Server time (UTC): 2021-08-03 10:26

Dynamic Events: "The Mutated.."
TODAY | 2021-08-03 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 8 hours, 33 minutes | Nyheim City

S1 - KoS Romashka 02/06/21 1805

Server and location: S1, 200m North of Romashka

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 02/06/21 1805

Your in game name: Anna Benesova

Names of allies involved: Dave Mcnab

Name of suspect/s: Niller

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): Our Olga, being driven

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: Our vehicle was being driven by myself (Anna) along the road from Romashka northbound to Severograd, just after leaving the Crodis Outpost. I turned onto the tarmac road to head towards the city, at the end of the dirt track from Romashka, and as I accelerated onto the road, our car was hit with automatic fire, probably around 20-30 rounds, killing myself and my ally near instantly. No initiatians were made, nothing and no persons went into the road to hail the car, and no known persons were in the area.

• Emerald
Posted (edited)

Vasily Ivanov's POV.

After a good while of roleplaying at the fantastic Cordis Camp i saw a Red Olga was parked outside of the camp and me alongside my allies talked about taking it for our use in the war with C-Block as it would make getting from Point A to Point B much easier. As the car was leaving the camp i ran up to the dirt road from the eastern treeline and 3 bar yell "STOP THE FUCKING CAR NOW OR YOU'RE DEAD" very clearly initiating on the people inside, as the car slows down i once again yell "STOP THE FUCKING CAR" i stop aiming my rifle and run up towards the car where it then decides to start accelerating again. I tap fire at the driver and after it drives over a hill my other group members start shooting the car where i then crash twice in a row while trying to reconnect as fast as possible.

EDIT: I have tried to talk to the OP in Help Desk about the situation before the report went up and if requested i would happily come in to talk about this once again.

Edited by NillerSB
Added the "EDIT" section.-
  • Administrator

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

15:33:59 | Player "Anna Benesova" is connected
- Dead -
18:04:42 | Player "Anna Benesova" has been disconnected

16:47:36 | Player "Dave Mcnab" is connected
- Dead -
19:35:29 | Player "Dave Mcnab" has been disconnected

17:51:12 | Player "Yulian Oretsev" is connected
18:48:52 | Player "Yulian Oretsev" has been disconnected

15:34:38 | Player "Vasily Ivanov" is connected
18:04:27 | Player "Vasily Ivanov" has been disconnected
18:04:58 | Player "Vasily Ivanov" is connected
18:06:04 | Player "Vasily Ivanov" has been disconnected
18:06:11 | Player "Vasily Ivanov" is connected
19:08:38 | Player "Vasily Ivanov" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

18:03:57 | Player "Anna Benesova" hit by Player "Vasily Ivanov" with AKM from 60.9864 meters 
18:04:03 | Player "Anna Benesova" hit by Player "Yulian Oretsev" with AK-74 from 20.6851 meters 
18:04:06 | Player "Anna Benesova" hit by Player "Yulian Oretsev" with AK-74 from 39.3669 meters 

18:03:56 | Player "Dave Mcnab" hit by Player "Vasily Ivanov" with AKM from 58.5813 meters 
18:04:01 | Player "Dave Mcnab" hit by Player "Yulian Oretsev" with AK-74 from 9.88193 meters

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

18:03:56 | Player "Dave Mcnab" (DEAD) killed by Player "Vasily Ivanov" with AKM from 58.5813 meters 
18:04:03 | Player "Anna Benesova" (DEAD) killed by Player "Yulian Oretsev" with AK-74 from 20.6851 meters 

Calling in the following people to post their Point of Views & any video evidence they may have:
@FinestShape | Anna Benesova | OP
@Mcnab | Dave Mcnab | POSTED

Accused
@Woodzie | Yulian Oretsev | POSTED
@NillerSB | Vasily Ivanov | POSTED

Posted (edited)

Greetings everyone.

