Server time (UTC): 2021-08-03 10:03

Dynamic Events: "The Mutated.."
TODAY | 2021-08-03 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 8 hours, 56 minutes | Nyheim City

This is a message for Ricky from Transporters

TurkRP

• Emerald

*You would hear a deep Russian voice*

"Privyet brats, this is Oleg Turkovich speaking. I am looking for Ricky from the Transporters!

This is your last chance to pay your taxes, I told you this personally last month that i will start collecting them and its been way over time for your payment.

800 shekels need to be ready for when I come visit the camp next time, plus another 200 shekels as punishment for your late payment.

If these taxes are not payed within 3 days time, well... U know the rest.

Slava

*As Turkovich would end his speech you would hear a loud applause in the background*

Posted (edited)

*You would hear a deep Geordie voice*

"Sappenin' bro, this is him speaking. I am looking for Oleg from the Russian Peeps!

This is your error, Raskoln Turkov received my payment over 2 weeks ago. I told you this personally last month that it would be sent and it has been. I also believe I spoke to anarchy war-dog Mehmet Ayibogan about receiving the payment. Sounds like a communication issue on your end.

I already sent 1000 shekels to him.

Don't threaten me.

Inabit habibi.

*As Ricky would end his speech you would hear a loud burp in the background followed by the roar of the red rocket engine*

Edited by General Rickets
  • Emerald

*You would hear a really pissed off and deep Russian voice*

Oh alright, sorry for the inconvenience.

*As Turkovich would end his talk, you could hear a Vlad in the background calling him an idiot.*