Server time (UTC): 2021-08-04 23:44

Raid a base only with an admin permission or have a valid IC reason.

Raid a base only with an admin permission or have a valid IC reason.  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello,

I think It'd be realistic in this server since it's a "RP" server to raid bases only if you have an admin approval or if you have an IC reason (like a beef etc) because It takes too much time and work in real time(thanks to DayZ base building scripts)

Also you don't see people build bases anymore due to them being raided the minute you go offline by some loot hungry players on a RP server with only goal is to get loot.

I have seen other servers have rules like this applied to them.

If this rule was applied on this server, I'm sure we would see some cool base survival designs around chernarus because players wouldn't be so afraid to gather all resources to build a base.

Thanks.

• Head Admin

No @Ryder458.

This thread pops up every few weeks. We will not restrict offline raiding. It is part of the game.

Also you don't see people build bases anymore due to them being raided the minute you go offline by some loot hungry players on a RP server with only goal is to get loot.

A lot of the players who have their own bases and complain when they're robbed are equally loot hungry.

If you have something you're afraid of keep it on your person when you log off. That's what I've always done, and will continue doing. As this topic has been beaten to death multiple times over and over again I'll be closing this thread.

Closing

• Hofer locked this topic