Server time (UTC): 2021-08-06 03:27

Dynamic Events - Contracts / Mutants
TODAY | 2021-08-06 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 15 hours, 32 minutes | Nyheim City

Final Banksyy Final Appeal

Banksyy

• Emerald
Posted (edited)

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Spoiler

image.png.160aff892ad44aa7b34208a9dca7eb2d.pngimage.png.be327e53c1f4897296fdfa083e26013d.png

Why the verdict is not fair: Verdict/Punishment was fair and just, i was out of order.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: i posted the above picture in reply to AJ Line party night which looked to me as a VRCHAT party, during this time there was an ongoing war between S-GRU and AJ Line and other groups which were zerging on us which really annoyed me OOCLY, there was a lot of toxicity going on between both groups and i posted the picture to be passively aggressive . The 'event' looked like a year 6 school disco (elementary school graduation party thing idk what its called in merica) so i posted this picture which is of great British humour. After taking a break and playing continuously the last 3 months after taking a small break when the original punishment was given out,  I now see looking back several months after this has been given out that it was wrong, and of bad taste.. i have since reflected to realise that it was bad and not of standard to which is meant to be upheld on the forums. I have since learned from this punishment and i have changed with my attitude as a whole to all members of the community of dayzrp.com

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Liberation of Banksyy from the dungeons of final warning

What could you have done better?: I could have acted more maturely and less agressive on the forums at the time.. or better yet just not have replied at all.

thank you for looking at my appeal cuties 😘xx

-edit- i would also like to request for the ability for my status updates to be re-instated, i don't believe that it should have been taken away from me and i had it a few months after i was put on final for it to be randomly removed one day, i have never used my status updates with ill-intent and i do not intend to do so as well.

thanks xx

Edited by Final Banksyy
  • Community Manager

You have decent activity both in game and on the forums. You've proven yourself over the last few months, and I was impressed with you when I let you in CLF as I expected you to be a different person. Since then I was excited for your appeal to come through, and that you'd kept your cool so both me and @Inferno could welcome you back to the land of the free.

Keep in mind that you need to retain the good attitude and stature you've worked on. Be proud of your achievement.

Appeal accepted - Final Warning revoked.

Signed @Hofer and @Inferno

• Hofer locked this topic