Server time (UTC): 2021-08-06 02:53

Dynamic Events - Contracts / Mutants
TODAY | 2021-08-06 19:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 16 hours, 6 minutes | Nyheim City

Public Announcement From C-Block

EddieLR

• MVP

*You would hear an American speaking with a charming Philly accent*

"Eyy, is this thing on? Ok, shit..."

*A brief pause and he'd speak again*

"Hey how are all you's doin....? This is Giovanni Marchetti with C-Block and I have some very exciting news to tell ya, well, exciting news for us, maybe not for you's...." 

"I'm here to let you's know that starting today anyone coming along the Southern Hwy passing in front of the Prison, our home, will have to pay a toll to pass to get to the trader. Let's say 100 rubles sounds about right... everyday we see you passing by on foot or in a vehicle and you're carrying money , guns, ammo, etc; we want in on this action. If we find that you didn't pay and you are selling your shit at that red hoodie bitch's flea market we will either take 50% of the net profit you make from her or you will be brought back to the Prison to work off this debt that you've racked up with us."

*He would let go off the ptt and you can hear the bubbling sound of dope cooking machinery in the background. You would also hear him snorting something in the background as well.*

"Also, if we find you on the southside of this county and we see fit, you will be paying us a tax and if you cannot pay this said tax you will be put to work at our state of the art "Yard" to pay off your debt. We urge everyone that if you do plan on making a lovely trip to this side of Chernarus to have your wallets ready, if not you will be put to work and we'll give you a cute little nickname, eyy!"

"And for you rich bastards that can't fold your wallets and you sit lopsided and you have stacks of ruble's, we will sell you a one time pass for the toll, you would pay 1000 rubles for this pass and we will give you a prepaid pass to carry with you for passage through the toll. Just show whatever chooch we have at the gate your pass and you will be let through. If you bought a pass and then lost it then tough shit, you'll have to pay up or throw them work boots on..."

"We are all about making money and when business is good, life is good. This isn't anything personal, this is just business and we hope to see you's soon..."

"Take it easy"

*He would release his ptt and go back to listening to the music playing as he checks the product being processed.*  

• Lore Master
Posted (edited)

Vlad shakes his head and presses the PTT

Unfortunately my organisation cannot allow you to let people pay tax.

I told your boss im an honest man so let me be honest. If you are truly letting people pay tax we will have to intervene. I have alot of people who are willing to fight you, who have nothing to lose, way more then you can handle. Don't let me bring an army down to the prison to kill you all.

This is  your first and final warning.

He stops for a moment before speaking again

People of these lands, travel together, keep your guns out in that area. If those people try to let you pay tax you fight. Don't let some prisoners take your money.

He releases his PTT and takes a sip of his wodka

Edited by Jackfish
  • Diamond
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, EddieLR said:

*You would hear an American speaking with a charming Philly accent*

"Eyy, is this thing on? Ok, shit..."

*A brief pause and he'd speak again*

"Hey how are all you's doin....? This is Giovanni Marchetti with C-Block and I have some very exciting news to tell ya, well, exciting news for us, maybe not for you's...." 

"I'm here to let you's know that starting today anyone coming along the Southern Hwy passing in front of the Prison, our home, will have to pay a toll to pass to get to the trader. Let's say 100 rubles sounds about right... everyday we see you passing by on foot or in a vehicle and you're carrying money , guns, ammo, etc; we want in on this action. If we find that you didn't pay and you are selling your shit at that red hoodie bitch's flea market we will either take 50% of the net profit you make from her or you will be brought back to the Prison to work off this debt that you've racked up with us."

*He would let go off the ptt and you can hear the bubbling sound of dope cooking machinery in the background. You would also hear him snorting something in the background as well.*

"Also, if we find you on the southside of this county and we see fit, you will be paying us a tax and if you cannot pay this said tax you will be put to work at our state of the art "Yard" to pay off your debt. We urge everyone that if you do plan on making a lovely trip to this side of Chernarus to have your wallets ready, if not you will be put to work and we'll give you a cute little nickname, eyy!"

