Server time (UTC): 2021-08-04 22:39

I was banned for absolutely nothing im very disapointed and upset at who runs this show...

Posted (edited)

So im accused of being banned for going back to my body  1 hour after i died it is not true. im been playing for 10 hours and for 10 hours i have been starving to death and dying for silly things i get lost easily in game i have no sense of direction so for me to be accused of something so silly is not only frustration but is making doubt even wanting to go back on this serer ever again who makes these calls id like to have a polite chat with them this needs to be fixed. edited im disapopinted and frustarted i dont want anyone to take this personal i just dont know where else to go...

Edited by Alaxhc
wanted people to know im not just ranting
  • Game Master

@Realize can you help fix this man's problem please glorious game master

Lettuce banned me i pm him or her no replies love the community but very upset with this game master. Also a shame i was just about subscribe for a membership guess not anymore...

• Administrator
56 minutes ago, Alaxhc said:

So im accused of being banned for going back to my body  1 hour after i died it is not true. im been playing for 10 hours and for 10 hours i have been starving to death and dying for silly things i get lost easily in game i have no sense of direction so for me to be accused of something so silly is not only frustration but is making doubt even wanting to go back on this serer ever again who makes these calls id like to have a polite chat with them this needs to be fixed. edited im disapopinted and frustarted i dont want anyone to take this personal i just dont know where else to go...

Hello @Alaxhc, If you have any questions regarding you NLR breach feel free to directly DM the staff member who gave you the ban, as NLR bans are unappealable via normal procedures.

• Realize locked this topic