about 245 est

Your in game name: Kyle Reed

Names of allies involved: Dr. John Palmer

Name of suspect/s:  Unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Video can be shown to staff upon request. Cant load due to not being a JPG

Detailed description of the events: Ghost and I went to Cordis for a meeting. As the meeting went on I started having some issues with my internet and got a bunch of lag, During my lag we were initiated on but I couldnt hear so ghost told me to put my hands up and I hit the button to do so but there was no response. I was told they were hitting me so I tried to restart my recording but that didnt help. Not long after my game crashed, and shortly after I was told I was being shot.

• Administrator

Let me get this straight, we had a one and a half hour Helpdesk call where you and the other side talked it out and now you are reporting said issue? Or am I getting something wrong here?

• Administrator

As the OP of this report is now permanently removed from the community, I'll go ahead and close this.