"And for you rich bastards that can't fold your wallets and you sit lopsided and you have stacks of ruble's, we will sell you a one time pass for the toll, you would pay 1000 rubles for this pass and we will give you a prepaid pass to carry with you for passage through the toll. Just show whatever chooch we have at the gate your pass and you will be let through. If you bought a pass and then lost it then tough shit, you'll have to pay up or throw them work boots on..."

"We are all about making money and when business is good, life is good. This isn't anything personal, this is just business and we hope to see you's soon..."

"Take it easy"

*He would release his ptt and go back to listening to the music playing as he checks the product being processed.*  

V would flick on the radio as he walks

"This is Dr. V, would you make exception for Medical personnel? We don't charge for our services and we often purchase medical supplies from that woman in red when unable to find it ourselves."

Would stand-by waiting on a reply

Edited by AMERICAsimp
  • Diamond

Somewhere in the woods, a man pauses to listen to the announcement on the radio, a low chuckle escaping his lips in recollection, as he raises his own radio to throw in his two cents:
"Guess the Coastal road will have more armband-wearing 'speed-bumps' in the near future, good to know. But let me present this question to you: How do you expect this to end? I suppose i shouldn't expect much from a man who cannot be honest with anyone who does not wear the same colors as he."
 There is a brief pause, before he is heard once more:
"I echo the slav on his statement: C-block are not to be trusted. There is no 'neutral ground' with them. You either side with them, or you are against them. "

• Sapphire

*A series of coughs are heard as Jacob holds down the PTT*

"Ugh...my head...Vlad, look man, when we first met you told me that we would be honest with each other, so you have said your piece, now let me say mine."

*a long sigh is heard* 

"Your men have done nothing but wrong to this country and I stood by and watched because quite frankly, I dont give a flying fuck...Im strictly here for the money and the goods that I want. As others have said, you are either with us or against us, there is no in between. And unfortunately it looks as if you are against us...because for whatever reason you all of a sudden care about the people of this country....So Vlad, if it is war you want, it is war you will have. We will not turn away from you, we bow to nobody, and we we sure as hell wont let you and your little friends stop us from getting our money. 

*a large boom is heard as you hear spoons and plates rattle on the table that Jacob is sitting on*

*he sighs*

"I say to you, it is quite unfortunate because you act like we are holding a gun to these peoples heads and forcing them to pay tax. They only have to pay it if in front of my damn prison who I have warned everyone I've stumbled across to stay away from. They have the choice to go another route, or not go at all. But whatever, you want to play the hero all of a sudden? Lets play the hero game, I just hope you have the balls to attack us while we are awake."

*you would hear him kick over a rifle as he whispers "shit" before the PTT is let go*

• Lore Master

He looks trough the window and smiles while he hears the man talk

Listen comrade, I care for people who provide for me. Alot of people in this country do that so I promised them I will try to protect them. That is what i'm doing now.

He looks confused when the man says that he and his organisation did nothing but wrong this country

I think you prisoners were dropping the soap on a daily basis when we did things for this country. I have no reason to tell you what we did for this country but we did better things then dealing drugs and making people pay taxes.

He sighs

I am glad we are being honest to eachother, no dirty games.

Goodluck on the battlefield, you will need it..

He releases the PTT and switches the frequency

• Sapphire

A new voice is heard through, but hard to make it who it is.

"What is this whole "Tax" to cross a road, sounds like some mouthwash capitalism. Or corporate American crap. 

You believe this tax will win you riches? It's a disaster out there and all you care if your American trends. My advise, stay in your prison and mind your own, if you start pulling stops, blocking or even get in our way while we fight the actual fight and reason, you will be the one paying taxes to not be shot. 

Its always the Americans..."

