Server time (UTC): 2021-07-31 04:47

Lore Event - "The Scientists"
TODAY | 2021-07-31 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 14 hours, 12 minutes | Nyheim City

Discord Ban Appeal

Craig

• Diamond

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): https://www.dayzrp.com/profile/12444-craig/warnings/7228/

Why the verdict is not fair: After speaking with Admin Bryan in the PM's he assured me that the word I used is now a derogatory term, so I guess that the verdict was fair.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: Well I asked a legitimate question and I used very known Scottish slang terminology, the word I used is not offensive where I am from and many words where I am from a shortened and get a 'Y' or 'IE' added to the end of it. It wasn't my intention to hurt someones feelings, my intention was to highlight the group of people who hate me for some reason, I was simply asking a question and decided to reveal that I was also OOC'ly hated and used language that is common from the area/country that I am from.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would like to be unbanned from the Discord, I accept the points and I am not appealing for their removal, only to be unbanned from the discord.

What could you have done better?: Well hindsight is a wonderfull thing, there are a few things I could have done better. I could have worded the question better instead of using the original word I could have used the official descriptive/collective word, or I could have left out the part which included the OOC hate directed towards me by those people in another private discord.

• Diamond

Greetings@Craig,

A separate part of the staff team have reviewed your appeal and concluded to ACCEPT it and let you back into discord. We came to an agreement that reasonable time passed since we have kept you away from discord comparing to the rule break for which we have removed your access.

As stated in your appeal here you are of course free to state your opinion, but you have to make sure you do it respectfully while keeping the proper wording in mind. 

With that being said,

//Appeal accepted - Discord ban lifted 

Signed: @PaulB and @Basko