Server time (UTC): 2021-08-01 03:29

PLIKT -- O-Squad Patrol -
TODAY | 2021-08-01 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 15 hours, 30 minutes | Nyheim City

Message for Vlad of the Chedaki

You would hear a PTT activate and the familiar voice of Nate Anderson fill the radio. He would sound very angry and confused

"Vlad... you took my people... tortured me and my men."

He would pause for a moment

"Even after that. I took you and I still showed mercy and grace towards you when I let you free..."

"You went on to hurt my Spero family even more."

"And now you took the last person I cared about. So please I ask you."

He would almost sound like he is begging

"Please just tell me where Candace is... I'll give up anything just... please"

The radio would go silent

• Sapphire

*Vladimirs voice comes on the radio*

"Hello, who is Candace? You might have the wrong people, have a nice day"

*he turns off the radio*

• Lore Master
Posted (edited)

Vlad presses the PTT

I told you this would happen if you tried to fight us. Everyone you love would die and then you would die.

However I didn't know who Candace was untill you just told me. Thank you for that, I will sent my people out to look for that person and kill her or him if this person really exists. Unless..

He looks at Vladimir who sits next to him

Unless you turn yourself in and accept your faith..

You know how to contact me mr. Nate. Either die with honor or let the last person you care about die for you, just like all the other people who died by our hands.

Edited by Jackfish
  • MVP

*BBC hears the transmission and can't contain himself from replying*

The only Candice I know is Candice nuts fit in you mouth. Hahaha.

I am sorry for your lost I could not contain myself.

Regardless man, I see you all fighting each other and shit and while is a bit entertaining watching it from the side like an NBA game, I can't help but say it brings back some traumatic memories from the hood. I get the hate and all that but you guys need to squash yo beef.

This is why I propose the BBC Peace Treaty. I extend my help to mediate a talk between the parties and come to some common understanding. Because if we keep it like this, the only thing I will be able to smoke is that nasty green shit that will take over us if we don't pull our shit together.

Yo boy BBC out, got a birthday party to organize.

*BBC stops the transmission and listens to Beethoven's 5th Symphony*

18 minutes ago, AndreyQ said:

*You would hear Vincent laughing*

This man gets it. 

But ye good luck searching for them nuts Chedaki.

*He would turn off his radio*

• Lore Master
Posted (edited)

*He would let out a chuckle when he hears BBC's joke but his smile slowly disappears when he hears the C-block member talk

"I remember when I made those jokes back when I was 12 years old. Very mature."
"Mr. Nate, you act so big on the radio, but when we had you hostage your big mouth was nowhere to be found? I even remember you begging us to stop hurting you.."
"I wanted to kill you back then but somehow I decided to spare you and this is how you behave after?"
"Interesting for sure.. Hopefully next time I find you I wont have these strange feelings of letting you go. Especially after this."

"Goodluck with acting big while you all hide on your little island gentleman. Have a good day."

He releases the PTT and switches frequency 

Edited by Jackfish
  • Emerald
Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, AndreyQ said:

I am sorry for your lost I could not contain myself.

Regardless man, I see you all fighting each other and shit and while is a bit entertaining watching it from the side like an NBA game, I can't help but say it brings back some traumatic memories from the hood. I get the hate and all that but you guys need to squash yo beef.

This is why I propose the BBC Peace Treaty. I extend my help to mediate a talk between the parties and come to some common understanding. Because if we keep it like this, the only thing I will be able to smoke is that nasty green shit that will take over us if we don't pull our shit together.

Yo boy BBC out, got a birthday party to organize.

*BBC stops the transmission and listens to Beethoven's 5th Symphony*

*Ben Presses down the PTT*

"I really appreciate the offer Mr. BBC but these dogs have taken advantage of us on neutral grounds and decided to shed blood where medical aid is provided and a place of healing. We will not show no more mercy to these pigs that roam these lands. They killed my Uncle and its time they repay their debt of killing innocent civilians. We've done our fair share of horrid things but it doesn't match up to what these pieces of shit have done."

*Ben releases the PTT*

Edited by ImKrullix
Posted (edited)

You would hear Nate's PTT activate once more

"Very sorry to keep you waiting fellow Chedaki men but I took a good nap."

"As the transporter man said before me, CANDACE DICK FIT IN YO MOUTH."

People who would recognize could hear the voice of Finn (Charcoal) Richtofen laughing in the background

"You will pay for your crimes against Chenarus and it's people. Enjoy what time left you have in this country."

"Slava Ocelari, Slava Obrana, Slava CLF, Slava Spero, and Slava C-Block."

You would hear the transmission abruptly stop

Edited by KonoSimp
  • Lore Master

*Mikkel grabbed his radio at the last radio transmission*

"You made this broadcast just to make that joke."

*Around 20 seconds of silence before finally*

"Dude"

*Click*

• Head Admin

An old Chernarussian man would be listening in on the radio....

He decided to reply in his worn out Chernarussian accent, yelling over the radio.

"VLAD IS THIEF. I HAS THE PROOF AND I HAS BOUNTY ON HEAD OF VLAD. 2800 RUBLES TO THE MAN WHO CAN GET ME TO VLAD. HE SCAM."

The old man would put his head back to rest waiting for the boss to wake him up.

• MVP

*Giovanni would hear the sound of some old man speaking on the radio and he picks it up, pushes the ptt and begins to speak*

"Eyy, you had me at the whole ruble thing, that's not much but for that pigs head but we'll make an exception.....do we get extra for his underlings heads as well? If that's the case I'll get with the boys and we'll have a fuckin sack of heads for you..."

*Giovanni would laugh thinking of this scenario in his mind about all the heads that would roll out as the sack is dumped, all the deformed faces smacking the floor, he wonders to himself if this is what they looked like before they died or if they just had bad genes... getting lost in his thoughts he snaps out of it and begins to speak again.*

"But yeah, sign me the fuck up... I'll start sharpening this rusted ole shank just for the occasion.  And by the way, if you don't want the heads of the other people of his group we will gladly post them up on the ends of our fence posts at the prison just to worn visitors what happens if you fuck around with C-Block!"

*Giovanni releases the ptt but them presses it once more..*

"Old man, how do we get ahold of you when this carried out? Do I send out a carrier pigeon with the fucking head taped to the leg of it, not sure how many brain cells the guy has so the pigeon might be able to take off.."

*Giovanni would laugh and then press the ptt again*

"But all jokes aside, if the deed is done you will hear about it in Chernarus and you can come to the prison to pick up this brown bag special!"

"Slava C-Block"

• Emerald

*The Hindu hero has no choice but to step in to the conflict and declare his powerful statement*

"Hey-... Hey! HEY! SHUTTING UP MOTHER IDIOT LETTING ME TALK BLEASE"

*Rakeesh scratches his head in frustration, holding back his tears*

"Stop talking the very meaning blease, it is not gooding and I are having a lot of bad hurting feelings from this! I warning you now Peskachi people I am of the vely cooling and strong man if you seeing me, I will teaching you some manners you cow killing mother bloody FUCK"

*He takes a few deep breaths, clearly becoming invested in this intense argument that has literally nothing to do with him.*

"Solly... I am sollying blease, you people need to do the more nicing together, mehn! Stopping the hating, stopping the hurting... erm... yaes. Hashtag saving cows blease."

*The wise one has spoken. The static resumes and all listening are most likely in awe of Rakeesh's problem solving talents.*