• Diamond
2 hours ago, Pepsi said:

~SNIP~

*his radio cuts on a soft spoken American comes on the radio*

"Not everyone here is American, secondly a tax is better than us just acting as savages and robbing and stealing from people god forbid we try to make some order on a piece of land we control."
*the radio cuts and as it does you hear an audible grumble of disgust*

• Titanium
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, JRP said:

*his radio cuts on a soft spoken American comes on the radio*

"Not everyone here is American, secondly a tax is better than us just acting as savages and robbing and stealing from people god forbid we try to make some order on a piece of land we control."
*the radio cuts and as it does you hear an audible grumble of disgust*

*A French-Canadian voice comes up on the radio. He sounds angry.*

"Order ? Not act like savages?" *He chuckles* "Is giving up a pregnant women to angry Russians so they can kill her what you call order? What you call not being fucking savages?? Because of your savage group, my wife is now dead and so is my unborn child! All of you C-Blocks are fucking savages and putting in 'Taxes' won't erase that fact!!..... We'll see how you like it when people use 'Order' on you, when people turn savage on you."

*The radio clicks off before clicking on again.*

"J'vais te montrer mon p'tit criss c'est quoi de l'ordre !"   [I'll show you, you little fuck, what's order] 

*The radio clicks off again and stays off this time.*

Edited by AlwaysGamer
Added translation because apparently my character can't speak his own language without having it translated 🙃
  • Lore Master

*A Danish accent can be heard across the frequency*

"If anyone wants a good time via the precious thing that is called "drugs" do contact Mikkel Inc for all your pharmaceutical needs!"

*Radio cuts off*

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, AlwaysGamer said:

"Order ? Not act like savages?" *He chuckles* "Is giving up a pregnant women to angry Russians so they can kill her what you call order? What you call not being fucking savages?? Because of your savage group, my wife is now dead and so is my unborn child! All of you C-Blocks are fucking savages and putting in 'Taxes' won't erase that fact!!..... We'll see how you like it when people use 'Order' on you, when people turn savage on you."

*The radio clicks off before clicking on again.*

"J'vais te montrer mon p'tit criss c'est quoi de l'ordre !" 

*The radio clicks off again and stays off this time.*

*a very loud and obnoxious sounding Russian man would come over the radio*

"I have never gave a pregnant lady to a Russian, for them to kill her. And me and my comrades also have no idea who you are. Last time I saw a pregnant lady, she took 12,000 rubles out of her bank for me to steal and leave her in a ditch. Not my fault she trusted some criminals to protect her"

*You would hear him counting rubles as he lets out a big laugh*

"Spasibo za rubli bratets !!"

Spoiler

"Thanks for the rubles brother!!"

*He would turn off the radio*

Edited by ImChips
  • Emerald
13 minutes ago, AlwaysGamer said:

Vasily's voice comes over the radio, he sounds injured

"Michael you coward come out of your fucking hidey hole and face me like a man."

"You have problems with us, and you are now starting problems with the C-Block as well."

"You must have a deathwise, but i wont stop you from getting yourself killed."

"And speak a language we can all understand on the public frequency instead of the passive aggressive French talk you do."

"Contact me on my private frequency though, we'll make it a fair and square one on one gunfight."

Transmission end.

• Sapphire
9 hours ago, ImFrosty said:

As others have said, you are either with us or against us, there is no in between.

*Big Jimbos voice would be heard down the radio, talking as he slurps some coffee*

"So you claim people have to pick a side, why? Are you going to make us pick a side? How about no. We will not pick a side and I imagine most of the region will remain out of these battles too. Don't make statements like this, its not good business. If you have an issue with us not picking a side then that's unfortunate but nothing will change and forcing change would be fruitless. Not everyone cares for squabbling most of us mind our own business."