So me and the lads find these 2 fellas with a car at the camp. After a small altercation, me and the lads go outside (as to respect the neutrality of the area) and set up for an initiation/human roadblock. @Nillerwas in charge of the initiation, which he did as he screamed so loud I got flashbacks of Zipcouda during the old S-GRU days. Me and @Timberwolf(who missed all his shots kek, git gud brudda) were set up a bit further with me as the human roadblock to stop them. They get initiated while they are very slow, but instead of being good survivors and comply they speed up and meet me and @Timberwolf. I started shooting, mainly trying to cap the driver and so I do. After they both unfortunately die, we scour through their belongings, I take the car and drive into the sunset where I later log off so I can admire Aron73's stream.

I talked @FinestShape in the Help Desk, which was overseen by @Alexis. I explained my POV and tried to reach a resolution but with no avail. I was even told nothing would happen(or something along those lines) if I were to give them their stuff back, which yeah, I explained to them that's not how it works.

I refuse to talk it out with the OP if they were to come to that option again.

Edited by Woodzie
Posted (edited)

Initiation, hmm that is debatable, no road block was set up and as the car was travelling downhill we would not of been able to stop in an olga, but the fact that they opened up in less than a second tells me all i need to do from now on is wait near roads, shout stop (and regardless if they can hear or not )p i have the right to enage! And why i have received a ban is beyond me as this is the first contact i have had regarding this matter. So would like to know the rationale behind that. Plus with an engine revving and being taken out from 60mtrs away they would have to have used a megaphone to be audible. but the fact that there was no roadblock setup, not even a fireplace on the road, makes the claim of engagement farcical. the real reason all they wanted to do was shout (if they did at all ) as they were 60 mtrs away according to the kill statistics above. to give them a so called legit reason to engage.

Edited by Mcnab
  • Emerald
Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Mcnab said:

the real reason all they wanted to do was shout (if they did at all ) as they were 60 mtrs away according to the kill statistics above. to give them a so called legit reason to engage.

After such a statement i would like to say i no longer wish to speak to the other party in Help Desk if asked too, throwing insults like this around is in my honest opinion uncalled for as we have been nothing but respectful towards you. As to address some other things.

Plus with an engine revving and being taken out from 60mtrs away they would have to have used a megaphone to be audible.

When i initiated on you i was not even 10 meters in a 45 degree right angle to the car and i was on three bars throughout the entire engagement, the car slowed down and i once again yelled at the people in the car to and i quote myself "Stop the fucking car, or die." The car driver had more then plenty of time to comply as they said themselves in Help Desk "We weren't going that fast."

The reason i didn't shoot was because it slowed down and looked like it was going to stop, then as the car takes off again i yell again "Stop the fucking car" and as they this time drive forward i shoot at the driver but hit and kill the passenger (as shown in the logs).

no road block was set up

As i told your friend, we as someone robbing a car wouldn't go directly infront of it as that would must likely cause the driver to just drive us over. I also don't usually carry around any form of base building materials as i'm going about my business around South Zagoria.

but the fact that they opened up in less than a second tells me all i need to do from now on is wait near roads, shout stop (and regardless if they can hear or not )p i have the right to enage!

From the time i initiated to the time the car slowed down, to the time where you started driving off and i shot you there had been a good solid 6 - 7 seconds where you could've complied.

From this point onward i will only be responding when asked to do so by Staff.

Edited by Niller
  • Administrator

Summary:
@Niller & allies setup to initiate on a car just outside Romashka when the car is supposedly initiated on, the car continues to drive of with @FinestShape& @Mcnab in the vehicle. @Niller and there allies both open fire on the occupants of the vehicle and kill both the passenger and the driver. 

Rulebreaks:

Invalid Kill - On sight:

• After reading through both the OP's and their allies versus the accused point of views in the report, we can not determine the truth of this incident as one party says there was no initiation and the other says there was.

Verdict:
@Niller@Woodzie - Invalid Kill -On Sight - Inconclusive

Signed @Realize@PaulB