Server time (UTC): 2021-08-03 11:36

Dynamic Events: "The Mutated.."
TODAY | 2021-08-03 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 7 hours, 23 minutes | Nyheim City

Temp Ban ( from 4 years ago) Appeal

Posted (edited)

Hi,

I contacted one of the support people on discord and they said im supposed to make an appeal here, so here it is:

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):  

Why the verdict is not fair: It was fair to ban me for bad RP, no question about it.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I was young and stupid but i was at most part just very shy and uncomfortable with RP at that time. I wrote a stupid excuse as to why i didn't say anything, and when i read it now i can really understand why i was banned.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would like to have a chance to play again, becouse i have recently gotten into Rp again, and i love Dayz so i would like to try again.

What could you have done better?:  I would have not just stayed quiet, while my firend was trying to RP. I should not have been so shy and uncomfortable with RP, because i think its really fun. I should have created a reason and a storyline to why i robbed the guy, not just get his gear. I had no real view of what RP was when i played here last time, but since i have played alot of Arma roleplay and other Rp games i know how to do it better now.

Just to be transparant I created a new account at first because i didn't know about the double account rule... 

Thanks in advance

Edited by FelixJens
  • Administrator

Hello @FelixJens,

We have reviewed your appeal and will be accepting it. The original report shows that you did provide your POV, and that the verdict was a word vs. word outcome. As such we will not be issuing any punishment and will be removing your temp ban. 

Welcome back.

Appeal accepted - temp ban removed.

Signed by @Duplessis and @Realize