Server time (UTC): 2021-08-03 11:45

Dynamic Events: "The Mutated.."
TODAY | 2021-08-03 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 7 hours, 14 minutes | Nyheim City

Tax Avoidance Discord Ban Appeal

Elrod

• Emerald

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): image.png.4993d3bb326f40c7adf8bf48df36e04a.png wasn't actually given a warning

Why the verdict is not fair: I was just having some light hearted fun over a joke that has been said countless times in the past. I don't really see why i was picked out of a sea of memery and banned.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I said "tax avoidance" as what was obviously a joke.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Unbanned from community discord 

What could you have done better?: IDK really, i guess not make jokes about something that is quite often joked about?

• Owner

I'm tired of your "light hearted fun" and shit posting on Discord. I tried to ignore it, but it's getting too much now. You have no idea what me and my family went through during those 2 years when I was in debt and the sacrifices we had to make. I don't appreciate the "jokes" of the kind where you just drop "tax evasion" in chat without any context again and again, clearly hinting at me. The ban will stay.

Rule 1.2 (...) A series of seemingly trivial actions, added up over time, constitutes bullying. (...)