*A few more slurps would be heard before the radio cuts off*

• Diamond
45 minutes ago, AlwaysGamer said:

~SNIP~

"Sorry buddy wasn't my choice or decision. I am not responsible for your own choices of knocking someone up during a less than perfect time. Sure some of them might be savages but a tax system is far better than ummm well what your babes got. Sadly she was a rat and a snake and tried to fuck over both us and the Chedaki. Again more fucking personal choices that led to personal-consequences. Hope you can find peace man I know we didn't kill your wife or what not so yes probably more civilized and less savage them whoever might have killed her"
*you would hear some medical talk in the background before the radio fell silent*

• Titanium
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, NillerSB said:

-snip-

*The French-Canadian comes up again. Still angry.*

"Ooooh "Face me like a man".  "One on one fight" " *He laughs* "Oooh I'm not as stupid as you think I am Vasily. And yes, I know your name now. I know you won't take a fair and square one on one fight with me. You'll have your cunts of a friends with you. You won't even risk your disgusting life fighting me. Instead, you took the life of a harmless pregnant women!!...... In time, YOU WILL PAY! In time, Chedakies WILL PAY! Oh et aussi, je vais parler québécois autant que je le veux et tu peux faire fucking rien !"   [Oh also, I'll speak French-Canadian as much as I want and you can't fucking do anything about it.]

*You can hear Michael grunt as he throws the radio, which collides with the wall, making the broadcast cut.*

Edited by AlwaysGamer
Here, happy admin? 🙃
  • Administrator

*Charles yawns into the radio and sound of a chip bag crinkles around*

”Is today radio fighting Friday? I honestly through it was a Saturday or something. Jesus those who get angy and shout into your radios need to not only calm ya tits but man up and face those you got issues with face to face. And if that person got more people than you? Find more to out number! Go make friends and pimp slap the SHIT out of em in a face to face. Honestly every single other day I hear some dude acting all tuff and shit over a radio, should seriously grow a pair and see em face to face.”

*A handful of stale chips are shoved into his mouth before he lets go of the PTT*

• Diamond

*Presses PTT*

Everyone chill out ah, dis region doesn't need more violence. And certainly doesn't need no tax.

Incase you have all forgottan, some people are trying to wipe us out with toxic biological warfare. What we need now is unity and love,

not fighting amoungst ourselves. If we are divided we will fall, united we must stand bruddaz and sistaz.

I have a dream, that we can all live here in harmony ah, but first we need to deal with dez muddasookaz dropping dat

green gas on us ah, they are de real enemy. We must learn to live with each other, then to love each other, then we can recreate the world

in our image.

*Releases PTT*

• Lore Master

Vlad looks at the bullet wound near his chest before pressing the PTT

"That woman was not a harmless pregnant woman. That woman was a lying, manipulative bitch who payed the C-Block to kill me and my men after I offered her protection if she provided me with information. Even though my organisation is at war with C-Block now, I still respect them for not fucking me over that day. They are no liars like that wife of yours." 

He chuckles

"You are just a little man who only has the balls to speak on the radio but run away when we arrive. Let me make you the same promise as I made your wife." 

"Me and my men will find you eventually and let me promise you this.. If I find you, I will murder you in the same way my men murdered your wife. You threatened me and my men, something you shouldn't of done.

We will see eachother soon mister.

He releases the PTT and closes his eyes again

@AlwaysGamer

• Titanium
14 minutes ago, Jackfish said:

-snip-

@AlwaysGamer

*The radio clicks to life*

"Suuuree keeping telling yourself that. If you have to lie to yourself to live with the fact that you killed her. I ran away once before because I wanted to be left alone. I didn't want trouble. But, it didn't fucking matter. You still came after me for nothing. You still want to kill me even after you took everything from me! So now, I'm giving you a fucking reason. I will not go down without a fight. I'm done sitting by and watch you kill and hurt people just for the fun of it.... All my life I've been Hunting animals and now, I'll do the same to you. Because that's all you are, animals."

