Server time (UTC): 2021-08-06 02:47

Dynamic Events - Contracts / Mutants
TODAY | 2021-08-06 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 16 hours, 12 minutes | Nyheim City

Appeal #326

Ryan Shepherd

• Sapphire
Posted (edited)

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):  

Screenshot_20210527-114859_Firefox.thumb.jpg.9b006e7280d87f5e2fa5adbc1ddd0277.jpg

Why the verdict is not fair:

I honestly do not know why I got warning points for this post. A video was posted on C-Blocks media thread by @Jackfish of an embarassing moment that happened to them. No harm done, everyone fucks up, let people have a laugh about it. C-Block then posted a comeback style video of what happened afterwards of their embarassment moment, an embarrassing moment happened to Inner Circle. One man drank a can of Iron Bru and wiped a couple of them out. Again, another joke, no harm done. During the video, the LR member on the killing spree was running whilst tilting, an odd tactic and looks fairly ridiculous to watch but I can see the thought process of using a matrix style dodging bullets technique. @Kordruga mentioned that it seems some of the LRs have a condition called scoliosis. A joke which gave me a good giggle. I commented that I agreed and posted a photo of the comparison between a Regular 'normal' Spine and a Spine with scoliosis. An obvious joke with no harm intended, plus it was posted on Inner Circles media thread. I mentioned the word Crippled, a term often used when someone has issues with their bones.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: 

Maybe staff should take a breather and realise not everyone is out to get eachother here. Don't be so keen to hand out warning points so easily for literal jokes I genuinely did not mean any ill intent with the post.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:  

Warning points removed and post reinstated, in no shape or form was this to belittle the LR brigade. It was pointing out an obvious funny element to the video.  

What could you have done better?:

Nothing that I can think of.

Edited by Ryan Shepherd
  • Diamond

Greetings @Ryan Shepherd,

A separate part of the staff team has reviewed your appeal and concluded to ACCEPT it.

Although we can see why a word "crippled" while naming a certain group might have raised a concern towards flame, after reviewing the whole situation we see no ill intent in the post itself and deem it to be merely a joke towards gameplay video.

With that being said,

//Appeal accepted - Points revoked, post reinstated

Signed: @PaulB and @Lettuce