*The radio clicks off*

• Administrator
28 minutes ago, Jackfish said:

Vlad looks at the bullet wound near his chest before pressing the PTT

"That woman was not a harmless pregnant woman. That woman was a lying, manipulative bitch who payed the C-Block to kill me and my men after I offered her protection if she provided me with information. Even though my organisation is at war with C-Block now, I still respect them for not fucking me over that day. They are no liars like that wife of yours." 

He chuckles

"You are just a little man who only has the balls to speak on the radio but run away when we arrive. Let me make you the same promise as I made your wife." 

"Me and my men will find you eventually and let me promise you this.. If I find you, I will murder you in the same way my men murdered your wife. You threatened me and my men, something you shouldn't of done.

We will see eachother soon mister.

He releases the PTT and closes his eyes again

@AlwaysGamer

*Charles once again pushes down the radio*

"Ey fella, how much you charging for either info on the talking big boy or just for him in cuffs delivered to you? I can easily tell you and C-Block ain't wanna deal with his mumbo jumbo anymore. So if I do ever come across the lad I wanna know how much I can get out of him for a simple delivery."

*He lets go off the button*

• MVP
Posted (edited)

*Giovanni would pick up his radio after listening to all the other people speak, he'd then press his ptt on his radio and begins to speak*

On 5/22/2021 at 7:44 AM, Jackfish said:

I told your boss im an honest man so let me be honest. If you are truly letting people pay tax we will have to intervene. I have alot of people who are willing to fight you, who have nothing to lose, way more then you can handle. Don't let me bring an army down to the prison to kill you all.

"If you want to intervene then so be it, if you want a war over a toll or tax that we set forth starting in front of our property then so be it. We are controlled by no one. We are our own people and we don't take orders from nobody! Bring whoever the fuck you like, we'll have a picnic in the courtyard as we ravage through the pockets and bags of your dead army!"

On 5/22/2021 at 8:46 AM, vivallion said:

"Guess the Coastal road will have more armband-wearing 'speed-bumps' in the near future, good to know. But let me present this question to you: How do you expect this to end? I suppose i shouldn't expect much from a man who cannot be honest with anyone who does not wear the same colors as he."
 There is a brief pause, before he is heard once more:
"I echo the slav on his statement: C-block are not to be trusted. There is no 'neutral ground' with them. You either side with them, or you are against them. "

*Giovanni laughs as he hears this man speaking, he then proceeds to talk*

"Listen pal, I guarantee you that my guys are more than enough skilled to watch out for the likes of you so your words will fall short of what you will accomplish and as far as to how this will end.... shit, I'm banking that this goes on for a good minute, like I said, this is just business and business is good. Also, why the fuck would you trust ex-convicts and drug dealers is beyond me, hell I don't trust anyone and that's just a survival instinct."

On 5/22/2021 at 8:42 AM, AMERICAsimp said:

"This is Dr. V, would you make exception for Medical personnel? We don't charge for our services and we often purchase medical supplies from that woman in red when unable to find it ourselves."

"We will not tax the Doctors, we know that they are here to help everyone and if they were to be charged a tax or toll then that could be one less person walking around because they didn't have the the money for medical supplies. So they have nothing to worry about."

17 hours ago, Pepsi said:

You believe this tax will win you riches? It's a disaster out there and all you care if your American trends. My advise, stay in your prison and mind your own, if you start pulling stops, blocking or even get in our way while we fight the actual fight and reason, you will be the one paying taxes to not be shot. 

"Oh we will be the ones paying taxes, you gave me a good laugh so thank you pal.... we're all about keeping a steady bankroll and if anyone stands in the way of progress then their fate will be met with violence, I can assure you that! Like I said to the old Russian, We don't answer to anyone and we never will!"

14 hours ago, AlwaysGamer said:

"Your wife.... we've all have lost loved ones since this whole place went to shit. My advice would be is to suck it up and move the fuck along.... good day to you pal!"

Edited by EddieLR